• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Thorsan 8.0 midrate Rl-Map starting Sunday, July 23 (16:00 CEST) ONLINE!!!

iriania is dead but ethania is not dead ;)
What I know, battle of the programs can live pretty long since the humans are not there to see it :p

8.6 servers be like Tron Legacy.. if a player comes in "I'm not a program.. I'm a user.." and whole crown go "ooh.. a user?"

tumblr_ns6ck2H1801tslewgo1_500.gif

8.6 is dead even before you start it, how could you think smashing hotkeys is playing tibia?

Something is wrong with creating an account, even if i check the rules it gives me an error messange says " Can't create account!
(You may only create an account if you agree to signup terms/rules/mail)"

Quite scummy that I have to accept mails section, I dont need more thrash in my mail.
Because I dont know how to upload a picture in xenforo and wont bother to learn so here is a link Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
mails are sent with Thorsan/OpenTibiaServers, such as account registration, acc recover, new feed about Thorsan etc

If you don't allow the mails, then you can even start using the account as it's given by mail.

iriania is dead but ethania is not dead ;)
Sammy logg into iriana, he see no hotkeys no wands...
and he didnt take lvl 90 on first rotworm they he say "lol this is shit server XDXDDXD I go afk (making lvls at the same time at ethania)

Back