• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

I will have the next few days off so between reading for class, I'll be hunting. I'd be more than happy to give out some stuff to get people started and help them along.

Regards,
Cody

I am wondering if any people are going to start playing here.

I spent some time power-gaming and wrecking necromancer task, but I'm a bit bummed to see only me and Evan online here most of the time.

IF anyone does start playing, keep your eyes open for 'Dovazin' since he's botting ghouls north of stonegate!
You can kill him and profit his bp of gold! (last loot was 12k gold :> )

Hope to see some new people joining in the fun soon,

~Bozo

Knew he botted haha. Also his pally is named thorghal

Im hoping Ill find time soon.. New job has me working 9-5 this week. Off this coming weekend and then 6pm-2am the next week, so it'll be late night (or early day depending upon where you live) gaming for a while.

Regards,
Cody

Edit:
As such, annoying toxic players try and disrupt those of us trying to train/play in peace.

Such is life, I guess.

Last edited:
Hi

This has been a very fun server. There is lots of cools quests on a custom map and I enjoy exploring very much.
However, there is some problems with the anti-bot client; you can see a ss of the conversation I had with dovazin below.

Now, he has started 'skilling' his paladin thorghal, we suspect also unfairly, and he gets on his other char elevenbolt to disrupt training and do the general hassle so others can't play. I don't mind so much I guess, but considering that he has botted up his chars, and now that he spends his time disrupting fair players, I think it is time to move on. I was hoping if I kept playing other ppl might join, but it seems not.

https://imgur.com/a/GAUGe

https://imgur.com/a/Tsddq
GAUGe

Tsddq

Thank you for hosting a cool custom server, it was a lot of fun.

Evan

Same shit, different day. :rolleyes:

Would be nice to see some different faces since it seems all that came back this go around were a few decent players and the rest were just around to bot and be an all around pain in the ass.

Willing to help people out with equipment and such to have a decent start. Message me here or in-game.

Regards,
Cody

Last edited:
Wish I had time to play, sadly I don't. Funny to see Dovazin throwing a fit tho ahhahaa

Connection issues today, not sure if they were on my end or not because I'm the only one online..

Hope to see some people join up.
Magic rate and skills are now fixed (they were bugged for a bit). I can provide ghouls or monks for training to help people get a head start on their skills and equipment to ease their start.

Regards
Cody

Bump.

The daily online player base is growing again, new faces and more peeps to have fun with.

Is there still this stupid thing that you need to be low lvl to skill faster or it is actually deleted and skilling are same on all levels?

Is there still this stupid thing that you need to be low lvl to skill faster or it is actually deleted and skilling are same on all levels?

The skills have been fixed.
It's a static 4x experience, 4x magic level, and 10x skill rate.

There are tasks that help boost the experience gain, but not enough to make it seem like its too fast. Also, if Im online, you can always ask for a monk or ghoul to hit on. :)

Regards,
Cody