• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map is now Thais. Nagging will be ignored. Enjoy.

Server is being DoS/DDoS/Flooded by some children. Server is offline forever. If anyone wants it you can find me on my messenger whenever I am online which is not too often. Good bye.

Server is down.... again. Get some security

Except the retards who are actually ddosing, you're a fucking retard for taking Ond and his server for granted. Don't order him to do stuff.

Except the retards who are actually ddosing, you're a fucking retard for taking Ond and his server for granted. Don't order him to do stuff.
suck and lick him some more, as a hoster he should expect his server to get ddosed.

Actually really sad to see this.

I hope you get back soon!

[video=youtube;QYA5K-cc-So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYA5K-cc-So[/video]

Add donations, Id for sure give atleast 40 euros from my packet if that is mainly to add security on your server and not get DDosed.
Think about it.

Hello, i am Tures Tos from last edition realistic. It's sad ots will be offline. Realistic is not game it's style of life it's every day training xD You make me feel bad. I please you. OPEN THIS OTS because people love it !! Just do it

I'd seriously donate aswell if you would open the server, and add a donate system.

Yea?? but what will be in this donate ?? Have some idea ?? it's good way but it's war system not rpg

Donation Ideas:
Soft Boots, like 2x Ring of healing
Magic Longsword: 60 attack
Boots of haste: delete boh from normal players.
Machete ( you can't buy on shop)

People give ideas, those are mines

I'd for example donate even if im not using the items, I just want to donate to keep the server online.

Only boh is bad idea. I think there can be something like Viper star for Paladins more ;) But first the admin from realistic must say what think about that because it's not easy make sms shop maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back