• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Battle @ Opentibia.com
Open Battle @ Opentibia.com

thats why many swedish people are so retarded
they even using bot on 8.0 xDDDDDD

ofc this guy must be deleted

and it's not worth to talk about how retarded that guy is - using bot on stream

@Fribben

@edit botter banned :)

18:53 You are permanently banned from talking in tiazofficial.
:((( what a pity

"Swedish ppl are retaraded"

Look at your "POLISH" teams, you cant even stay together or fight us with equal amounts only running around from defence to defence stfu
Bot is not even good in pvp at 8.0 so just schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and come fight us instead

only worth enemy this far on server is veziv thx bye genway u suck

"Swedish ppl are retaraded"

Look at your "POLISH" teams, you cant even stay together or fight us with equal amounts only running around from defence to defence stfu
Bot is not even good in pvp at 8.0 so just schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and come fight us instead

only worth enemy this far on server is veziv thx bye genway u suck
i see you feel so offended xDDDDD i obviously mean these swedish who are botters, not general - i dont have any problem to normal svenska players but you take it too srsly. anyway i do not really give a fuck about that what do you think about me/polish teams.
btw "bot is not even good in pvp at 8.0", for sure. dash/reattack dont give any advantage =DDDDDDDD

best server!

come and play everyone u can start war on level 80 and its not too late to start server is active as fak!

Yes it is and probably gonna be longterm server. But for me it is almost second week of feeling like brasilian on this server due to weird lags. HELP

I have never had to use wtfast always felt smooth more or less on servers. Ye maybe its good idea to try it then. I will see when im back home.

I have never had to use wtfast always felt smooth more or less on servers. Ye maybe its good idea to try it then. I will see when im back home.

same here but i remember lebban had strange laggs on tibianic and he was using wtfast and it fixed the laggs, worth a try atleast :p

The amount of botters on this ot is insane, not everyone getting caught.. I would suggest denying the cipsoft client able to connect.

with bot I mean cavebot/lootbot/magebomb/dash/auto stone skin etc..

So many people cavebotting on nights and when they see gm active or red text they stop botting!!

Yes it is and probably gonna be longterm server. But for me it is almost second week of feeling like brasilian on this server due to weird lags. HELP

I believe I know why you are experiencing "lags" and can feel as if you are playing an american server, I have managed to replicate such "lag" on one of my computers and I believe you could face the same issue, but this is on your end and not the servers, but we can get in touch with eachother and I will see if this is the cause and we can discuss a solution.

Add server to otservlist.org
I think I should buy you a pair of glasses instead, it is clearly on there.

The haters grow so fast that even shit came to this thread, we better take cover.

Why not end this reply with a perfect picture?
uz8XUWA.png

REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

Fribben.

@Fribben
We are not doing anything to fuck you up, just so you know.
In fact, you are our competition but still, we are not people which will try to destroy anothers work.
If you gained so much players, you deserve it. Good luck with your project:)

@rest of people
You shouldn't blame us, just because Fribben being DDoS'ed. Not all are just like a Ryan tbh.

I wish I could believe your words and say that they are true, but I know for a fact that they are not. Your administration is the biggest embaressement to this community and have been pulling shady and nasty methods that is beyond competitive behaviour. You seem like a kind guy, perhaps you are with them doing it, perhaps not, but regardless, they are part of your servers, this is as much as I will reveal regarding this matter.

Fribben.

Fribben!

This server is very funny and have great wars but it lacks fixes, updates.. There are small things and also big things.
Ofcourse this is a server for war, I don't see any rpg in this ot because all you need is lvl 80 and it's a good level to fight on, it's good drop rate so people have money.
If someone die in a battle they are almost back within 1-2 minutes so it's very nice.
But there is still things that I think should be fixed. I will list some of them!

*Few wands and rods have it's new name when you buy them from npc e.g: when you write tempest rod to npc he doesn't respond, if you write hailstorm rod he respond and will give you the tempest rod
*The monsters are still fu**ed up, e.g: Plaguesmith is either slow as hell or it paralyze itself or doesn't haste. Creatures overall are bugged, when they first see you they go back then towards you
*On several boats you aren't able to use the function " bring me to" (Cormaya boat/cormaya steamship/kazordoon steamship)
*A paladin's explosion damage is almost as high as it's sd damage,. (Don't know if it should be like that)
*Pits of inferno shortcut - Knights are starting to gain the levels to be able to block poi however, without the shortcut they will have to push supplies, not to mention if the server crashes, fix shortcut!
We don't know if this ot has it's last weeks/days online, it would be a fail to not have done poi by the end.
*I'm sure people would like to see more hunting grounds. Revamp/put spawns on areas such as Dwarf mines, hellgate, mintwalin, mount sternum, firedevil cave. As it is now the most crowded spawns are Okolnir > Demona > Tombs > Goroma/Banuta/Barbarians etc etc

and maybe you could put up some kind of vote for my following proposal:

removing the the damage reduction on ue, as I see it sorcerers have already been heavily nerfed on 8.0 while the opposite vocation druid has maybe one of the most used runes in the open battles, not to mention exura sio...
So I would like you to either nerf paralyze or remove the damage reduction on ue! This is not 7.4 where people can just run in and ue combo + the damage is far away from 7.4.

What do you guys think?

Fribben you ever think of creating a serious 8.0 ot with maybe static exp? And all quest? (access to areas/subquests etc)?

i can say that aswell dmg sd is same as explo with paladin
so boost sd or nerf explo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back