• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

though i heard alot of rumors about tibia hackedd in 7.6 shit. how else everyone got a (almost) real 7.6 map:O? and sadly dennis got them since he has no clue how to use them obviously. or wait in the start of realots he knew it but not anymore.

Lol to your knowledge. Imagine if your pvp was as good as your knowledge.
Cip was hacked in USA at 7.7 (7.0 or 7.2, not sure which one).
the 7.7 and 7.72 was only graphical client updates... nothing else..
So npc's, items, map and everything else was pretty much the same as 7.6...

Do I have to say more or do your knowledge catch up here?

wow you take my knowledge as a personal atk or what :S? i just say some things and people get angry about it. chill man^^ but you explained it thanks for that.

wow you take my knowledge as a personal atk or what :S? i just say some things and people get angry about it. chill man^^ but you explained it thanks for that.

I'm mad at you because you constantly act like you was some hot-shot but instead you whine as fast the wind doesn't go your way...
And the talk bullshit about people without a real reason make me sick...

So yeah, you ain't on my favorite, as you probably noted unless you got some issue...

I'm mad at you because you constantly act like you was some hot-shot but instead you whine as fast the wind doesn't go your way...
And the talk bullshit about people without a real reason make me sick...

So yeah, you ain't on my favorite, as you probably noted unless you got some issue...

and why you think i act like a "hot shot" ? because people react like you on it:p and that i whine/complain some more then others is just my personality i think:p im a perfectionist or however you call it if something go wrong then i get angry about it because i want it go perfectly (ofc it isn't always possible)
and that im not your favorite makes me only happy:p

Might close the server tomorrow at 13.00 CET for about an hour to update the new firewall worth 400 euros from my own pocket

@assassinho, do you use a translator? Because by looking at you typing it actually look a little like a translator, an example is this ''wow you take my knowledge as a personal atk or what :S?''. Sure, i understood but it still looks kinda messy.

It's sad reading assassinho's posts, they just remind me what a pathetic loser he is, there is like 5 people on otland he haven't flamed (YET!).

I don't wanna mock your english, because i know grammar isn't really my best talent, but sometimes it actually seems like you're using a translator.

Still assa, you know i hate you, right? hihi :>

bazzese maby im not the smartess in english. but your dumb in other things because you could easily see i didn't use a translate... ''wow you take my knowledge as a personal atk or what :S?'' do you think a translate machine will say atk?? i never use a translate machine because that will not helping me in getting better in english so i (try) to do it by my own. and until now the most people do understand me maby it looks messy indeed but don't tell me you don't wanna 'mock' my english while you are doing it lolXD and i know you hate me but who doesn't...

What's up? You really ought to host the forums on a separate server so we know what's going on..

There's about 250 online on average, could be 400+ without the DDoS attacks, so yeah, someone does play it.

hahah idk if 230~ players online everyday is the average then yes there is someone playingXD and like whiskreet said there could be 300~ people be online but it keeps getting DDoS'd

Lol to your knowledge. Imagine if your pvp was as good as your knowledge.
Cip was hacked in USA at 7.7 (7.0 or 7.2, not sure which one).
the 7.7 and 7.72 was only graphical client updates... nothing else..
So npc's, items, map and everything else was pretty much the same as 7.6...

Do I have to say more or do your knowledge catch up here?

You're trying to act smart, but you're not.
The version were 7.71 not the .0 or .2 one so please guys if you don't know a single thing about that hack and realots case, don't talk a shit!

You're trying to act smart, but you're not.
The version were 7.71 not the .0 or .2 one so please guys if you don't know a single thing about that hack and realots case, don't talk a shit!

I've watched your previous posts, and it seems that you're the only one here not knowing a squat about that case or anything related to it.

I am level 33 its fun so far, except I die a good few times from "udp flood". Especially since its so low rate. Myself and others can't always play 24/7 (some obviously can) and when it happens I can't always grab my loot let alone EXP back until the next day if I'm lucky its not happening again.

By the way, its down now for some reason... zzzZZz

Server is now 99% protected from ddos. Only thing that happens is that website goes offline but server still online without any kicks etc. 150-250 players online depending on time of day.

I started on this server today and even though im still in rookgard, im alrdy loving this server. Being in rook with those sprites and client.. With such a low exp made me remember my begginer days when I first started in real tibia.
Plus, when checking the forums the economy seems amazing, everything looks so identical as real tibia.. And I feel like playing a challenging server for once.
The fact that theres wars and lots of pvp without bots going on makes me curious about it.. Since mostly the only reason I play tibia is for wars/pvp.
I will surely play here and hopefully ill have a good time. Only downside I see atm is the server being offline as I speak and the fact the website been down for the past few hours. I was expecting to get out of rook today and donate for pacc when I got to do so.

My name ingame is Arcar Zaturum and I recommend everyone that loves rpg to play this server, you surely wont regret it.
Also, if you feel like doing so, or simply want someone to talk to since I dont know anyone on this server, drop me a PM.

Server is not offline. Even if website is offline, always try to login without acc/pass in client. If it says "Invalid account number" or something like that server is online and only website/forum is offline. Im pretty sure the reason for this is the anti-ddos that protects server but not website (they are hosted seperately).

As we speak, server is online.

Back