• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly allow botting, we all know both war teams are using bots. You basically do not want to create an antibot.
You should start deleting 25% of the players online (speedhacks during battles, anti paras)
Make yourself clear on this matter before you take actions?

I agree, I didnt even know using blackD was bannable, I use bot on all servers above 7.4, even tibijka. I have NEVER been banned before on any client above 7.9 for botting, the thought of getting banned on an ot above 7.9 didnt even exist for me, its so normal nowdays.

I personally do not use bots. Its just his personal decision. Its sad he does that after he reach 500 players.

The real face shows up on the screenshoots..... Sad Fribben sad.....

Okay, you are also gone. Take care, if you think that this server is infalted by botters, why do you even play here? Like that is the most stupid comment I have ever read, someone who says that this server is low populated and only botters, but still begs me to unban him. You are now facing a full deletion. Take care.

Fribben.

I have seen alot of people use anti-paralyze and auto healing in wars here, everyone in wars are using blackD for magic wall-timers etc. I never even reported our enemies, that thought didnt even appear for me, botting is just something majority of people do on 8.0 and up.

Its nothing to be ashamed of, botting on clients above 7.9 is normal nowdays. People are always saying "x seconds left on x mwall" in our teamspeak (guild kings)

I dont understand why you are against botting on a 8.0 server? Its normal

I would understand if you were against botting on 7.x servers.

Haha, this is the most embaressing guys I have ever met in my entire life, wow.

I think majority of players understand and the reason why they play this server is because they know everyone is treated equally regardless of status.

Fribben.

Haha, this is the most embaressing guys I have ever met in my entire life, wow.

I think majority of players understand and the reason why they play this server is because they know everyone is treated equally regardless of status.

Fribben.
Hahahah equally?
You just said you gonna delete all my chars because its me.. and you refuse to ban anyone I reported for bottingXD???

Okay, don't play here then, bye. I don't want to debate or talk to people like you, please get out of my thread, thanks.

Fribben.

Okay, don't play here then, bye. I don't want to debate or talk to people like you, please get out of my thread, thanks.

Fribben.
Dont play here then? You delete every character I logg into? hahahahhaha
You even deleted characters that wasnt mine XD You are out of your mind...

I mean to say you are equal, start delete everyone who bot?
Oh wait, you dont want that.. then to many people would quit XD

Typical "I got no power in real life, so I have to abuse the fact I own a server"

Just look on the screenshoots. Moneywhore?

With power everyone show their true faces, its good that this 500 players wont last long, in 2 weeks back to the trash.

Maybe you can make WAS account and get 10 players online?

The only good server for oldschool is medivia, this is just a 2 week server

Once again, I do not want to talk to you or want you on my server, leave.

Fribben.

Fribben.

Fribben.

Why are you so hostile? We havent done anything gamebreaking or done anything harmful towards your server.

Climate has changed alot during the years you were inactive, botting nowdays is normal on 8.0 servers, maybe it was not back when you were active.

Admitting that there are alot of botters both on your server, tibijka and all other 8.0 servers is nothing shameful. No one cares about it, so I dont know why you made a big deal about it?

Once again, I refuse your negativity, I don't want to associoate with it, I don't want you guys playing my server, that is all.

Let us enjoy some fresh OriginalTibia 8.0 wars

Fribben.

Once again, I refuse your negativity, I don't want to associoate with it, I don't want you guys playing my server, that is all.

Let us enjoy some fresh OriginalTibia 8.0 wars

Fribben.

I am not negative in any way at all? whats the issue?

haha, if you dont wanna talk? why do you msg me on private converstion?

Just unbann. You said botting was not punishable, stand your words. Give the last chance

Just unbann. You said botting was not punishable, stand your words. Give the last chance

Seriously, I am just wondering what the fuck is going on. Fribben just deleted a bunch of people for no reason at all.

Seriously, I am just wondering what the fuck is going on. Fribben just deleted a bunch of people for no reason at all.

Not at all, I just deleted you and this clown who think he is some kind of an advocate for the oldschool community, most war teams even say that he is nothing but utter trash. And clearly that is what he is.

Anyone is free to play here, and I promise you that you can count servers like OriginalTibia on your fingers when you measure in equal treatment!

Register here | Download Client here

See you ingame,
Fribben.

I have seen alot of people use anti-paralyze and auto healing in wars here, everyone in wars are using blackD for magic wall-timers etc. I never even reported our enemies, that thought didnt even appear for me, botting is just something majority of people do on 8.0 and up.

Its nothing to be ashamed of, botting on clients above 7.9 is normal nowdays. People are always saying "x seconds left on x mwall" in our teamspeak (guild kings)

I dont understand why you are against botting on a 8.0 server? Its normal

I would understand if you were against botting on 7.x servers.

Honestly your statement about botting on 7.9 and above is normal compared to 7.4 makes no sense whatsoever. Why would mwall timers, anti-para and auto-healing be any worse on 7.4 than they are on 7.9 and up?

Botting is a sad thing to do no matter the version, if you need that to fight a war you're a joke of a PVPer.

Not at all, I just deleted you and this clown who think he is some kind of an advocate for the oldschool community, most war teams even say that he is nothing but utter trash. And clearly that is what he is.

Anyone is free to play here, and I promise you that you can count servers like OriginalTibia on your fingers when you measure in equal treatment!

Register here | Download Client here

See you ingame,
Fribben.

You still overreacted quite a bit, I helped you out alot in the discussion thread, reported many bugs on your server. I am always using my name both in-game and on forums.

This is what I wrote "If you are to ban all botters on 8.0 clients, you wouldnt have alot of players left."

I wrote "you" as a spectating third-person, not in you as a person.

I have recommended your server to like 50 other people who created characters here.

If I didnt like your server, I wouldnt play 14hours per day and tell everyone I know to start playing here. + The reason why I reported bugs in this thread before was so you could fix them and improve the server, not to bad-mouth it.

+ Honestly had no clue you were so strict about botting here. Wouldnt have used bot if I knew that. Since you wrote in a previous post that you didnt see botting as game-breaking, I just assumed that it was not a big deal then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back