• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESTART OTS PLEASE :) XD

Okay Frriben?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. Ollonborre posting a picture of me and my full name, so what? I was the one who made them public, I am not hiding from anyone. Are you trying to scare behind a screen? And for the record, I was outside Daniels house just some minutes ago, and wanted to talk to him, today he realized what reality was, and today the case is solved.

Let's forget the dust and move onto the sunshine:
record565.png

Fribben.

This is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. Ollonborre posting a picture of me and my full name, so what? I was the one who made them public, I am not hiding from anyone. Are you trying to scare behind a screen? And for the record, I was outside Daniels house just some minutes ago, and wanted to talk to him, today he realized what reality was, and today the case is solved.

record565.png

Fribben.

I am sorry, it was immature of me, I should have known better to not act like that and writing the stuff I did was just stupid, I got banned and i got so mad because I really enjoy playing on this server, maybe we can just go forward and wipe a clean slate if you are willing, and again im sorry Fribben

Last edited:

record565.png

Fribben.
Is Daniel alive? :eek:

' Alot of bugs, but atleast gm is trying to fix all of them ASAP'

Last edited:
Lol Hahaha Fribben, fine if you are against bot and deletes botters. But you are wrong to delete all chars ond ever logged in on. Dont forget that the players make your server, for example if I didnt bring My team here and if I didnt spam veziv and polacks to join you wouldnt even have a server.

You got a funny ot server no doubt, but please act professional and dont do actions like this just because you dont like him.

And also, fix lagg for swedish players - its often not smooth to play for us.
+ fix gfbs damage in pvp or the wars will die in MAX 2 days

He did not get a deletion because I don't like him, I don't even know where you get such information from. You are not the majority of players, you just make up a part of the population. Professionalism does not equal passiveness, and if you, him or any team who think they can speak however they want because they make up a big portion of the server, then I can tell you that you are very wrong. A player has his rights as the owner has his rights, there no abuse here. The case is closed and I don't think there is any reason for you or anyone else to try to keep the case open for further talk.

I am onto the issue and will hopefully have something very effecient in these coming days.

Edit: I'm sorry I misread, what is your suggestion on the GFB?

The screenshot contest is still active, read more here!
qnweue.jpg

Enjoy your day,
Fribben.

Last edited:
You sound just like a politician XD

But this is a war server, and the teams that are having Nice wars now is My team and veziv/masgens team.
Fact is that i brought my team and spammed veziv to bring his. Without us IT would be random pkers only :)
So ofc We play a big part in your server.

My suggestion is to weak gfb 90% in pvp or something. Cuz now We are fighting 40v40 sometimes and a gfb combo kills an entire team.
Also going defence at stacks are too op:
1. You cant rope people who jump down a hole, only on ladders...
2. You hit the entire stack with 1 sd. I dno what to exatcly to change but its kinda boring when 8 mages can surround a stack and its impossible to break with 40 ppl

But this is a war server, and the teams that are having Nice wars now is My team and veziv/masgens team.
Fact is that i brought my team and spammed veziv to bring his. Without us IT would be random pkers only :)

My suggestion is to weak gfb 90% in pvp or something. Cuz now We are fighting 40v40 sometimes and a gfb combo kills an entire team.
2. You hit the entire stack with 1 sd. I dno what to exatcly to change but its kinda boring when 8 mages can surround a stack and its impossible to break with 40 ppl

Agree with Wille on the Stack part... We've all tried to break a stack defence and have all failed.

ye reduce ue, gfb and mort hur in pvp it became to spam of those instead of use mwall

I tried roping and it worked, what hole did not work for you?
Stack, I don't know if making it only hit one, would be a good thing.

GFB is nerfed after this restart that is happening.

Fribben.

I tried roping and it worked, what hole did not work for you?
Stack, I don't know if making it only hit one, would be a good thing.

GFB is nerfed after this restart that is happening.

Fribben.

dont make this thing with stack, it will be fucked up like rl tibia stack power

But something has to be done to it, otherwise there is not even worth trying to break a defence.

The stack thing is part of 8.0, isnt it? The teleport spot could be changed, so ppl are able to get back if they're low on mana/hp, cuz Banuta and Peninsula after TP/coin are inpossible to break.

How is this possible to be 326 players online during this hour when everyone should be in work? I want to be online too

*potions doesn't work (bullseye, mastermind, berserk potion)
*dwarven ring is only 30 minutes, should be 60
*monster behaviour is weird, when you first meet a creature it will likely go back first then towards you
*paralyze looks very op, in every battle there is 70% druids, buff other vocations or nerf paralyze.
*add key system for doors?
*add access to forbidden island
*make poi shortcut
*in poi dls, there is a dl inside the wall in the far west spawn, imo it gives bad feeling when you see such thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back