• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thought he was hosting classictibia, but w/e hes advertising it. ;]

There is no way to sugar coat this. A lot of players begged for a mid rate rather than a high rate, but decided not to play despite getting their wishes through. Which resulted in the server getting a much less than preferably launch. Septera will therefore relaunch tonight as a much higher rated server. Let's see if that works better.

Enjoy

so your just wiping the database again?
Unfortunantely with server completely inactive less than 5h after launch, we've concluded it's the best course of action this time and this time only. Server relaunches tonight 1800 CEST

your going to have the same result... but good luck i wont be joining again

Ooo highrate niceuwka ill be there and gonna kick some noobs. Remember guys if you see not many people on start. Dont give up because its gonna die faster. If new people will se that population still playing, OT will gain new people. HRate 7.4 map can easily live with even 30-40 players ;) but i wish there will be even more!!!!

I will give it another try

Maybe even make it enforced to make it even more wild :)

Or atleast EXP for killing

Last edited:
For me it doesn't work on Google Chrome, only Internet Explorer

@Die in heal I could register an account in Google Chrome, but maybe there are other differences. Good thing IE worked then.

@loonatic It is the direct link. The button is in the login box on the right-hand side.

Account registry should work for everyone, otherwise try using Internet Explorer. If yo have any issues, please record or screenshot it with an explanation and send it to me on PM. It'll make sure that we see it and can fix it asap. Thank you!

Account registry should work for everyone, otherwise try using Internet Explorer. If yo have any issues, please record or screenshot it with an explanation and send it to me on PM. It'll make sure that we see it and can fix it asap. Thank you!
In Opera it doesn't work.

If your issues are persisting, try refreshing the website with CTRL + F5 and restart your browser entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back