• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you get ddos but i lost 50-100k loot and 50% of my level?
DO something if you dont want lose players (give 1 day pacc or higher loot 1x for 12h)
My friends lost much loot too

Ok you get ddos but i lost 50-100k loot and 50% of my level?
DO something if you dont want lose players (give 1 day pacc or higher loot 1x for 12h)
My friends lost much loot too
It's most likely Eloth or Eloth Fan-Boys DDosing OriginlTibia.
Whatever you do.. WHATEVER YOU DO... Do not enter Eloth tomorrow seriously.
Eloth is more toxic to this community ATM than Ryan was back in the days, constantly trying to DDos/Hack ever server that is close to 8.0 or may drain their players in any way.

So please don't enter, don't support their bullcrap and nasty tricks they're using, let them die away and decay into the abyss there they belong.
Any server that uses DDos/Tricks against other servers doesn't belong in this community at all!
This community is about growing together and being friendly, not trying to wreck eachother in goal to earn more money than anyone else.

It's most likely Eloth or Eloth Fan-Boys DDosing OriginlTibia.
Whatever you do.. WHATEVER YOU DO... Do not enter Eloth tomorrow seriously.
Eloth is more toxic to this community ATM than Ryan was back in the days, constantly trying to DDos/Hack ever server that is close to 8.0 or may drain their players in any way.

So please don't enter, don't support their bullcrap and nasty tricks they're using, let them die away and decay into the abyss there they belong.
Any server that uses DDos/Tricks against other servers doesn't belong in this community at all!
This community is about growing together and being friendly, not trying to wreck eachother in goal to earn more money than anyone else.
Any proofs that any of Eloth team member ddosin' it? It's a f*cking bullshit.
We are not starting server tommorow, we stop counting down like 4 days ago - didn't you noticed it? Didn't you saw that we are not even advertising the server?

Any proofs that any of Eloth team member ddosin' it? It's a f*cking bullshit.
We are not starting server tommorow, we stop counting down like 4 days ago - didn't you noticed it? Didn't you saw that we are not even advertising the server?

Whenever you're starting Eloth a lot of servers get problems.. kinda funny how 3 of my Thorsans launches was completely DDosed as fuck every time you decided to start new project.
Also kinda fun how I got spammed with random packets attempting to crash the game for DAYS.

So yes, I blame you and your people.
You expect me to believe some 8.6 Bot OT DDosing 8.0~ servers?

Just for saying this, I expect to see an increased DDos widths the coming days :)
If so.. yup.. you and your friends DDos whoever you're not satisfied with.

Whenever you're starting Eloth a lot of servers get problems.. kinda funny how 3 of my Thorsans launches was completely DDosed as fuck every time you decided to start new project.
Also kinda fun how I got spammed with random packets attempting to crash the game for DAYS.

So yes, I blame you and your people.
You expect me to believe some 8.6 Bot OT DDosing 8.0~ servers?

Just for saying this, I expect to see an increased DDos widths the coming days :)
If so.. yup.. you and your friends DDos whoever you're not satisfied with.
I'm sorry, but I have to say that - your 8.0 server cannot compete with us. Thorsan never reached even 100 players online, so what are you talking about?
Everyone of you are blamin' us that we are doing any shit to you, while we are not. We also had huge attacks/crashes as you could seen back in days on Eloth but we were hardly working to manage and mitigate everything instead of blaming any of hosters. I might also say that you or Ryan or anyone else have been ddosing us back in time.

Tbh, why should we do that if we are not starting our server yet? Actually it's not a good advert with attackin' other server.

About the problems of OriginalTibia.com I would rather let it stay so people could see the difference between the quality of the servers than attack it so everyone could blame us about it.
I'm not braindead.
Focus on fixing the issues instead of accusing everyone arround as I'm getting annoying messages on my fanpage, thanks.

I'm sorry, but I have to say that - your 8.0 server cannot compete with us. Thorsan never reached even 100 players online, so what are you talking about?
Everyone of you are blamin' us that we are doing any shit to you, while we are not. We also had huge attacks/crashes as you could seen back in days on Eloth but we were hardly working to manage and mitigate everything instead of blaming any of hosters. I might also say that you or Ryan or anyone else have been ddosing us back in time.

Tbh, why should we do that if we are not starting our server yet? Actually it's not a good advert with attackin' other server.
Thorsan have had more than 300+ players actually :)
And that without using help of polish streamers that attract unserious players as well. (You know those players that quit after just few days and move on to another streamed OT).
But you don't have to worry, I'm not interested in 8.0 players anymore since it's obvious they wish for great servers but refuse to stay in one.

Server losing it's players it seems like, no huge fighting for a while now.

Any recompensation for today crash beacuse its bullshit that i spend money for sd's and not have it when i went to resp????? Also you deleted unconfortable posts on forum and banned people who have own opinion about your server and this crash. I hope this server die very very soon not beacuse of this crash but your ignorance.

You should compensate players for the ddos. I know u cant do anything but we(players) donate you. Do something either buy bigger ddos protection or compensate us in game, this cant last longer before u start lose playerss (still 300 players but should be more)

btw moderator are fribben friends? Recent posts have been deleted

Eloth/Tibijka is behind the attacks. Why are you talking quality? Your server is 8.6 with 8.0 sprites, it's not even a legitmate 8.0 server. You have 10 apes in your team running around different threads and think they are running a multi-billion business. This is a hobby and I love hosting real oldschool PvP servers, I was actually about to leave this community but I gave it another chance and I managed to hit over 500 players and kill your server as soon as I launched. I would not even care that much if I was out of business, but I will do everything I can to satisfy the players and provide the best and authentic gameplay they can imagine.

For players who lost their things, we apologize for the inconviences and we will try to think of a compensation. This happens when envy overloads, and it is not about blaming, it is about stamping facts to the table.

Now both of you, get out of my thread, because you start to smell like the pictures your teammate is spamming in my threads.

Fribben.

stupid eloth i will never play your server again, so my team wont aswelll

Your server is 8.6 with 8.0 sprites, it's not even a legitmate 8.0 server.
Are you kidding me? Actually we have the most 8.0 authentic server.
If we are talking about quality - do you know why people joined your OT? Because they can only fight there, nothing else.
You are missing so many things to be real 8.0.

Its still a lot of players, the ddos was just for 15mins... Chill guys
Its saturday and this weekend its good weather and mostly all swedish players we are out celebrating and partying
calm down it wil be a lot of players, like 500 again soon
Fuck ddosers btw, whoever you are. No lifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back