• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add normal client for time repair this for work for all.

Add more exp rate for all can on 1 day make 100+ lvls for war maybe this style:

From level 01 to level 20 = 100x
From level 21 to level 40 = 90x
From level 41 to level 60 = 80x
From level 61 to level 80 = 70x
From level 81 to level 100 = 60x
From level 101 to level 121 = 12x
From level 121 to level 131 = 4x
From level 131 to level 999 = 3x

I wait for this ots many time i want play this.

It's a shame people didn't play here.
Here is some recommendations I think drove some people away..
Initially there was client problems which prevented a lot of people from even testing the server to begin with.
I think the extended mana for runes and ammunition was frowned upon, requiring extra levels for basic runes.
Regain was too fast, leveling was fast too but that is not always a bad thing because the long term rates looked relatively good.

I would recommend these changes to this server for starters..
Return mana requirements for runes to normal amount : Spending 500+ mana to make 1 sd is not encouraging. I understand increased mana rates allow people to still make them faster then normal, but the idea of spending so much mana to make a single rune is psychologically different. If anything, you should make runes less mana then normal (SD 220 -> 175 for 1x) with slightly lowered mana regain.
The mana expenditure for runes was heavily raised while instant spells for healing remained the same causing imbalance of UHs usefulness for example , while mana potions gave 100+ mana normally.
Paladin had to spend around 200 mana to make 10 bolts
It was a bad idea to compensate higher mana usage to pay off for higher leveling / skill rates.
Mana regain can balance all of those issues without having to manipulate spell requirements which changes a lot of stuff like what runes you can make at what levels.

Lower mana regain by around 20-30% : instant sustainability unbalances pvp when people can fight from the mana that is being regained during a fight. Fighting is a lot about preparation, being ready and not ready to fight makes a lot of difference in PVP and what supplies you have ready.

Its just a rough summary but I think it had a lot to do with it. You have to compare your gameplay to current servers which are enjoyed by the people, for example most servers have 2x rune charges for same mana cost AND buffed mana regain, and people love that because its faster, and more intense gameplay. Paladins dont have to worry about running out of bolts while hunting because they can conjure 100 in the time they shoot 25-50 and still have mana for sustainability like healing.

My suggestions for a successful server:

-Fix the client for everybody.
-Fix all minor bugs.
-Increase experience stages(similar to oldera.net stages but lower it after 111+)
-A restart, new date and a proper advertisement through OTServerlist.org.

At the moment the thing you have which other servers don't is an anti bot client coded by a very experienced programmer. Hopefully you guys don't give up as of yet.

This server is not a high rate, it's a mid rate. Classicus.org is open at the moment so why would people waste their time playing another mid rate, one with bugs and less players?

Last edited:
i must say it but so far classicus is best war ot as long as there is atleast 2 guilds fighting in warmode
was looking forward for ondz ot but it looks that it died before it started

Server before started.
Money to agree from Donation Shop?
:)

These errors are small, you can fix it in one day and fire up again with high exp rate.

Do not give up guy !!!!!!!!!!

Fix: buying promotions NPC, the NPC report some tasks no work, and bug skulls on roogkard or delete roogkard.

Make normal client or from realsitic war client antibot.

Add for time you fix your antibot client realistic war client or normal client and start serwer with hight rate oldera style or more fast on start.

You no have players , no waste your dedicated serwer only reopen with more fast exap rate this how i say ^^.

You can make Oldera style fast high rate ots and have players.

On fast high rate people have in ass small bugs , only 1 day make exp later can war all time.

Listen i want help you, no ignore me it's prescription for you succes.

I can play this style ots 5 day , make some frag in ots , and can make you trailer promo movie ots for more players join.

I Will come With a reply shirtly to all suggestions. Thank you for spendig time trying to help us:)
However we or atleast I wont give up until I succéed.
This minor buggs cant be fixed without server being tested. This rookgard was a disaster and I guess few scripts/npcs in main has few errors aswell. But nothing that can be fixed.

Tampong you are the warrior!

Server before started.
Money to agree from Donation Shop?
:)
People might has problem With client because it was abit complicated for few OS.
But you had problem to connect because there is no bot working.

