• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Yeah and u still want to tell us its cipsoft files? Anyway i don't care i came here to have some fun , not for cipsoft files but what is the reason of this lie?

correct me if i am wrong but spawn rate has nothing to do with the files? It is obvious that the spawn rate is too high for some places/mobs but it says nothing about the files he has.

correct me if i am wrong but spawn rate has nothing to do with the files? It is obvious that the spawn rate is too high for some places/mobs but it says nothing about the files he has.

Correct. What zourdon lack's in brain capacity he makes up for with extra chromosomes.

Well just test if ranged monsters A.I is the same as CIP :p

How is the loot here? I'm considering starting but cba to wake up early and camp necros for 6 hours and still no boots of haste..

Shame it's highrate. Would've easily play if it was 1x legit with monthly premium like Spectrum.

Could u gm give us more information about ur frag system because something is weird... i've took 2 unjust in 11/12 march they all dissapear and i took next two at 13 march. So if 2 frags dissapear in like 24-30h from kill statistic (on site) then i was waiting next 24h to make frags so today in 14/15 march (i made sure its atleast 24h after my last frag and theres no frags from 12 march in my kill statistic) I took my next kill and boom rs wtf is going on?
http://scr.hu/9x7w/ffad7
My kill statistic ^ theres no more unjustified kills in my record and u can see that i took next frag after 30h lol

Its not like crying about rs but i want to KNOW and be 100% sure to not make more mistake (and ban) and tell my mates how to count them on ur server!

EDIT!
"If you kill three people under the same frequency of 24 hours you will be dessicated with a red skull."
Then why the hell i get rs after killing 2 people in 24h?

Could u gm give us more information about ur frag system because something is weird... i've took 2 unjust in 11/12 march they all dissapear and i took next two at 13 march. So if 2 frags dissapear in like 24-30h from kill statistic (on site) then i was waiting next 24h to make frags so today in 14/15 march (i made sure its atleast 24h after my last frag and theres no frags from 12 march in my kill statistic) I took my next kill and boom rs wtf is going on?
My kill statistic ^ theres no more unjustified kills in my record and u can see that i took next frag after 30h lol

Its not like crying about rs but i want to KNOW and be 100% sure to not make more mistake (and ban) and tell my mates how to count them on ur server!

EDIT!
"If you kill three people under the same frequency of 24 hours you will be dessicated with a red skull."

We will get ya soon don't worry Exori :)

Busta rhymes fuck yea.

EDIT!

I think it's real tibia system, which has a limit per day, per week and per month. I'd also like to know how this works.

By the way, skills are 1x or 1.5 ~

Last edited:
skill rate is so fucked up, theres a 45 pally with 62 distance fighting xDD
its 1x or 1.5x for sure

I was counting frags in two ways before i took rs:
1) day/week/month and theres no way i had 3 in day 5 in week or 10 in month (i had 1 in day 2 in week and 2 in month before i took next frag)
2) 3 frags in 24h (i've took frag at 13 march then 16h later at 14 march second and after 14h third and it was 15 march if its 3frags in 24h then i could taking frag every 13h without getting rs lol)

Its not my fault that he got bugs in his frag system or he m8 doesnt even know how long frag on his server last.

yeah fix it please ;)
and fix ancient scarabs, they gold rate is normal or even below

i would suggest to add some command !frags or atleast clear website with frag counter so ppl dont get confused

Last edited by a moderator:
i would suggest to add some command !frags or atleast clear website with frag counter so ppl dont get confused
The few problems about Cip 7.7 files are that the frag system sucks for an Open Tibia Server. -> Everyone or lets say most of the people want to have some fun on PvP, you kill 1 dude / day in a week and you get redskull, whats the point in playing this? redskull 30 days, you can just create a new character this way everytime...

Might be that A.I. from monsters is better than from TFS or OTS or OTHire (note: it MIGHT be, i haven't tested.). but pretty much everything else owns the other features here. There are pretty good spell formulas out there, as also lua scripts for everything to work as in cip files.

I myself love to PvP, so I really don't understand why to play on a server which will ban me if I kill 20 players in a month...

The few problems about Cip 7.7 files are that the frag system sucks for an Open Tibia Server. -> Everyone or lets say most of the people want to have some fun on PvP, you kill 1 dude / day in a week and you get redskull, whats the point in playing this? redskull 30 days, you can just create a new character this way everytime...

Might be that A.I. from monsters is better than from TFS or OTS or OTHire (note: it MIGHT be, i haven't tested.). but pretty much everything else owns the other features here. There are pretty good spell formulas out there, as also lua scripts for everything to work as in cip files.

I myself love to PvP, so I really don't understand why to play on a server which will ban me if I kill 20 players in a month...

yeah, GM please give us info and IF you can, please lower frags for red skull / lower duration etc

Back
Top Bottom