• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsters attack and defense are taken from Cipsoft Monster file.
Yeah for sure :DD

LOOL pvp in rook GRATZ IDIOT SERVER LMAO

58 ONLINE????? WORST THAN FRIBBEN LEL
If u play for players online/mc online go on classicus
If you looking for server with good fights enjoy ondz

They say for begin he doesnt care about how many people will be online

I'm also getting the missing .dll files.

I'm using windows 7, 64 bit. Can't get it to work. I've tried dissabling the anti-virus program.

I think you have to fix this if you want players, people wont be able to fix it themself a lot of the times :p

sure good fights with 10 pleyers? this is not even antibot client HAAHAHHA this will have even more mcs than classicus.

but always lovely to see ppl defend shitservers that they play, u have the need to lie to urself that its actually ppl playing when there is not. gj man

Man i don't need perfect server. But i know this admins listening people , i know many good players join this server so it will be nice :)

I really think you failed big time.
16:48 Vito Corleone: sell brass armor
16:48 Brengus: Do you want to sell chain legs for 25 gold?

16:49 Vito Corleone: sell chain legs
16:49 Brengus: Do you want to sell a chain armor for 70 gold?

You probably rushed the start to fast... Have a beta next time, so players can help you track bugs.

how is it possible you have bugs like this while you had days to check it.. suprised how bad the server started too. lags/bugs/no community..

Well guys this start Didnt happend as planned. But we Will keep going i hope you Will stay with us.
The client doesnt prevent Mc and your allowed to have 3 Mcs. This server Will become Ove of the best if you give it time. But as we Said its untested by players.

As for the client its more antibot Than anyone Else out there. If you day other wise post here and proce you being online With a bot other Than tasker.
Im at work now But things Will be more updated tomorrow or later this evening.
As for now I guess you have to just try to see the good things.

Zordon what is the problem With monster? If you sat rotworms own you i cant help you since its on you..

watch out with what promises you do.. "This server Will become Ove of the best if you give it time" " As for the client its more antibot Than anyone Else out there". how trusty sounds this when you start with a bug ot like this.. don't make such promises if they ain't true. "rather see you saying hey guys this is a highrate so don't complain that much and we will try to fix the bugs have a nice day" cause all of the above named promises I don't believe at allXD

Well in sorry you feel that way. But we Will do our best :) cant rly say much Than bugs Will be fixed.
All npcs are handmade fr.o.m. Scratch so its not that worry its buggy. As it goes for rook om sure you Will find main much more enjoyable.
But compailninh there is no players online and logg out wont help :D
Understand if you Rather not play if you dont enjoy the server so far. I cant make that decision for you!
But one thing is for sure we are working to improve :d

Liked how u changed ank shops, didnt see much more, but i liked it. to bad Zero players, Make poll on otservlist and skip Rookgard.

See you next time =)

Liked how u changed ank shops, didnt see much more, but i liked it. to bad Zero players, Make poll on otservlist and skip Rookgard.

See you next time =)
Thanks bro :) cya in future
Even if you guys dont want to play id like if you logg in and report buggs atleast :))

Last edited:
After downloading 3 .dll files i finally got the "Guard Anti-Cheat" to start off.

It was loading for a few minutes without success, and then i had to restart the computer for it to close down. Please fix this.

Come play it's ots no real tibia small bugs it's nothing for ots , this ots have more faster exp to Classicus and other.

No need make reset , add more fast exp rate update and fixing small bugs all time and ots can stay.

It's good ots , need only fix some small bugs , make more fast exp rate maybe more players
join.

Come play it's ots no real tibia small bugs it's nothing for ots , this ots have more faster exp to Classicus and other.

No need make reset , add more fast exp rate update and fixing small bugs all time and ots can stay.

It's good ots , need only fix some small bugs , make more fast exp rate maybe more players join.

ppl cant play coz they cant get the client to start

Gm add client from realsitic or normal client , make more fast exp update and more people join.

Gm add client from realsitic or normal client , make more fast exp update and more people join.

yeah, there should be a "normal" client untill they get their custom client to work

I can play with 10 people if this people can war and no leave if die.

Fix client for work for all or add normal client for time repair this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back