• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Yeah.. I thought the server would delete the items inside the house upon someone renting it, but just means you get whats inside of it.
Why didn't you reset the house tiles when you reset the house owners/server?

Regards,
Cody

Honest mistake, I'll adjust this asap.
Thanks for reporting it, best is when you send me messages cause then I get notified on my mail :)

To the top!

I have started accumulating some items.. Message me in-game or post here if you need something.

Regards,
Cody

Still having fun, more and more unique players are joining on a daily basis.

Also offering help to new players, can clear quests and got some starting eq :]

dude your skill rate is insane slow. have 60 axe now, takes 45 min for 20% maybe more. 4/5 hour for one skill...

I suggest you stop playing tibia and learn some meth :))))

Math*
Also, while his math is off, the skill rate is a bit of a mess so his point is valid.

I've forwarded information to Kungenn about the skill rate. When he sees the email I'm sure we will hear some feedback.

Shit happens.
Still a great server, just needs more players. :)

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Have had a few new players join today. Tell your friends about the server, it's the only way the community will grow! :)

Follow the links in my signature for direct links to both the main website & the OTLand thread (the one you're currently viewing).

Regards,
Cody

Still this server keeps me playing for 4 days already. Not a lot of ot's keep me having fun! great server, everyday new players are joining! tune in... :)

Naginata done for these two guys.

498oFtD.png

I am wondering if any people are going to start playing here.

I spent some time power-gaming and wrecking necromancer task, but I'm a bit bummed to see only me and Evan online here most of the time.

IF anyone does start playing, keep your eyes open for 'Dovazin' since he's botting ghouls north of stonegate!
You can kill him and profit his bp of gold! (last loot was 12k gold :> )

Hope to see some new people joining in the fun soon,

~Bozo

I am wondering if any people are going to start playing here.

I spent some time power-gaming and wrecking necromancer task, but I'm a bit bummed to see only me and Evan online here most of the time.

IF anyone does start playing, keep your eyes open for 'Dovazin' since he's botting ghouls north of stonegate!
You can kill him and profit his bp of gold! (last loot was 12k gold :> )

Hope to see some new people joining in the fun soon,

~Bozo

I am pretty busy this week, will start playing more after :]

I played two versions of this server, and it is pretty fun but I just dont have the time for lower rate servers. I have been playing more league of legends then anything, no matter what low rate I play I always get so far behind and can accomplish so little per day it's not worth it. 12/hr shifts 6-7 days a week.

I played two versions of this server, and it is pretty fun but I just dont have the time for lower rate servers. I have been playing more league of legends then anything, no matter what low rate I play I always get so far behind and can accomplish so little per day it's not worth it. 12/hr shifts 6-7 days a week.

The 4x flat still makes you able to lvl a lot. On this stage theres nothing really to fall behind on, plus theres a community who would love to reach out a helping hand at the beginning.

Hope to catch you online some time

If I'm around when you play I'll be sure to give you a helping hand, need some people to help with the higher level quests here

~Bozo