• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quited tibia, but my cousin told me about this server, so im going to try it out !! cya in game

I quited tibia, but my cousin told me about this server, so im going to try it out !! cya in game
Always nice to hear someone going to play the server. But even more fun to see old players coming back! Your welcome.
serpent spawns hmm..? ask Nysa
Nysa as answer for all question! Almighty Nysa

Add Timer to open in page.

Add new skin this page , maybe more people join.

Serpent Spawns where it's on banuta?

Timer is added to the page! :D

Unfortnately an update on the homepage wont happend until after the server release. Since both me and Ond are very bussy in life right now :)

But every second I have to spend here. We will be here! :D

I think we all have once before... But like everyone else, Your account is never safe on classicus, It will be deleted 100% just as soon as someone reach s a certain level, Boom 10k rl profits for classicus due to a restart.

And is this based on 7.6?
oh you think this server is going to last longer? Who do you propose pay the monthly costs for this server when it reaches 5 players in the end? You? All servers shuts down when no one plays it.

oh you think this server is going to last longer? Who do you propose pay the monthly costs for this server when it reaches 5 players in the end? You? All servers shuts down when no one plays it.

I got 2 going with 1 player on each (one peaks 12-15 players daily), been hosting the first one for months! loved hosting! So I hosted a second one haha xD =-< thats just me tho.. Truly.. foolish.

sad to shut a server down tho, once you start hosting its a commitment like... marriage to me :O Married to all of you :D

I got 2 going with 1 player on each (one peaks 12-15 players daily), been hosting the first one for months! loved hosting! So I hosted a second one haha xD =-< thats just me tho.. Truly.. foolish.

sad to shut a server down tho, once you start hosting its a commitment like... marriage to me :O Married to all of you :D

Mate .. Months? Come back here once you had it up for 2 years and a total hosting sum of 14000 euro that you yourself pay from your own pocket because there's no players left. If you ain't prepared to do that, don't complain over other servers not being willing to do this.

Mate .. Months? Come back here once you had it up for 2 years and a total hosting sum of 14000 euro that you yourself pay from your own pocket because there's no players left. If you ain't prepared to do that, don't complain over other servers not being willing to do this.

When your that far.. I would have rather bought a lottery ticket than be that far into ots... I do this simply for fun =) Its best to set aside tibia to be your hobby, Not your job... 14000 euros wouldn't have came from your own pocket... I'm sure donations were involved,

I've been on and off hosting ots scince 2004, I don't devote my life to it like you do, You sound like you have a lot of stress from tibia xD

I've prob spent 4000 euros+ on real tibia when I was a kid lmfao.

Everyone knows that! Common sense! I Will be glad for Everyday People keep playing on My ot!

Soon only 24 hours left! Go register and get ready!

Last edited:
It's really good ots who login in test serwer know have nice new custom respawns monsters , good places to wars , people ankrahmun , can't jump on serpentine or can't good jumps ladders on edron walls because are long distances.

Page it's not beautiful , but serwer really good.

I recommend this server :)

Join guys and look it's best serwer in 2015.

Will you have the server yellow-lightened on otservlist? I understand you won't have it in the top since it's already taken but having it yellow-lightened will definitely give it attention if it reaches 100+ players on launch.

Will you have the server yellow-lightened on otservlist? I understand you won't have it in the top since it's already taken but having it yellow-lightened will definitely give it attention if it reaches 100+ players on launch.
We will fix it

Do the level requirements mean I won't be able to start a task unless I meet the requirement? Seems kind of retarded if that is the case.

Is there banuta also or what ?

How did you change ankrahmun shops?

And make a poll regarding the experience stages, many people agreed that you should increase exp stages on levels under 100.

Last edited:
Do the level requirements mean I won't be able to start a task unless I meet the requirement? Seems kind of retarded if that is the case.

Is there banuta also or what ?

How did you change ankrahmun shops?

And make a poll regarding the experience stages, many people agreed that you should increase exp stages on levels under 100.

Level req on task is gone.

Banuta exist But you need to make ape city quest to have acces.

There is no stairs around the shop

Both me and ond have little time.
We Will try to fix poll

Last edited:
tp on dark cathedral need use all levers?

This new respawns hydra and new respawn dragons in ank really cool , maybe you guys make more this style custom respawns?

No need add new island , but add custom respawns in real map.

tp on dark cathedral need use all levers?

This new respawns hydra and new respawn dragons in ank really cool , maybe you guys make more this style custom respawns?

No need add new island , but add custom respawns in real map.[/QUOTE
Not sure what you mean about DC. But yes everything worksthere.
And yes thats our plan. Update/redit current Map. No custon Island Will be here.

Mobile fuck up But hope u understand.

Just msg your hosting company once again that they should keep eyes on your server at release date if you want to prevent Ryan's boredom
I'm pretty sure will be same like in tibianus

This timer to open serwer work only on ip in ots serw list , but people on page ondz.net no see this.

Make this , because players other time to europe no know when open.

i play twoondot
Just msg your hosting company once again that they should keep eyes on your server at release date if you want to prevent Ryan's boredom
I'm pretty sure will be same like in tibianus

I spoke With Ryan and he make me a promise, he promise that he wont ddos My server.
Call me stupid or crazy But I trust him. A man who wont follow his Word has no value.

However, if the server gets attacked its kinda sad he Will be blamed by the Community anyhow.
So the community gives him the power to do it by expecting nothing Else from him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back