• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia 7.4 + Poi Dls - HR- START 25.12 - Free Pacc - Loot Message - Tasks - Party Exp

damn kid insult admin and ask for unbann xD funny new tibia oldschool players

what tha fu*k is this shit haha you can't even change gold and he got djins for donation on a highrate.. Also gold dosen't stack in bp
get lost man

shitserver, pallys are even worse than on any other 7.4 I have ever played.
just play sorcs and u will be fine, this moron made it impoissible for pallys to even reach mlvl 12 for invis, lets not even talk about 15. but hey, its ok for pallys to have 90 skills at level like 60? Great brain
also staff acts like 12 year old kids rofl. doubt this will even last a week. I give it 3 days before its below 35 players.

shitserver, pallys are even worse than on any other 7.4 I have ever played.
just play sorcs and u will be fine, this moron made it impoissible for pallys to even reach mlvl 12 for invis, lets not even talk about 15. but hey, its ok for pallys to have 90 skills at level like 60? Great brain
also staff acts like 12 year old kids rofl. doubt this will even last a week. I give it 3 days before its below 35 players.
Dami got 12 mlvl already. He is 48 lvl now. It was easy to get lvls at the beginning, meybe thats why you feel this way. I think it is ok to have 90 skill on 60-70 lvl on highrate.

Moneywhore alert making premmium on shitty highrate. I will play anyway becouse im bored

NOBODY DONATE TO THIS MONEYWHORE

80% of the server has redskull, the other 20% has permanent whiteskull.
good luck haha people already getting bans from frags how long u think this is gonna last? it hasnt even been 12 hours LOL
02:19 God Alex: we have point that tas kare easy
02:19 God Alex: and wery good reward
hahahah these kids havent even finished elementary school lmfaoooooo

80% of the server has redskull, the other 20% has permanent whiteskull.
good luck haha people already getting bans from frags how long u think this is gonna last? it hasnt even been 12 hours LOL
02:19 God Alex: we have point that tas kare easy
02:19 God Alex: and wery good reward
hahahah these kids havent even finished elementary school lmfaoooooo

Spam of 30 people and i try to answer to all. I do not get your point. You hate us and still play ? Oh no you use macro and get ban.

my friend just got banned for "macroing" according to gm cuz he was watching youtube not answering gm ROFL
holy shit these kids really are 12 years old

dont bann macros lol, ban botters on pvp and cavebotters are you dumb ?
some people have life and dont spend 24h in front of computer making runes

Dude the funny thing is he wasnt macroing, he doesnt even know what macro is he was watchinh youtube and just making runes with minimized client. These gms are complete morons they barely know how to speak basic english and they spell like 10 year old kids. A complete disaster just like the server.
Mark my words it wont last 3 days.

This is second edition of your server and I cannot create an account for second time... You can have max 4 characters and EVERYONE have already 4 characters on their account even when they technically never created one...

Seriously?? You can't even fix the simpliest issue when releasing a new edition (the first one died in a week..) and then you wonder why no one is playing.. GGWP

Back