• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear players

It's time for a small update regarding the current status of our work since the autumn update. As most of you are aware our current website is quite old and outdated - it hasn't changed for the past few years. That being said it's about time to change it. It is one of those main goals we hope to achieve within this year. Another one is a small winter update which is actually a major revamp of ice islands such as Forgula. We would like to refresh the environmental look of those islands to make them look more attractive in terms of winter climate. Below are two screenshots from our test server which should spoil the overall idea of the revamp:

RevampedForgula1.png

RevampedForgula2.png

I hope you will enjoy it!​

Selling 59 rp. Can include daraman bow if you pay extra. Pm here.

Last edited:
I have been looking at this server since a couple of years ago when it was launched. I never tried it though.. But now I finally will it looks so fucking fun!

Can someone enlighten me, if I understand this correctly, there are two servers now? What is the difference? What are the rates, and which is more popular and which is the original? I can only find one (1) website though?

Thanks in advance! RPG HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy 2x exp lasts for 3+years already
Spectrum 1x exp, online soon 1 year so far

I have been looking at this server since a couple of years ago when it was launched. I never tried it though.. But now I finally will it looks so fucking fun!

Can someone enlighten me, if I understand this correctly, there are two servers now? What is the difference? What are the rates, and which is more popular and which is the original? I can only find one (1) website though?

Thanks in advance! RPG HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rates Legacy: 2x Experience, 2x Skills, 2x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot
Rates Spectrum: 1x Experience, 1x Skills, 1x Mana Regeneration, 1x Magic, 1x Loot

On Leagcy online is 200~ on Spectrum 500~ best idea is join Spectrum! :D

/GL

Hmm damn it I like to play original servers but won't be fun if it's not the most popular one. Where are the different websites?

Hmm damn it I like to play original servers but won't be fun if it's not the most popular one. Where are the different websites?

No website is the same for Legacy and Spectrum :)

seriously why 2 different servers :/ split up the whole community.. i wanted to start to play but i won't waste my time on a splitted server, one of them will certainly become empty sooner or later, then what? damn it

it's like this already for a while and its going just fine so idk what you are sayingxd

And this 'while' is more than most servers even stay online xd

So hard to begin at this OT.. Haha.
Well, let's give it a try!
Hello Legacy!

Status
Not open for further replies.