• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sebus, why do u even bother if u aint playing this ot lol

Wow. Seriously administration? You banned my friend for killing people? xD

GM Clearon????

we've been drinking all weekend, we are going to battle the hangover with flying sds
get ready tonight, Open battles and massaccres are INC

Forget your whisky and Supply soldiers, time to get ready

Even tho the wars has been abscent this weekend the OT is back just like before, still sick wars. If you didn't start yet, I suggest that you do so cause it's not 2late!

i've just started too, gave it a chance and looks really nice server o,o

So fribben, what about this shortcut for poi?
or fix npc that sell runes inside?

Last edited:
Like some1 mentioned on Original forums please fix poi monster exp. Also the loot imo should be improved, these monsters hit harder/are more dangerous yet 1 hunt there will net you way less then 1 hunt in tombs/frosts would.

how does poi work on this server? its shortcut or what

My character Killer Mo and Mo Zetrax are possibly hacked or something. Could not log in on the website, nor in game. It says wrong password and accountnummber but I haven´t changed it. Is this a bug or something?

My character Killer Mo and Mo Zetrax are possibly hacked or something. Could not log in on the website, nor in game. It says wrong password and accountnummber but I haven´t changed it. Is this a bug or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back