• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paralyze is fine as it is.
Thats actually the best way to kill people on open battles(expect Gfbs, but its boring af). If ur not getting mwalled, its the faulth of your teammates.
Else I agree to like everything Original Player said.

Paralyze is fine as it is.
Thats actually the best way to kill people on open battles(expect Gfbs, but its boring af). If ur not getting mwalled, its the faulth of your teammates.
Else I agree to like everything Original Player said.
Knights is good when:teamhunting, stack/defence battles, if you are trapped you are most likely going to die.
Paladin is good when: i would say pvm, sd dmg is low on 8.0, the only thing making it good is cheap hunts with manas & stars. sometimes on fight you cant even hit with stars cuz the range is to low. can be good in def battles too though.
Druid is good when: I would say team hunt, pvp overall with sio & paralyze, it's just insane.
Sorc is good when: it's below druid's ability to team hunt with. I mean a knight would rather have a druid then a knight. for the pvp part I believe the fact that ue is nerfed when it hit several people hurt it's potential to ue combo knights/paladins, even mages with mana shield which imo should be possible in 8.0 as the damage has been heavily reduced since 7.8-7.9? (?)

as for the gfb's I completely agree about nerfing it, its so boring to battle with gfbs..

Sure mages are needed in defence/stack battles to provide damage..

So right now the popularity of vocations on originaltibia is imo: 40% druid, 30% sorc, 15% knights, 15% paladins

This facts are war based, not online based.

Changing ue to it's normal value will be one way to break stack battles where players surround the hole. The damage should not be like 7.4 though!

Another suggestion:
put lower exp on rookgard or maybe a system that let you frag noob chars without getting unjust/15 minutes. If you are below protection level you shouldn't be able to mwall!

Signed, Original Player!

Last edited:
You are not supposed to kill him solo on lvl 100~
Bring a team to the Pharaoh and you'll see how insane it is.
When you move with his paralyze you die within seconds, because it takes about 2 minutes to move to next sqm.

We are under maintenance and still working on the server. We hope to be up in some hours. I will update with more information when available.

Fribben.

Server is starting in 1 hour and 20 minutes, you can keep track on the website for the countdown

Fribben.

Server is starting in 1 hour and 20 minutes, you can keep track on the website for the countdown

Fribben.

Saw my previous post?

I am sorry, it was immature of me, I should have known better to not act like that and writing the stuff I did was just stupid, I got banned and i got so mad because I really enjoy playing on this server, maybe we can just go forward and wipe a clean slate if you are willing, and again im sorry Fribben

Last edited:
could u turn https off until u got it working :p i keep getting warnings

Why did it go down?

We made a transistion from Poland to France where our new head quater is located.

could u turn https off until u got it working :p i keep getting warnings

Fixed the HTTPS problems, thank you for the report :)

Dear players,

We took down the server for 4 hours yesterday to performe a smooth transistion from Poland to France where our new headquater is located.

We thank you for your patience and we apologize if the sudden restart caused any inconviences.

For people who may not be able to connect with the client, we advice you to login with a normal 8.0 client and an ipchanger and use the ip "new.originaltibia.com" meanwhile, but for majority of you, you should be able to login normally in the way you are used to.

We wish you a happy stay,
OriginalTibia Team.

We made a transistion from Poland to France where our new head quater is located.

Fixed the HTTPS problems, thank you for the report :)

Dear players,

We took down the server for 4 hours yesterday to performe a smooth transistion from Poland to France where our new headquater is located.

We thank you for your patience and we apologize if the sudden restart caused any inconviences.

For people who may not be able to connect with the client, we advice you to login with a normal 8.0 client and an ipchanger and use the ip "new.originaltibia.com" meanwhile, but for majority of you, you should be able to login normally in the way you are used to.

We wish you a happy stay,
OriginalTibia Team.

Can't wait until im done in work to check if the new host is more playable for me than previous.

New patches read here

war.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited:
unfortunetely i still got lags out for a while untill its fixed for me

Fribben tell us what ond do when you visit his house? He recieve you with a welcome? Who won? Or you pussied?

These people are rats, they are nothing but internet gangsters, talking talking talking and they don't understand what reality is. I don't even know why you think something will happen, he wanted to back out before I even was outside his house, and he did not respond when I finally arrived. So your stories is probably nothing but fairy tales because I can almost guarantee you that 99% of all these cases has this as an outcome, just as the internet gangster above who wants my information as well. They are ridicilous and low life people who have nothing else to do with their life, they must be very sick.

Stop please now talking about it, because it's just a bunch of pure bullshit, nothing else, they are just time wasters.

unfortunetely i still got lags out for a while untill its fixed for me
It should not lag but I will see if there is any FPS drop problems on specific OSes that could trigger something. But regardless, I wish you goodluck in whatever you choose

Fribben.

*PoI vocation tiles will be changed and deal around 300 damage per tile, even the last one.

Does that mean if you enter the wrong vocation path you won't die on the last sqm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back