• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second, its impossible to fix all mino bugs if nobody is online testing them. I believe minor bugs is not the biggest problem and will be fixed by time.

How come all hosters expect players to work out their server for them? I personally don't know many players who likes to test out bugs and shit. If a hoster is truly dedicated he test everything out him/themselves

How come all hosters expect players to work out their server for them? I personally don't know many players who likes to test out bugs and shit. If a hoster is truly dedicated he test everything out him/themselves
Its not like were not testing, but do you know how much there is to test? :D

wow you sir are retarded

Listen you can delete this tasks for noobs from 8+ tibia , delete roogkard and 2 best bugs this serwer no have.

Make fast high rates exp for people can very fast making lvls to war , and you take many players.

On fast exp rate , people do not care small bugs.

Old times people making many ots high exp for no waste time for exp many h on monster.

Now people making ots style where and want only perfect serwers with no bugs serwer for rpg noobs where 90% boting.

Ots with small bugs but more fast exp , it's 100 x more good to all ots how the present time people make: tibianic or classicus style shit.

I no liked if ots have lvl 120+ or more but you can make fast exp stage to lvl 100 later slow.

For me any antibot it's no problem , but this antibot no work good for all players.

Some no play because bot no work , but some no play because client no work good.

I know 2 bots how working for all computer games , some games have more good antybot to you client and can't block this , but i no boter and no liked boters , i no give name this.

Never can block all boters , only manualy search can ban all.

I gave you the answer to all you problems, you can now open more quickly.

Last edited:
I Will come With a reply shirtly to all suggestions. Thank you for spendig time trying to help us:)
However we or atleast I wont give up until I succéed.
This minor buggs cant be fixed without server being tested. This rookgard was a disaster and I guess few scripts/npcs in main has few errors aswell. But nothing that can be fixed.

Tampong you are the warrior!
I told you many weeks ago that if you are relying solely on OTland for advertisement then it will be a fail also. This was the main problem. Nobody cares about being white skull on rookgaard.

I think you need a few days of advertisement on otserverlist if you want a successful server to be honest. This along with a high rated server. You had around 70-80 people basically from word of the mouth or this forum. My friend hosted a high rate server like last year and the only thing he done was advertise on otserverlist for 2 days, opened a professional thread here and he had over 300 players.

I told you many weeks ago that if you are relying solely on OTland for advertisement then it will be a fail also. This was the main problem. Nobody cares about being white skull on rookgaard.

I think you need a few days of advertisement on otserverlist if you want a successful server to be honest. This along with a high rated server. You had around 70-80 people basically from word of the mouth or this forum. My friend hosted a high rate server like last year and the only thing he done was advertise on otserverlist for 2 days, opened a professional thread here and he had over 300 players.

I know man, we mad a mistake. Next time we have experience with us.
About 100 players logged into the server within the first hour and believe around 50 couldn't/ wouldn't logg in because of the client.

I know man, we mad a mistake. Next time we have experience with us.
About 100 players logged into the server within the first hour and believe around 50 couldn't/ wouldn't logg in because of the client.
I have told you about an client months ago that it won't work for everyone.
Sad to see that happens to the server, but still I wish you best my friend.

I have told you about an client months ago that it won't work for everyone.
Sad to see that happens to the server, but still I wish you best my friend.
I know, but as I said we learn from our mistakes:)
Thanks for the kind words.

I know, but as I said we learn from our mistakes:)
Thanks for the kind words.

När ska ni fixa eran client? Kan ni inte låta oss använda den vanliga tibia clienten + ip changer medans? Om det inte går, gör en enkel custom client utan det där "Anti cheat guard".

Vi kan förfan inte ens logga in på eran server, fast vi laddar ner massa externa tillbehöver (.dll filer, o.s.v)

När ska ni fixa eran client? Kan ni inte låta oss använda den vanliga tibia clienten + ip changer medans? Om det inte går, gör en enkel custom client utan det där "Anti cheat guard".

Vi kan förfan inte ens logga in på eran server, fast vi laddar ner massa externa tillbehöver (.dll filer, o.s.v)
We will fix it, cant give an exact answer right now. But for sure there is a solution you can do to be able to use the client. But as I said, we will fix it.
Meanwhile please visit and make your vote!
https://otland.net/threads/ondz-net-few-polls.238315/

Nice to logg in with 0 hp and die.
Atleast the client work for me but i cant play

Nice to logg in with 0 hp and die.
Atleast the client work for me but i cant play
Sorry? XD We are currently working with OT and homepage.. so might be a bug occured. We are preparing for next launch :) Fixing everything
Should be fixed now tho

Hur fixar jag det? :)
What does it say when you try open it?

However we will use a new client so its not an issue

Last edited:
Sorry? XD We are currently working with OT and homepage.. so might be a bug occured. We are preparing for next launch :) Fixing everything
Should be fixed now tho

What does it say when you try open it?

However we will use a new client so its not an issue

How long untill new client is out?

How long untill new client is out?
dem buggsen jag hittade sa jag till snubben, var mest npc's..
[16:05:36] tino: det e de som e grejen, du måste få han som programmerat o signera drivrutin
[16:06:16] tino: fick starta windows i ett annat läge för att datorn skulle komma förbi den osignerade drivrutinen..

This a friend told me about client.
The new client will come with relaunch :)

Aha okej! Jag fick i alla fall upp några buggs:

Först fattades det .dll filer (fick ladda ner 3 st) sen så buggade den här anti-cheat guard (den stod bara och laddade), och så fick jag lov att starta om datron för att stänga ner programmet. Jag fick aldrig igång clienten. Hoppas det löser sig.

Aha okej! Jag fick i alla fall upp några buggs:

Först fattades det .dll filer (fick ladda ner 3 st) sen så buggade den här anti-cheat guard (den stod bara och laddade), och så fick jag lov att starta om datron för att stänga ner programmet. Jag fick aldrig igång clienten. Hoppas det löser sig.
hm ja, men det löser sig till nästa :)

Give date reopen :mad:

This bugs you can reapir in 1 day.

Open this fast , people no want waiting next three month for reopen.

Reopen with normal client , and you can reapir your client or make new in short time.

People nowadays give up too fast on servers. Im not quite sure why people left THAT fast. Ive played worse server with more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back