• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from a friend that pythera and thunderion got the same owner and they close pythera and open thunderion.

ONLY HEARD THAT!!!!!

gratz to the owner how I said this ot is &' was fucked no one cares about the players only about the money

Fuckin hell, are u abusin ppl? Facking hell i will break your neck,totally bite it off....

YEAA! If the guy live's in sweden i will enjoy to put hes own head into hes own ass... HATE THOSE PPL WHO HOST ONLY FOR MONEY ABUSE!

What an idiot closes a server with 600 players Lol

Failure. xD

If the server crashes, enable god damn crashlog? Srls where the fuck do u noobs come from. I might not be amazing at lua, c and other crap but at least i and alot of people understand what to do with a situation like that.

DDos attacks, server crashing, lags, Etc.. It can all be solved only if u put some effort in it.

Iagree, But it's something wierd with thunderion and pythera, When Pythera closed Thunderion open... just luring money aswell.

Iagree, But it's something wierd with thunderion and pythera, When Pythera closed Thunderion open... just luring money aswell.

Singed, i would not play any of this Ots anymore. ;-)
I played Thunderion and then it closed, after that Pythera open.
After i played Pythera a while it closed also, and Thunderion opened again. ;)

Wierd?! :)

Hahah dont think so, Put your money on horse play and win some millions, NOT ON OT'S... OT'S just for fun.

Saro is online, i think its time for an answere. ;)

Edit: He left this topic without to answere, nice Owner. :eek:

Singed, i would not play any of this Ots anymore. ;-)
I played Thunderion and then it closed, after that Pythera open.
After i played Pythera a while it closed also, and Thunderion opened again. ;)

Wierd?! :)

No, it's not wierd they are 2 completely different people.

Might be different invidviduals, but similar hosts :D HEhe

ot owner = [email protected]/ Slawkens here form otl? or w/e his name is exactly.
person: Slawomir Boczek
address: os. 30-lecia 97/3
address: 44-286 Wodzislaw Slaski
address: POLAND
host = hetnzer.de

Gl.

I knew it was a polish ot! HAH :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back