• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

mastercores will start tommorow. lets see tibianic players online, heh........ dont run to sucky mastercores ots ;)

You dont have to run, u can play both, making runes on tibianic and exping on mastercores.

Khalifa I have to say that I admire you - you really think this time would be different? As far as I remember eliteots reseted his server after 2 weeks then after next 2 weeks of fresh new server it was closed due to "ddos" but well, third time lucky people say - not for him but for his players let's hope it might be.

Best luck.

Khalifa I have to say that I admire you - you really think this time would be different? As far as I remember eliteots reseted his server after 2 weeks then after next 2 weeks of fresh new server it was closed due to "ddos" but well, third time lucky people say - not for him but for his players let's hope it might be.

Best luck.

never said he won't reset eventually

all servers die / reset

3x isn't such a huge rpg lowrate.

the point is ;

- people will play. it will be an active server
- nothign else to play rlly atm besides tibiaworldrpg
- he is not gunna shut it down after 2 weeks if it has players. if it doesnt have players he can go ahead and shut it down cuz nobody cares about a ded server

It came to my attention that those who aren't capable of playing Tibia 7.4 with decent amount of fps are just users of low-tech laptops or notebooks - it would be really hard to find a dedicated graphic card which wouldn't be able to even reach 30 fps limit on Tibia 7.4.

However advantage of 7.7+ servers for those guys is obvious - I won't argue with that.

Good luck.

It came to my attention that those who aren't capable of playing Tibia 7.4 with decent amount of fps are just users of low-tech laptops or notebooks - it would be really hard to find a dedicated graphic card which wouldn't be able to even reach 30 fps limit on Tibia 7.4.

However advantage of 7.7+ servers for those guys is obvious - I won't argue with that.

Good luck.

lol - i'm not saying my laptop is a beast by any means but just because it doesn't support dx 5 doesn't mean its a peice of shit. infact my old ass peice of shit computer supported dx5 just fine before. some people have even better laptops / computers than i do and suffer from this problem

it's about the particular graphics card. my card supports dx9 and everything else just fine. i clear 100 fps no problem which is more than i need with those.

reset in summer omg..

/so... What you exactly wanted to say? That there actually will be a reset, or not? I am a little bit confused, as this server seems to be the best oldschool server hosted in a long time (considering its well thought sructure that could offer proper, long lasting gameplay)...

--------------------------- Edit:
Well, afaik - there will be no reset. It was just a rumour.
Therefore come and play here, it really is a great server - the closest you can get in terms of oldschool system.

Last edited: