• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

I'll maybe add it tomorrow, but I don't feel like it would fit in anywhere on the site, but w.e..

@new otland I answered your questions, go back a page and u see it.

@Ecstazya Why dont you create a python script that checks the database for who has paid for a premium rose eventually the python script adds it to the player save file + use cron to automate the process

You should fix acc creation and then delete all accounts so we can sign up again, its not working atm. Didnt get a password and got some random non existing acc and pw when i used the recovery option.

@Khaldtor Everything is updated, I've re-sent all mails aswell, so I don't understand whats wrong with your mail, pm me your mail and I'll give you the account and password.

@53701688 We have more then one cronjob like that, and still the server and the database is not liuke a normal database & a ot, it's very difficult to explain to people who would not understand, but premium as I said could be activated immeidately through the website while you've purchased a month.

Bro you should add a countdown and server info page because when i link someone the page they have 0 information about the server and i gotta answer questions "when does it start?" "what rates?" unless someone is coming from otland or otservlist list they cant know

Bro you should add a countdown and server info page because when i link someone the page they have 0 information about the server and i gotta answer questions "when does it start?" "what rates?" unless someone is coming from otland or otservlist list they cant know
Alright, I'll do that :)

open beta or test server with 100x so can check bugs before opening
The server was up 2013 by me and Dennis and was then named Valhalla.otserv.co had no bugs we are using Cipsoft files. but if I have time I'll give you guys a test server, I have alot on work & to work on the server so it's a decisive time for me now :)

u guys rly cant read....
.net = Ezzz & toor OTserv realots replica
.co = Ecstazyas cipsoft files server, the real deal

Back