People might has problem With client because it was abit complicated for few OS.
But you had problem to connect because there is no bot working.

wow, still people without hands didnt realize that he isnt botting?
and where he said he had problem with client? nice propaganda

wow, still people without hands didnt realize that he isnt botting?
and where he said he had problem with client? nice propaganda
koval... you know I know all of your members in teamspeak :D 75% say he use elfbot, maybe not for aimbot always but elfbot is open if he is online.
And what? He bein a douhce why cant I be back? :D

It's a shame people didn't play here.
Here is some recommendations I think drove some people away..
Initially there was client problems which prevented a lot of people from even testing the server to begin with.
I think the extended mana for runes and ammunition was frowned upon, requiring extra levels for basic runes.
Regain was too fast, leveling was fast too but that is not always a bad thing because the long term rates looked relatively good.

I would recommend these changes to this server for starters..
Return mana requirements for runes to normal amount : Spending 500+ mana to make 1 sd is not encouraging. I understand increased mana rates allow people to still make them faster then normal, but the idea of spending so much mana to make a single rune is psychologically different. If anything, you should make runes less mana then normal (SD 220 -> 175 for 1x) with slightly lowered mana regain.
The mana expenditure for runes was heavily raised while instant spells for healing remained the same causing imbalance of UHs usefulness for example , while mana potions gave 100+ mana normally.
Paladin had to spend around 200 mana to make 10 bolts
It was a bad idea to compensate higher mana usage to pay off for higher leveling / skill rates.
Mana regain can balance all of those issues without having to manipulate spell requirements which changes a lot of stuff like what runes you can make at what levels.

Lower mana regain by around 20-30% : instant sustainability unbalances pvp when people can fight from the mana that is being regained during a fight. Fighting is a lot about preparation, being ready and not ready to fight makes a lot of difference in PVP and what supplies you have ready.

Its just a rough summary but I think it had a lot to do with it. You have to compare your gameplay to current servers which are enjoyed by the people, for example most servers have 2x rune charges for same mana cost AND buffed mana regain, and people love that because its faster, and more intense gameplay. Paladins dont have to worry about running out of bolts while hunting because they can conjure 100 in the time they shoot 25-50 and still have mana for sustainability like healing.
My suggestions for a successful server:

-Fix the client for everybody.
-Fix all minor bugs.
-Increase experience stages(similar to oldera.net stages but lower it after 111+)
-A restart, new date and a proper advertisement through OTServerlist.org.

At the moment the thing you have which other servers don't is an anti bot client coded by a very experienced programmer. Hopefully you guys don't give up as of yet.

This server is not a high rate, it's a mid rate. Classicus.org is open at the moment so why would people waste their time playing another mid rate, one with bugs and less players?

First of all Id like to mention that the client preventing bot extremly good, but unfortnately people having trouble with it.
So I guess in a relaunch we have to consider to use a normal client like any other OT.

Second, its impossible to fix all mino bugs if nobody is online testing them. I believe minor bugs is not the biggest problem and will be fixed by time.

Third, there wont be rook on next edition. XD

Fourth, All you mention about making runes mana regen etc, it takes the same time to make 1 sd as it does on any other 7.4 server. But sure we can redit that. But then we have to chance back to 35-60 mana for manafluids as 7.4 real tibia.

Fifth, Agreed will be much higher rates so its a real highrate.

Sixth, I believe my self that the main issue with the server was ofc the obvious that it looked like a fucking noob OT on rook. But tbh its so much better than that and those few who reached main knows that. ( I know few npcs are bugged, but its hand made from scratcth recently and not downloaded like most other ots.)
Also client was a big issue because more than 50% maybe even 80% of people couldnt even use the client.
And the last poor advetising.

Nice , but i hope we dont need to wait month to relaunch and you realized it on next week aight??

koval... you know I know all of your members in teamspeak :D 75% say he use elfbot, maybe not for aimbot always but elfbot is open if he is online.
And what? He bein a douhce why cant I be back? :D
Stfu Syria Kid , If you dont have proof for someone dont say bot.
Muslims can make Minecraft server not Tibia.

Server is ok. Stages and mana regeneration are ok too. Just make next launch with normal client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back