• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, server failed as I thought.
I wouldn't play on such shit server as this.
yeah bro zealots was the best server ever...
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Your sarcastic phrase isn't even funny.
Why sarcastic? Its the best i played since some 7.8 servers, I dont know why you say that, the only one OT I waited in my life, the only OT I want to play future months. Im waiting since I heard about it, when the counter was 12 days left and each day I was checking ox forum, dunno why you say that, not my intention to be a comedian

Why sarcastic? Its the best i played since some 7.8 servers, I dont know why you say that, the only one OT I waited in my life, the only OT I want to play future months. Im waiting since I heard about it, when the counter was 12 days left and each day I was checking ox forum, dunno why you say that, not my intention to be a comedian
We can tell its not your intention to be a comedian because the difference is that a comedian is actually somewhat funny and you aren't whatsoever.

Really I swear I dont know why are you threating me like that, why should I make laughs? I swear Im so fucking lost or maybe wrong user.

yeah bro zealots was the best server ever...
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

zealots lmao almost forgot about that one :D Didnt rly play it buy you guys did, eh? Had like 5-10 ppl online if i remember correctly XD

Really I swear I dont know why are you threating me like that, why should I make laughs? I swear Im so fucking lost or maybe wrong user.

It's all good man. Keep uttering that **** and bear the consequences^^
3mzPDLF.png

Last edited:
Really I dont know what you mean but ok, im fine lol, so do you want me and the people to trashtalk about this awesome OT? I played yesterday with lag but its normal I guess, everybody attempting to login at same time, I didnt stop playing because of lag, I was so fucking entertained playing the OT, reached some lvls, did a quest and had a good time, we got reseted for 1st time and I did enjoy again leveling and hunting but I NEVER thrown shit on this server, my friend told me about the server at begining of June so I've been waiting this OT as hell then played and ENJOYED as old tibia times.

Consequences? WHAT THA HELL? what consequences? and WHY ??????? are you kidding/trolling me ?

Really I dont know what you mean but ok, im fine lol, so do you want me and the people to trashtalk about this awesome OT? I played yesterday with lag but its normal I guess, everybody attempting to login at same time, I didnt stop playing because of lag, I was so fucking entertained playing the OT, reached some lvls, did a quest and had a good time, we got reseted for 1st time and I did enjoy again leveling and hunting but I NEVER thrown shit on this server, my friend told me about the server at begining of June so I've been waiting this OT as hell then played and ENJOYED as old tibia times.

Consequences? WHAT THA HELL? what consequences? and WHY ??????? are you kidding/trolling me ?
Have you acctually forgotten your own post history? If it wasn't for that I may have believed your statements to be honest and truthy but going with what you have posted during the launch everybody would be weary when it comes to judging your comments.

Consequences as in: People will acctually remember what you said and your reputation will suffer. But don't worry about that^^
We can tell its not your intention to be a comedian because the difference is that a comedian is actually somewhat funny and you aren't whatsoever.

I really really dont care about the reputation on a forum because they dont know me in real life, its just a forum to post what you want whenever you want always with good feeling and following the rules. I've checked last posts and someone entered my account here in Otland, this is not the first time they do it, first time they banned my account here in Otland, second time they entered again and deleted all my posts on the forum (I had a LOT of League of Legends posts back on 2009/2010, talk to the admins to give my post history before this) again when I recovered my account the posts were all deleted/reseted along with my avatar (1st June), I rejoined Otland on begining of June about June 3rd/4th ~ and again I see someone entered my account, ALSO MY INBOX with a private message to an old friend.

It's someone from Otland dev team using my account as it's voice.

My account was modified by one of them, got avatar deleted (I had one), posts deleted (long time ago posts) and INBOX invaded.
Ignore these bastard posts my account did because it was not me, I dont want to be friends or gain reputation I just dont care about that, I just hate to be quoted in every comment with big mad comments, thats what hurt me.

I really really dont care about the reputation on a forum because they dont know me in real life, its just a forum to post what you want whenever you want always with good feeling and following the rules. I've checked last posts and someone entered my account here in Otland, this is not the first time they do it, first time they banned my account here in Otland, second time they entered again and deleted all my posts on the forum (I had a LOT of League of Legends posts back on 2009/2010, talk to the admins to give my post history before this) again when I recovered my account the posts were all deleted/reseted along with my avatar (1st June), I rejoined Otland on begining of June about June 3rd/4th ~ and again I see someone entered my account, ALSO MY INBOX with a private message to an old friend.

It's someone from Otland dev team using my account as it's voice.

My account was modified by one of them, got avatar deleted (I had one), posts deleted (long time ago posts) and INBOX invaded.
Ignore these bastard posts my account did because it was not me, I dont want to be friends or gain reputation I just dont care about that, I just hate to be quoted in every comment with big mad comments, thats what hurt me.
No one from OTLand's staff has logged in on your account, and never will under any circumstances. The IP address that you are currently posting from corresponds with the one that was being used last night.

Please take responsibility for your own actions, and don't blame others when things go south.

No one from OTLand's staff has logged in on your account, and never will under any circumstances. The IP address that you are currently posting from corresponds with the one that was being used last night.

Please take responsibility for your own actions, and don't blame others when things go south.
Well, if I was him I wouldnt open my mouth again.. :p

Server failed hard, agreed.

0034a00204f2d685ddde6f9a59f5efd4.png

Kappa

15:24 New record: 803 players are logged in.
15:56 New record: 900 players are logged in.

Last edited by a moderator:
LETS GO!!

Bx4FkW1.png

60 more players and the server is Top 1 on Otservlist ;)

Maybe fix so you can sell war backpack in market?

LETS GO!!

Bx4FkW1.png

60 more players and the server is Top 1 on Otservlist ;)
Oh lol you messaged me on skype? :D Really didn't know you before I guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.