• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Server is great fun. We are currently having a few battles. And would like to see more people come to it.

Edit: Fun, but monsters need a better look at. Bonebeasts dragons, dragonlords and heroes etc are just way to fucked up. Things spam to much. They do way to much damage to fast, and Pallys are so fucking shit. Compared to every other class

Last edited:
Btw you should make more quests like the promotion quest, but after the "promotion line".

Hey if you anyone is intrested in playing a low exp old school server but wants to skip some of the exp/skill grind pm me. I'll sell a lvl 66 ek on medivia spectrum world, with premium time, good skills (81 sword), good items, and a nice venore house.

Come and check out this awesome OT! custom map, great hunting places and i'm sure alot of mysteries

tried server a bit to lvl 22, enjoy the map alot, just don't enjoy the low rates.. would love to see this map at medium exp rate
In my opinion it would die to fast at a medium exp rate. Its alot more fun when highest lvl is 54, instead of 120. Also the runes are 2x so you can use alot of runes compared to other low rates, like medivia etc. 4-3x with 2x runes are not lowrate.

In my opinion it would die to fast at a medium exp rate. Its alot more fun when highest lvl is 54, instead of 120. Also the runes are 2x so you can use alot of runes compared to other low rates, like medivia etc. 4-3x with 2x runes are not lowrate.

sure but here's no players so would be better with medium rate first and let people see if it's good then when it will die make lowrate

sure but here's no players so would be better with medium rate first and let people see if it's good then when it will die make lowrate
Really weird theory, so you mean people have to put in time to play mid rate, then start all over again. Instead of being pretty much the same lvl on this "low-rate".

Decent server, this is my opinion on it after a 2nd look. I played it once when it was called Celestia under peonso and now once while called Sirius under kungenn.

This server has so much potential but has came up short both times.
Has a custom map and quest-line that is very interesting and keeps the rpg/exploring fresh.
Where it comes up short to me is 2 main things.
  1. Lack of players. Plain and simple more than half of the day today there is 0 online. Might as well make another circle on the homepage with a "0" on it for number of players online. (Not an insult, it just bothers me that not a single person is online, may aswell logoff myself)
  2. The rates are too slow for this server. I would make skilling EKs much faster to 70/70 then make staged to be much slower. Same with RPs to 60/60 to limit low level pking. I would raise ML rates slightly as well. EXP should be +1x or +2x more then it is. (Instead of 3x, go 5x.. etc)
I believe if you changed some of the rates, it would create more interest in this server, it wouldn't have to be a huge number of people. But I think a strong community of 30-50 players would be enough to make this server very interesting.

At the moment it is just way to much of a time drain to level/skill so slowly and be the only player online.
If some changes were made, I would be back.

Just my 2 cents.
Tibia player since 99'

Decent server, this is my opinion on it after a 2nd look. I played it once when it was called Celestia under peonso and now once while called Sirius under kungenn.

This server has so much potential but has came up short both times.
Has a custom map and quest-line that is very interesting and keeps the rpg/exploring fresh.
Where it comes up short to me is 2 main things.
  1. Lack of players. Plain and simple more than half of the day today there is 0 online. Might as well make another circle on the homepage with a "0" on it for number of players online. (Not an insult, it just bothers me that not a single person is online, may aswell logoff myself)
  2. The rates are too slow for this server. I would make skilling EKs much faster to 70/70 then make staged to be much slower. Same with RPs to 60/60 to limit low level pking. I would raise ML rates slightly as well. EXP should be +1x or +2x more then it is. (Instead of 3x, go 5x.. etc)
I believe if you changed some of the rates, it would create more interest in this server, it wouldn't have to be a huge number of people. But I think a strong community of 30-50 players would be enough to make this server very interesting.

At the moment it is just way to much of a time drain to level/skill so slowly and be the only player online.
If some changes were made, I would be back.

Just my 2 cents.
Tibia player since 99'

smart puny human

Gonna give this another shot cuz im bored af.

Good server, just needs more players!