• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

Hosted in europe is what holds a lot of people back it wont ever be successful

well it's a 2x server (boring) that's been online for over a year (counting the original version) and it maintains about 70 people or so. what is even more impressive is that it has basically risen from the dead to have an active player count. i'd say it is a successful server.

this is coming from a guy who never played tibianic and died many times on valhalla from jealous tibianic players ddosing (back when valhalla was released and tibianic died because of it) lol

edit : post below me makes a good point as well

Last edited:
Don't be sad :(
It's less confusing if you don't have to keep another translator in your mind.

but you don't understand

his words are like the light at the end of the tunnel.

he is such a visionary. he puts the rythem and poetry into rap. he is the sugar to my tea. he is every pea in the pod. he's like a rock for a crack fiend. he's like a nice toasty fire on a cold winter day. he puts 1/2 of the "shu's" into Shushu. he puts the sparkle into shine. he's like the hose that creates Spray. he's like the aimbot zaowan uses. he's like the "wiz" in wiz khalifa. he's the nostral for my cocaine.

don't you understand erik? hes the one, the only, tampon.

too much? ;s

but you don't understand

his words are like the light at the end of the tunnel.

he is such a visionary. he puts the rythem and poetry into rap. he is the sugar to my tea. he is every pea in the pod. he's like a rock for a crack fiend. he's like a nice toasty fire on a cold winter day. he puts 1/2 of the "shu's" into Shushu. he puts the sparkle into shine. he's like the hose that creates Spray. he's like the aimbot zaowan uses. he's like the "wiz" in wiz khalifa. he's the nostral for my cocaine.

don't you understand erik? hes the one, the only, tampon.

too much? ;s

I dunno if I want to know what you and he used to do xD

Hosted in europe is what holds a lot of people back it wont ever be successful

Why would that hold it back? The majority of oldschool Tibia players are from Europe and there won't be any rednecks playing. It's a win-win situation.