• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
half of things are missing so decided to leave this server and waiting for new hexera. dont see point of playing here while server crashes all time and forever trobules exist cya

half of things are missing so decided to leave this server and waiting for new hexera. dont see point of playing here while server crashes all time and forever trobules exist cya

There are only a few places missing. And we've been stable since we've come back up.
If you think any new server won't have issues, you'll be disappointed.

Stable for 30 hours? You must be proud. lel.

I'm sorry I just had too.

Would you like me to look into the future? As I said, it's stable since our fixes were implemented.

You've had nothing but shit to say. Where's your server? Ah that's right it's shut down.

Yeah players chose not to play there, gz on the 60 players though. ;)
If you're not playing the server please refrain from commenting in this thread.

Joshwa was enough talking bullshit here, as looks like he stopped and now you're the one try beginning conflicts with Otland community. This way you're not going anywhere.
You should better learn accepting those criticism, most of times these ones are helpful for your own benefits.

It's nothing personal and I'm not towards you. You're trying to be better than others because they hadn't same "success" you have (which you think you have, but that's not true), it pisses me off. You may accept this or not, but OX will be ending same shit as all other servers available right now.

Joshwa was enough talking bullshit here, as looks like he stopped and now you're the one try beginning conflicts with Otland community. This way you're not going anywhere.
You should better learn accepting those criticism, most of times these ones are helpful for your own benefits.

It's nothing personal and I'm not towards you. You're trying to be better than others because they hadn't same "success" you have (which you think you have, but that's not true), it pisses me off. You may accept this or not, but OX will be ending same shit as all other servers available right now.

Have you seen his post history? I treat people with the same respect they treat me. Kindly shut the fuck up :)

Also, he had no criticism to give, he's just trolling.

Never played the server. Was intrested in it when I first heard about it.

The staff attitude is pissing me off so never gonna play on it.
Why you think you are so high and mighty? Like seriously. Sure man everyone of you is better at scripting than 90% of the otland community. Does that mean you are some big guy?

You are big when you are like Mark. That guy might even suck compared to you at coding, but he has the respect of whole otland.

You guys? Your attitude even now is enough.
So 1 retard is trolling in your ADVERTISING thread and your reaction is this?

Let me tell you something mister. Grow up this is internet, instead of trying to insult someone for pointing out a obvious flaw with your server you decided to say "omg wheres your shitty 60 players server?"

FYI. I know 1 guy that has a custom server (shit he made and not cipsoft) that is successfull and online right now. It can go online for 100+ hours no crash.

OMG I made a rl map server where I did nothing myself and only copied cipsofts work and I get 1k players (rl tibia players that hate the exp rate) I'm such a beast!

Lel you can't even do that right when you are a scripting god.

Well good luck with your successfull server.

Could you add more specific highscores? for example so you can see the highscore in magic level for royal paladins only or elite knights only.

Peace ;)

Could you add more specific highscores? for example so you can see the highscore in magic level for royal paladins only or elite knights only.

Peace ;)

Yes, a highscores page revamp is incoming, among other things :D

Imperia Patch #2 - 03.07.2016
  • Added website activity page
  • Added online indicator to multiple web pages
  • Improved UI of multiple web pages
  • Added a lot of missing creatures all over the map
  • Added a lot of missing items to creature's loot
  • Added a lot of missing protection zones all over the map
  • Added an automatic compensation system that compensates PvE deaths caused by network issues
  • Added and opened up Grimvale
  • Added and opened up Roshamuul
  • Added the "kick" feature to more NPCs to prevent players from blocking off certain areas
  • Added the Daily Task 'Forbidden Fruit' to Chartan
  • Added the Hive Outpost Mini World Change
  • Added the Lost Brother & Asura Palace quest
  • Added the missing table in the house 'Treetop 12 (Shop)'
  • Added the missing Terramites spawn in Zao
  • Added the protection for players below level 30 back in
  • Added the Roshamuul questline
  • Added the The Travelling Trader quest to the store
  • Adjusted the locations where the Adventurer's Stone can be used
  • Adjusted the melee damage of a lot of creatures, they should all hit correctly now
  • Completely retracked the Barbarian Camp spawn
  • Completely retracked the Hellgate spawn
  • Completely retracked the Quara Scouts spawn near Barbarian Camp
  • Completely retracked the Yalahar Hellspawns spawn
  • Fixed a few issues with the yellow skull
  • Fixed a lot of visual aswell as functional map bugs
  • Fixed an issue with "Floor Blob", they should now always stay in reach
  • Fixed an issue with "The Old Widow", its immunities should now be correct
  • Fixed an issue with "Witch", they should now create fire fields under their targets not under themselves
  • Fixed an issue with Captain Breezelda, she should now list the correct travel locations
  • Fixed an issue with charged items, you should now be able to sell items that have charges
  • Fixed an issue with distance weapons, they should now deal damage if the target is in a stack with the attacker
  • Fixed an issue with Elder Wyrms, their energy wave should have the correct effect now
  • Fixed an issue with energy walls, they should now have the right size
  • Fixed an issue with fishing rods, you should now progress in the fishing skill when fishing
  • Fixed an issue with fluid containers, you should now be able to buy and sell fluid containers correctly
  • Fixed an issue with golden mugs dropped by creatures, they should now drop empty
  • Fixed an issue with pieces of marble rock, you should now be able to use your obsidian knife on them
  • Fixed an issue with rusty legs and rusty boots, they should now display correctly
  • Fixed an issue with Sebastian on Meriana, he should now always stay near the water
  • Fixed an issue with some holes, you can now rope items and other players at all holes
  • Fixed an issue with some of the Killing in the Name of... quest questlog, all tasks should now display correctly
  • Fixed an issue with Steamboat NPCs, they should now display the correct travelcosts
  • Fixed an issue with store-bought decoration items, you can now move them out of the store inbox
  • Fixed an issue with the Children of the Revolution quest, players should now be unable to logout during the last mission
  • Fixed an issue with the creature's soulfire spell, it should now work correctly
  • Fixed an issue with the Demon Base Outfit
  • Fixed an issue with the In Service of Yalahar quest that made players unable to progress in certain situations
  • Fixed an issue with the Killing in the Name of... quest, only the player that dealt the most damage will now receive the task kill
  • Fixed an issue with the NPC Buddel, he should now allow players below level 30 to travel for free
  • Fixed an issue with the NPC Edoch in Darashia, he should now sell prismatic bolts
  • Fixed an issue with the PvP protection, non-protected players should now be able to push protected players
  • Fixed an issue with the PvP protection, non-protected players should now be able to walk through protected players
  • Fixed an issue with the PvP protection, protected players should no longer be able to push non-protected players
  • Fixed an issue with the PvP protection, protected players should now be unable to destroy rush wood (wild growth)
  • Fixed an issue with the PvP protection, protected players should now be unable to walk through other players outside of protection zones
  • Fixed an issue with the Unnatural Selection quest, you should now be able to use the skull in Port Hope

