• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

rofl at what guillermo said haha. i had same feeling when suprise 'tried' to trap me middle in the desert they couldn't even m wall a lvl 46 rp in the desert idk wich is worse. not able to trap a lvl 60~ pala on faster floor or not able to trap a lvl 46 rp in the deseert:S?

both are pretty bad look at that clip.... lol, guillermo should have been trapped 100%. probably the circumstances were different when surprise "couldn't" trap you. you don't run in the middle of surprise like guillermo does to nameless.

1. In venore where there was no noob chars and there was no desert to mapclick away into nameless didn't do much.

2. Masgen can count to 20 and Tenacity cant, of course we will use it to our advantage.

3. Last man don't even start. Did you even rush or were you just too slow to follow your team? And war ots, pfft... very brave of you. Maybe you can somewhat compare pherns rush to guillermos except it was much longer, without getting trapped/comboed and with 2 backups not 20.

Last edited:
Maybe GMs just haven't got anything new to say? Atm we have encountered problems with Paypal and we need to cope with this. For sure we will be back online but I can't give you specific date right now.

Maybe GMs just haven't got anything new to say? Atm we have encountered problems with Paypal and we need to cope with this. For sure we will be back online but I can't give you specific date right now.

Can't you say like 1 week - 2 weeks or even longer?

1. In venore where there was no noob chars and there was no desert to mapclick away into nameless didn't do much.

2. Masgen can count to 20 and Tenacity cant, of course we will use it to our advantage.

3. Last man don't even start. Did you even rush or were you just too slow to follow your team? And war ots, pfft... very brave of you. Maybe you can somewhat compare pherns rush to guillermos except it was much longer, without getting trapped/comboed and with 2 backups not 20.

i did rush and i did not care because i knew you guys are noobs who can't trap a lvl 40~ pala because before me kulawy aa escaped aswell so did phern (but he did it with backup heal) but still... and you know guillermo is lvl 60~ in my eyes its nothing special just a bad job of us but you make a hole vid about it directly kinda ironic:p

Hmm ok, but is it hard to find host company nowadays?o.o
As Legacy said, cant u just tell week, 2 or 5?

Back