• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Medivia Online - Legacy & Spectrum | CUSTOM 7.4 | [Windows / Linux / OS X]

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody could lend me eq on rook at legacy? ;< msg me plx

Until they will fight with the hardcore mc farms at medivia, there will be still a problem with new server.
People started to use ip changer or somekind of cheating tools, that they are leaveing 5-10 chars online with xlog+floor spy.
I have tried to kill some cheaters, but they always logout before i will go near.. When im trying to log in and gfb them all, they are faster :/

I have stopped playing here dua to runefarms and aimbot problem. Systematical updates would help.

I really don't see why you guys cry against this runefarms? Its not like you can't do it. just put 4 mc's on and have some nice runes. And if you don't like to get your lvl by mc farmed runes then don't? I play'd legacy server when it was 100 players online and believe me I am happy as fuck that there more runes then buyers now cause bp uhs for 3,5k ea is not fun. Even worse if there is no uh's for sell at all. So be happy people sell cheap runes now. And ofcourse iryont won't massively ban them all. He would be dumb as fuck to do, losing all that rl cashXD

Owner has stated any bot and character/resource offer is illegal, so please desist on making these kinds of posts.
If this was true, he would of ban all the mage farms. People are not worried about ban now and have their mage farms just outside dp.

I really don't see why you guys cry against this runefarms? Its not like you can't do it. just put 4 mc's on and have some nice runes. And if you don't like to get your lvl by mc farmed runes then don't? I play'd legacy server when it was 100 players online and believe me I am happy as fuck that there more runes then buyers now cause bp uhs for 3,5k ea is not fun. Even worse if there is no uh's for sell at all. So be happy people sell cheap runes now. And ofcourse iryont won't massively ban them all. He would be dumb as fuck to do, losing all that rl cashXD

The rune farms are the reason I won't play medivia, I'm not going to leave 5 clients open on my computer just to compete in a game. Sorry bud. The 1,000 players is really 200 people (If that) with tons of MC rune makers. These hardcore botters are way ahead of everyone else in medivia and it's really boring because of it.
I've seen many other servers hacked and released on here, bots posted on other peoples OT's threads, selling chars, never to be deleted until this one. Nice to see a MOD actually exists.

Right now as I write this 1,300 of the 1,700 players are under level 25, most mages. A whopping 730 under level 15.
Many unreachable I'm convinced are probably spoofed. Not sure why Medivia was removed from otservlist. (can't find it.) But that maybe why.
Congratulations have fun.

Last edited:
The rune farms are the reason I won't play medivia, I'm not going to leave 5 clients open on my computer just to compete in a game. Sorry bud. The 1,000 players is really 200 people (If that) with tons of MC rune makers. These hardcore botters are way ahead of everyone else in medivia and it's really boring because of it.
I've seen many other servers hacked and released on here, bots posted on other peoples OT's threads, selling chars, never to be deleted until this one. Nice to see a MOD actually exists.

Right now as I write this 1,300 of the 1,700 players are under level 25, most mages. A whopping 730 under level 15.
Many unreachable I'm convinced are probably spoofed. Not sure why Medivia was removed from otservlist. (can't find it.) But that maybe why.

Fool

Nice argument fanboy go do the research yourself and get educated.
After medivia followed the new Otservlist rules you can clearly see the maximum players online was 664. Currently 330 online.
This lets medivia count up to 4 MC's at a time. (Meaning even less than 330 are actually online - since they will count up to 4 mcs per IP)
The old rules counted unlimited? multiclients which showed Medivia at insane high numbers which just wasn't true.
Medivia shows 1,000 people online right now on their website. Otservlist shows 330. This is the problem, Medivia is full of MC's and spoofed characters. As stated otservlist still even allows FOUR MC's from the same IP counted as players. So even 330 is not the true number of genuine players. You could divide 330 by 4 and you get 82. I highly doubt there is only 82 people on I would guess somewhere around 200.

School is out of session kid. You are the fool.

Last edited:
Nice argument fanboy go do the research yourself and get educated.
After medivia followed the new Otservlist rules you can clearly see the maximum players online was 664. Currently 330 online.
This lets medivia count up to 4 MC's at a time. (Meaning even less than 330 are actually online - since they will count up to 4 mcs per IP)
The old rules counted unlimited? multiclients which showed Medivia at insane high numbers which just wasn't true.
Medivia shows 1,000 people online right now on their website. Otservlist shows 330. This is the problem, Medivia is full of MC's and spoofed characters. As stated otservlist still even allows FOUR MC's from the same IP counted as players. So even 330 is not the true number of genuine players. You could divide 330 by 4 and you get 82. I highly doubt there is only 82 people on I would guess somewhere around 200.

School is out of session kid. You are the fool.

"I'm not going to leave 5 clients open on my computer just to compete in a game"
And HERE is the problem. Who says you have to compete? Who says you have to do the same? I play for my OWN. And if i do that I wont'care if someone else has 5 mc chars and i have one. Cause I decide my own tibia story.

You sure 200? check any spawn even the worse spawns. You'll see even they are filled with people. Cause if it was 200 real players i doubt it that so many people would complain for a new server (cause the current one is too "full").

about 70% players are real players. u can check that on mediviastats site where you can see %online per vocations

Don't get me wrong, this is an AMAZING server. I would suggest people play it.
It still pulls in amazing amounts of people on a daily basis, just not as many as claimed.
With that said Medivia website shows 2.000 players online right at this moment. Otservlist shows 600. (They still count for 4 mc's each IP)
over 1,500 are under level 25... Lol (75% if you don't know how to do math)
In ending I really don't know what's going on but if you run around looking for those 1,500 under level 25 a lot of them logout when you get near, are botting, or you can't find them.
That's what I'm trying to say and its undeniable. Right now 75% online are under 25. Most (not all) are botting, unreachable, logout when you come near.
It's math dude look it up yourself. Go look for them. Have fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.