• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

don't think annybody will know when, But I hope it's rollback again because I lost 350k exp yesterday xD

Rofl yeah getting solod on a 70 ek by a 73 ms is not exactly something to be proud of.

Anyway if there is a rollback Tenacity is unbanned aswell so lets hope your wish comes true.

haha cuz it was me :D cuz bluzzi banned my char and i was spamming tibia.com forum so cipsoft was take a look of it and bam Its dead :D =)

@ Ses

Wich means your probably a cheater that deserved his ban.

Only proves how sad and pathetic you really are.

Also it proves your a retard, because the server is down for using the CIPSOFT client, this is called "Copyright Infrigiment" , therefore Iryont has to probably create his own client from scratch and after that he should be rid of registered trademarks such as Tibia & Cipsoft.

So if for one minute you think you did this Ses, your a real dumbass, that has absolutely no clue of whats really going on.

I don't get it. Seriously why Tibianic? Why Classictibia? What the hell is this crap? Why don't they take care of all those 8.6 or whatever version exists today with their "donations". Nah, they rather focus on versions from the past. Who cares about those small servers?
Seems like they really hate oldschool players.

But whatever I hope Iryont won't just give up.

i think tibianic just take the cash of pacc and run, its scam

Haha I don´t think he would do that?

... even though he could ;)))
I don't get it. Seriously why Tibianic? Why Classictibia? What the hell is this crap? Why don't they take care of all those 8.6 or whatever version exists today with their "donations". Nah, they rather focus on versions from the past. Who cares about those small servers?
Seems like they really hate oldschool players.

But whatever I hope Iryont won't just give up.

I´d say they "hunt down" the older Servers because that´s the servers who get most attention from Freelance Tibia players.
Who would want to play a Private server of a new version if you can play on the official server for the same ammount of money(None) and more players? -I know that there are players who do that, but I believe more players would rather play an older Version

All I can say that those guys from clipsoft are no better than SONY BMG, some fat money soaking agents(who are sadly on their right)...

I have posted new info on site. I hope we will see each other again soon :)

@ Ses

Wich means your probably a cheater that deserved his ban.

Only proves how sad and pathetic you really are.

Also it proves your a retard, because the server is down for using the CIPSOFT client, this is called "Copyright Infrigiment" , therefore Iryont has to probably create his own client from scratch and after that he should be rid of registered trademarks such as Tibia & Cipsoft.

So if for one minute you think you did this Ses, your a real dumbass, that has absolutely no clue of whats really going on.

yes cuz of me =)

Rofl yeah getting solod on a 70 ek by a 73 ms is not exactly something to be proud of.

Anyway if there is a rollback Tenacity is unbanned aswell so lets hope your wish comes true.

Haha surprise run over nameless and next day rollback. I hope that will not happen this time :/

Also Tenacity is ue spammer he will get banned very fast in this war. I hope they change ban rule thought, its really stupid with

1 7 days
2 30 days
3 deletion

should be
3 30 days
4 30 days
etc. In rare cases gamemasters could give a longer ban or even deletion if this 30 days ban is made every month or smt by someone who just get ban, wait 30 days, pk to ban again.

Sorry guys but our gameserver has been shut down again. We received also the termination of the agreement with immediate effect. Due to that we are moving to another hosting company and we will be back online as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience.

Haha surprise run over nameless and next day rollback. I hope that will not happen this time :/

Also Tenacity is ue spammer he will get banned very fast in this war. I hope they change ban rule thought, its really stupid with

1 7 days
2 30 days
3 deletion

should be
3 30 days
4 30 days
etc. In rare cases gamemasters could give a longer ban or even deletion if this 30 days ban is made every month or smt by someone who just get ban, wait 30 days, pk to ban again.

Technically, you got rolled over, as you lost more people, retard.

Already trying to get rid of your opponents by getting them banned? Nice class you got there. Surprise is as pathetic as szydercas guild, playing mass noob chars, abusing bugs and trying to win the war by other means than fighting.

1 7 days
2 30 days
3 deletion

should be
3 30 days
4 30 days

because suprise runs over nameless once doesn't mean they will win everything rofl.
i run over you today on realistic, when i was on delicious + i was with wae a pala. you had nothing to bring in for sure, if you were so good you could atleast do something back.
but you are true about that ue spam of tenacity that he will get ban again very soon.

Back