• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia 7.4 + Poi Dls - HR- START 25.12 - Free Pacc - Loot Message - Tasks - Party Exp

This GM is a real noob. Dont play this shit server
Btw he is banning people saying they use macro becouse they didn't respond him while he was invinsible standing next to em'.
What a complete retard this guy is.

After all these comments I wont even play this shit lool
People who got banned are looking for excuses.
This is second edition of your server and I cannot create an account for second time... You can have max 4 characters and EVERYONE have already 4 characters on their account even when they technically never created one...

Seriously?? You can't even fix the simpliest issue when releasing a new edition (the first one died in a week..) and then you wonder why no one is playing.. GGWP
When you make account use only NUMBERS. We will fix it soon to avoid this problem in future.
what tha fu*k is this shit haha you can't even change gold and he got djins for donation on a highrate.. Also gold dosen't stack in bp
get lost man
If the biggest problem for you is that gold dosn't stack in bp it means that server is pretty good.

If the biggest problem for you is that gold dosn't stack in bp it means that server is pretty good.

I actually hate the fact that some random retard like you has the possibility to get a distrubition nowadays and actually run a f*cking server.
Im amazed, you are pure shit and for sure the most retarded gamemaster i've ever meet, im happy you banned me and I got out of this shit server that anyway will die in like 2-3 days. Noob

^ told ya tthis staff are a bunch of incestous morons lol
Dont waste ur time on this trash server lmfao

Account Status: Premium Account [Banished FOREVER]

havoc here

WTF? ban for pk? it was enfo u said retard lol
First you got banned for pking
just uban all pks cuz its h rate and all wanna kill anybody here
im stoned and bored so much i wont kill anymore today i swear
than you cry like a kid " i dont kill anymore today i swear plx unban plxplxplx" after naming gm "retard"
now stage two:
I actually hate the fact that some random retard like you has the possibility to get a distrubition nowadays and actually run a f*cking server.
Im amazed, you are pure shit and for sure the most retarded gamemaster i've ever meet, im happy you banned me and I got out of this shit server that anyway will die in like 2-3 days. Noob
^ told ya tthis staff are a bunch of incestous morons lol
Dont waste ur time on this trash server lmfao
Complain about the server as much as possible (but i guess if you would get unban you would pg like freak)
You are a fucking joke reminding me one person :Brian.

Server is getting better and better, get lost "reatards"!

P.S Are you Ace Havoc ?

Good server with enjoyable mid stage, you can have fun on it too, premium is free, sms shop is fair, why people complain?

than you cry like a kid " i dont kill anymore today i swear plx unban plxplxplx" after naming gm "retard"
now stage two:

Complain about the server as much as possible (but i guess if you would get unban you would pg like freak)

P.S Are you Ace Havoc ?
no i play fucking ot servers as a HAVOC since fucking 2005 and i give fuck bout ace wannabes

Lets just hope a normal highrate comes online, I pk on this shit in the meanwhile

We deleted all frags. There is 12h for one frag now.

You can buy aol from eremo now !

now stage two:

P.S Are you Ace Havoc ?

Doesnt matter de serv, the gm, the version, the kind of shop... this nuubteam is always complaining & ragequitting. Every server and thread.. you can check by yourself. Nothing personal guys im just tired of reading bullshit

GM Alex - owner of RareTibia is corrupted as fuck. Let me show you something guys
So Admin is sending stuff to the players, nice OT. Goodluck with that corrupt shit
corruptedgmraretibia.png

Owner are 12 y old polish bald kids, what did u expect?

They gave items to punio and his friends ''because he streams''

GM Alex - owner of RareTibia is corrupted as fuck. Let me show you something guys
So Admin is sending stuff to the players, nice OT. Goodluck with that corrupt shit
corruptedgmraretibia.png
You were spamming me and asking if I can buy your items. When i didnt do it you starded this forum revenge. Fake.

dont worry about kids, keep some updates/events coming to keep people here mby?

people will go to eloth anyways in 2 days so just pk the shit out of your char, useless server tried it for 2-3 hrs.

u cant even connect to the server, i can only login to website but not in client. Nice ot XD

We fixed all bugs including rollbacks. There will be restart of characters NOT ACCOUNTS. Players who bought points in shop will have them on old account. START this Sunday 25.12 18:00 CET. You are welcome !

Last edited:
Back