• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*PoI vocation tiles will be changed and deal around 300 damage per tile, even the last one.

Does that mean if you enter the wrong vocation path you won't die on the last sqm?
I remember seeing somewhere that you get headshot on last tile, so I suppose you should be careful and check up before which one you can enter :)

*PoI vocation tiles will be changed and deal around 300 damage per tile, even the last one.

Does that mean if you enter the wrong vocation path you won't die on the last sqm?
Exactly.

1543f0519887e1a58fdf6c1cabdaa09c.png

REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

Fribben.

Fribben can you check if lost souls drop key rings? they should on 8.0
Also what do you think about fixing the shortcut for poi & removing the dmg reduction on ue?

Fribben can you check if lost souls drop key rings? they should on 8.0
Also what do you think about fixing the shortcut for poi & removing the dmg reduction on ue?

How many lost souls did u kill? i'm not 100% sure but i think they do drop key rings.

@ DHQ really need people too stand on the tiles? please remove

Small bug to fix :p
17:34 You see a golden helmet (Arm:12, magic level +1).

Open Battle @ Opentibia.com
Open Battle @ Opentibia.com

thats why many swedish people are so retarded
they even using bot on 8.0 xDDDDDD

ofc this guy must be deleted

and it's not worth to talk about how retarded that guy is - using bot on stream

@Fribben

@edit botter banned :)

18:53 You are permanently banned from talking in tiazofficial.
:((( what a pity

Last edited:
@Fribben
but why did he get ban for only 3 days? he should get delete, this is fucking retarded. atleast 1/3 of veziv's team (most swe ppl) using blackd cause its possible to loggin with normal ip changer

GM I died by sds, sds are too strong, can you lower sds?

50% of war players are using speedhack and anti-para and fribben dont make antibot ;(

its all because its possible to logg in with normal 8.0 client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back