• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

nobody wants to start from 0 on an already dead server. Thats why everyones demanding a reset.
like it or not that's the only way more people will join this ot.

Let's have some fun then and reset it.... hell it's not even online atm lol

Reset it with double exp, will be more fun then this servers ever seen lol

resets has been part of every single "decent" ot server out there, nobody can't denied it. Even tibianic (now known as Medivia) has to make somekind of "reset" they literally made a new server leaving the old one open,and at the end a "fresh start" is equally to a reset. I know some of the actual active people are against a reset because they're feeling they lost their time playing, but hey! that's the risk we all take in order to play any ot server out there.
As some people been saying, me and everyone else could join now instead of waiting for a restart. But you have to understand that atleast in my case, the motivation to start now is 0. In the other hand some of you been argueing about exp rates and such, well have in mind that no matter what exp rate you use if there are 2 person lvling up and nobody stopping them from doing so they will lvl up like its alot easier, Knowing that,i think the actual double exp rate that the server has is perfect for a 20-40 ppl online server. Not to mention some of you will already have an advantage since you already know what to hunt and whatnot. So in my opinion a reset won't hurt anyone.
There's absolutelly nothing wrong to my eyes to reset a 2 person online server.

Tweak tasks, keep the double exp, reset server.

Fking GG, active server bro

Players seem to be coming back, some have joined like @epicized and actually gained some nice levels in just a few days. The higher levels of the server are trying to solve a banshee-quest-like-quest but we got stuck.

Just join and see.

Currently 5 players are online. Now that is groundbreaking!!! server might actually revive!! nope building a community is slow but the server needs fresh players 5 online is really not a thing anymore do u actually belive this server deserves 5 people online max?

if you say yes then I ill forget the idea of a reset and just give up

It was not just that 5 people were online yesterday, also new characters where made.

Lets stop discussing on this matter since the arguments are very clear from both sides and wait for @Kungenn to respond to the situation. Lets focus on what we both want: this server to be played and enjoyed.

Untill then, to who ever is curious about the server, come and see : )

Players seem to be coming back, some have joined like @epicized and actually gained some nice levels in just a few days. The higher levels of the server are trying to solve a banshee-quest-like-quest but we got stuck.

Just join and see.

That quest was fun, if its the one in the Zombies/Nightstalkers area. ;)

Regards,
Cody

That quest was fun, if its the one in the Zombies/Nightstalkers area. ;)

Regards,
Cody

Hey Cody,

We havent seen any Zombies or Nightstalkers. From what i know from players who played the server before things got changed on the map. Right now i started Djinn which is a lot of fun too.

Hey Cody,

We havent seen any Zombies or Nightstalkers. From what i know from players who played the server before things got changed on the map. Right now i started Djinn which is a lot of fun too.

Ah, I wasn't sure if he had kept the Celestia map or had gone with a re-vamped map.. I just remember the quest involved 5 different "seals" and then the final seal had demons and walocks in it.

Regards,
Cody

Hopefully he will make a 2nd server instead of a reset.
Otherwise I'll check out the other custom nap that comes out this weekend

Really love this server and wish I could play but 0-2 online doesn't Rev my engine

the worst upcoming possible with reseting is you ending up with 2 players online again. Atleast with a reset you have a CHANCE of having a decent amount of players.

Yeah.... I just don't understand myself. Worst case scenario the 2 peoplease that play current server get mad and play the new server lol