"As far as I know all teams except the swedish one have already left. This server is completely unstable to play and we even accepted that there are bugs, but 5-6 crashes/rollbacks during the 1.5 after launch? We have decided to not tolerate anymore. We really don't want to waste our time here. We all knew that this server had huge potential and we really believed in success, but OX Staff wasn't up for this kind of task. Please dont even compare this server to Shadowcores, because it's completly different case."

"As far as I know all teams except the swedish one have already left. This server is completely unstable to play and we even accepted that there are bugs, but 5-6 crashes/rollbacks during the 1.5 after launch? We have decided to not tolerate anymore. We really don't want to waste our time here. We all knew that this server had huge potential and we really believed in success, but OX Staff wasn't up for this kind of task. Please dont even compare this server to Shadowcores, because it's completly different case."

There have been 2 after we have come back. One caused by a hardware failure which OVH resolved within the hour (resulting in a 1 hour and 16 minute rollback). And one caused yesterday by the cast system (resulting in a 3 hour rollback) which is disabled.
Both of these are unfortunate, but unavoidable as we continue to develop the server. I believe the team has done an excellent job handling the community, providing compensation, and learning from these events. Because we changed so much we have different issues than other servers, but we have resolved nearly all of these issues, mainly our cast system remains and we won't add it back in until we can get an active public test server running it without issue.

Sorry for your lost time, but at the end of the day it's an OT and a project, we like all other developers here fix problems as they present themselves, we're not perfect, but we strive to be.
There are other teams and plenty of players enjoying the server. If you do not wish to stick around, that's your own prerogative. The server will continue without you, but you are always welcome back.

There have been 2 after we have come back. One caused by a hardware failure which OVH resolved within the hour (resulting in a 1 hour and 16 minute rollback). And one caused yesterday by the cast system (resulting in a 3 hour rollback) which is disabled.
Both of these are unfortunate, but unavoidable as we continue to develop the server. I believe the team has done an excellent job handling the community, providing compensation, and learning from these events. Because we changed so much we have different issues than other servers, but we have resolved nearly all of these issues, mainly our cast system remains and we won't add it back in until we can get an active public test server running it without issue.

Sorry for your lost time, but at the end of the day it's an OT and a project, we like all other developers here fix problems as they present themselves, we're not perfect, but we strive to be.
There are other teams and plenty of players enjoying the server. If you do not wish to stick around, that's your own prerogative. The server will continue without you, but you are always welcome back.

As a tester, the actual state of this server hurts even more. In some way I have also contributed to this server. I expected some bugs, because the server was not supposed to start that early, but would never expect these crashes and rollbacks. I really believed and hoped that this server could be successful, but with this rollback and delays is almost impossible.

It's not even about our lost time, because to be honest all of us really enjoyed this server, but everyone have their patience limits. You know that the reasons of crashes don'€™t really matter, it'€™s just the effect it has on player. If this ots was some kind of "orsh", rollbacks would not really affect us, but since you made hard RPG server it does matter. Whole idea of making this kind of server was really great (loot, exp and pvp balance didn'€™t need much changes). During that almost 2 weeks of playing we had fun playing here (even with those bugs and crashes) but as I said our patience has its limits and I hope you understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back