• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72) Real Map HR ANTY BOT Launches

Would you like to see in server Wands / Rods ? (Up to Wand of Inferno / Tempest rod )

• Total voters
Theres again problem with the hosting company, they didn't fixed the problem exactly, they have to do it tonight, if not were moving to another company, please try to refresh the site to load it up.

Theres again problem with the hosting company, they didn't fixed the problem exactly, they have to do it tonight, if not were moving to another company, please try to refresh the site to load it up.
okay so you literally say its a problem with the hosting company here.... but on site you state that it is ddos? you what m8

okay so you literally say its a problem with the hosting company here.... but on site you state that it is ddos? you what m8
You think that every owner fighst with ddosers full-time on their own? For real? If they pay for server its host job to prevent attacks.

Double exp / loot event 22-24/09
Also ss with first annhi
ANNHI.png

Players are not able to sell anything without buying scroll for real cash. It's basically pay2play, because no one collects gps on hrate. Also, I cannot start djinn quest, I guess admin disabled it on purpose.

Server is good. Only problem is you cant sell loot without donating which ia actually real bullshit. I got 700k+ in items but cant sell anything so that means I cant continue exping
Ggwp

Server is good. Only problem is you cant sell loot without donating which ia actually real bullshit. I got 700k+ in items but cant sell anything so that means I cant continue exping
Ggwp
Djins quest is fixed and working fine 100%. Just remember to use big letters for DJANNI'HAH . Also Maryza selling now cookbook in Kazordoon.

just started . seems fine , gonna stay longer . 100 + ppls pls
You're welcome ! We have every evening arround 90-100 players atm, also ofcourse working to have more : ) my goal is 200 online till next week