• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

If anyone is wondering about low rates here - exp is double as stated in website. So at begining U have x10 instead of x5.
Map is very dangerous and fun to explore, quests are well hidden and rewards are not so op, this way game is not just go kill grab cool item and be strong. There are no power abusers and other shits that destroy community once its created.

I invite everyone to come and check out for Yourself how great this server can be.

Needs a reset with a coutdown and posted on otserv. Then it might have the player base it needs. Otherwise its dead as can be. No one wants to play a server with 0-1 player.

I agree it's a kool map, but no interest. Relaunch it with doubled exp.

Needs to be reseted one of the best custom maps ive played so clean and smooth server stables really a jewel already polished just neeeds a goood showcase so people can appreciate it

is this getting reseted? anyone knows?
idk how i missed it but after seeing all the pics and stuff it got me interested.

Owner hasn't made a statement but many many people want this to be reset. There has been 0 online 90% of the day, a reset would do this server justice.

I would bring couple of friends back also i this server resets +6 active players

What would the difference be if a reset would occur right now? Could anyone explain this to me.

There's almost no activity, which means no new players, only 1-2 people online and 0 people online 80% o time. we rely on the people that already played there for a while to invite new players. There's no advertising of the server no one knows about the server so they don't bother to come in, also no one likes starting on a server that has 0 player online. The reset is to revive the server invite new players to join the community, advertising the awesomeness of the ot and make a community o atleast 30-40 active players. buyign a timer for otservlist and advertising more frequently would definitely hit the spot.

GUYS THE SERVER HAS NOTHING WRONG SERVER IS BUGLESS NO PROBLEMS AT ALL THE ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT THE SERVER, BUT THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE PLAYERS PLAYING IT. That is the problem .... PLAYERS. the reset is would be to invite new players and old players and start anew with a much bigger population and a lot more activity from gm

Without a reset me (Severe) and Thorgal (both the most active players atm i guess) are able to give a little help at the start. With the reset i would still play though.

Its just that i dont see any advantage to do a reset in the current state of the server. The advantage of not resetting is stated above.

I am also doing a life thread on the forum. So if you doubt, make a account, check the screenshots so you can have a little insight of the map and spawns. The map is simply genius and very entertaining AND deserves to be played.

Answer is simple. There's no advantage at all ... this is a shot to have a bigger community not just 4-5 players in total playing server. An is not something that will definitely happen nope. this is so that a new opportunity arises and new players and old players begin anew with a whole lot of people this time around. But believe me advertising the server before opening will be crucial.

Awesome guys and welcome. Like I stated before, check my life thread on the forum. I explicitly chose not to give away a lot of info concerning quests and hunting spots but it could help.

I will be online later today to help where needed!

You can add -> Severe

Here is a random collection of some in-game screenshots to show some of the mapping that has been done.

LR8kGOI.png

6CoArDC.png

KhprCXE.png

TOUPF7T.png

T7F5X6b.png

tdJxEgO.png

jP4Pdrn.png

EE4043W.png

Yay You all talking about like 20 guys who want to play. Okay lets play right now - U have higher lvl friends who will help Ya with everything so U catch up very fast to that 50-60 lvls. And U have community because even if half of U will stay playing its still like 10+actual 5-7 who is still active here.
Where is the problem? i dont understand that attitude with reset reset reset. I started long after server was created, same with for example Severe, Pralka, Stay alive? (he made from 50 to 80 lvl in 4-5 days?)

Anyway I'm waiting for Kungenn statement about this reset thing which I think wont make any difference. Just make some more fun at starting lvls because of pking.