• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

I don't see why not. If it would help revive the community some, sure.
I started out on a druid and paladin again, so I'd play again if it reset all the same. :p

Regards,
Cody

A reset is what this server needs desperately. I will be there if a reset happens.

I am all for reset but The population has to be larger for it to be worthwhile. Making a reset and having 5 people show isn't really good imo

@Kungenn
If you reset it, they will come.

Most people that stopped playing this server because it is dead, they don't just keep checking the forum.....
At the moment 7 people have liked your comment for a reset.
That is 7 more than what is online right now. (And 80% of day, 0 online.)
Over half of this thread is people asking for a reset.

Its right there in front of you, all you have to do is look. There is a demand for a reset, or at the very least, run a new server same copy.... and see which has more players. The proof will be right there to see.

It's arguably my favorite server I've played in the last few YEARS and it is not living up to its potential.
/Guaranteed donor for new server/reset.

I'll be here regardless of reset or not. I have free time everyday even with work and school, so I'll be able to help out.
Vector, 27 elder druid that can help some people train or Dixon, 27 royal paladin that can be a decent hunting partner (once I get better skills, of course, lol).

Feel free to message me here, too, if you want to chat or team up.

Regards,
Cody

I will work on making a scheduled reset. Not sure what date to pick for it though, got any suggestions?

Friday the 17th, unless that's too soon to get everything reset and ready. Otherwise, a date between June 17th & July 1st.
I work weekends, but I'll still be on for a few hours a day while I study & after work.
I notice a lot of people wanting either weekend starts or mid-week starts, so I guess maybe throw up a poll and see if you can get any feedback.

Also, my opinion only, but I believe the experience stages are fine as is. Maybe a slight boost to the magic level rate.

Regards.
Cody

Last edited:
Hey @Kungenn,

I would recommend doing a reset a bit later since there are some other custom servers that are bleeding to death right now which means more people who are willing to join after they really died. I reckon somewhere after the 1st of juli would be perfect. Besides that i suggest some changes on the server.

Monsters
1. Hydra's seem a bit off looking at the gold they drop. I think it would be nice to see a little increase on that matter.
2. Heroes need another spawn (preferable somewhere els) or a decrease in their spawntime. This because of their crucial function in a quest-line.

Quest/NPC's
1. The server could use some more quests to make it more interesting on the long-term. The promotion quest is pretty unique and awesome to me and i think the server needs more of these!
2. Connect hunting places to some NPC's. Small quest lines or just simply hints on where to go to find certain spawns or monsters but not in the same way it has been done with Benedict (the monk at the temple in Stonegate, not sure if that was his name). Would be nice if the directions would be vague but still helpfull. Just something like that.?

One of the things that i really have been missing in this server are some nice quest-lines

3. Take another look at the sellables at Djinn and the NPC's, if i can remember correctly ice rapiers are not sellable.

Tasks
Yea, they just need to be looked into again. Pretty much talking about all tasks with huge numbers. Adjust them a bit to make it more attracting to actually do them. Scale them a bit with the xp rate so its fun for all vocations. (Most of the tasks are perfectly fine)

Map
Some things just feel like they are unfinished. Talking about the two big castles that are on the map for instance. Take another look into the map because its so awesome to get that old rush when exploring. Those unfinished places are just megh...just delete them if they dont have a function.

Promote!
Make a new thread when doing the reset, use some of my pictures on the forum, maybe ask someone to make a small vid (i could try but i've got 0 experience in it, so yea...). Not sure what you're financial capable of at this moment but promoting the server a bit would be very helpfull in getting more players!

Anyhow, i will sure be back to play, would love to see a more active community!
I have been pretty busy the past few weeks and i will be more so but feel free to contact me if i can help you with anything.

Severe

Edit: Your server is fucking awesome and like i stated before. It deserves to be played!

Bump, let's get this reset rolling ;)

Bro, as much as i would like to have more players i would first like to see some changes or at least a reply on my suggestions. Why putting such a haste on a reset when the server could be improved first? :\

Yours,

Bro, as much as i would like to have more players i would first like to see some changes or at least a reply on my suggestions. Why putting such a haste on a reset when the server could be improved first? :\

Yours,
Because the server would be fun again.....
And I don't think any changes will happen, owner logs in like once a week. I'm guessing he is very bust irl

Until reset, I'll be roughing it on classictibia 7.4

Okay i'm up for that reset but only if You Kungenn make some new updates on that server.. otherwise it will be just the same boring shit as it right now without any challenges after 80lvl~ :x