• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
710cM2QGuuL._SL1500_.jpg

Here guys a trampoline, for those who like jumping to conclusions..

Because people say threads get deleted on the Xenobot forums regarding the OX server. Ill keep making new ones till we get an answer.

Current thread: click me

Last edited:
Ffs someone just close this thread, the server is closed anyway.

Crying here wont change a thing just spam :s

How is it jumping to a conclusion at all? After multiple attempts of just getting a short answer as to whats going on we have heard nothing.
Lmao I asked joshwa in discord while we were all talking and he ignores all questions won't even respond to them.

You guys do know that they have real work to do outside of the server?
just saying

/Just saying
It takes less than 5 minutes to make some short post on Ox forums/website letting everyone know whats happening. That is literally all we are asking for at this point.
/Just saying

@Azur Mayne (post\/) I agree, I will stay and continue to play if teams stick around, but again all it takes is a couple of words to let us know what the deal is.
"Ox community, please be patient as we work through this bug, we do not know when the server will be back up but it is not shutting down." #Satisfied

Have you guys ever thought there's a game breaking bug? Not everything has been explored yet, matter fact only 1 team has done POI and I'm willing to bet this downtime is because of a POI bug.

It sucks that we have no answer from staff but all we can do is wait at this point. You guys can all abandon ship if you like but aslong as there are teams willing to play the server I will stay and so will my team.

You guys do know that they have real work to do outside of the server?
just saying
You do realize it was lastnight when nobody was at work, and we were just having a conversation non tibia related but when asked about OX joshwa acts like he ignores them

Ffs someone just close this thread, the server is closed anyway.

Crying here wont change a thing just spam :s

man otland has been super dead
this server has been a blessing becuz now ppl r finally discussing about something even if its retarded

Refunds can take up to 72 hours, which I believed started yesterday so it takes time.
Don't quote me on that, just what I think I heard from @Summ

Yeah just wait. I got my refund so you will get yours =)

If you think you are missing a refund message me on the ox forums with your paypal email or transaction id and I'll get it resolved.

Already got my refund, thanks.
Only issue is, you deleted store bought items; jeweled bp was one of them. It had store bought items and my regular loot, but it's all completely gone. Awesome.

Regards,
Cody

He refunded my money, yet i sold all my coins for gold already? To make it fair i will find random people and give them the gold i made, or throw it away.

He refunded my money, yet i sold all my coins for gold already? To make it fair i will find random people and give them the gold i made, or throw it away.
The opposite happen to me.. I bought TC for all my gps.. Lost around 1200 coins.. Now I have nothing left ^^

Yes it sucks what happend but hey they are atleast trying and the server seems stable again. Pretty sure the gms will work their asses off and it will be a great server. I lost alot of shit aswel but fuck it just go on with it again lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back