• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

First, it is 24 / 7?

Secondly, when I drink mana fluid i have extauted

Thirdly, you owner realistic-war.no-ip.org?

First off all, I already said that it's not 24/7, and I agree that's kinda sucky. But the exhaust on manafluid are real, it's just that OT owners haven't realized that yet, and they will most likely copy it soon from me when they realize it really was this way.

And no i'm not the owner of realistic-war... I'm the owner of real-war. :)

Last edited:
Tibianic will lose many players because in less than two hours also open up a very good server. 7.7 but personal client.
no new information about tibianic?
:S

Tibianic will lose many players because in less than two hours also open up a very good server. 7.7 but personal client.
no new information about tibianic?
:S

Im sure only noob ppl like pl's from orsh tibia will leave. And for sure 7.7 will be much more bugged than tibianic. Or maybe im in mistake bcoz i heard there is some done server for 7.7 just download, change a bit and its working. Dont wanna insult owner of this ot 77 but maybe its hack attemp? I heard its custom client.

Better? Tibianic had like 200-250 players online count on opening week despite the fact the server had been offline for months. How is otserv.co going? Just the fact that people bring their sorry asses to another server forum to get players makes me believe its not going too great.

Hellrage, I was not going to comment in this thread because it's impolite to advertise your OT in someone elses thread. However: you need to stop being so bittered and ouright hateful. The server (OTserv.co) launched today, we had great fun and peaked at about 50 concurrent players. Quantity says nothing about quality anyway. Tibianic had been hyped for months. People know about OTServ.co for under a week. I didn't expect to come anywhere near Tibianic's userbase. Either way: we had great fun and I'm happy with the way things are going. It's not my fault if players plug my server everywhere.

Funny sidenote: Lebban is already banished for botting. :p

ive been waiting for tibianic to come back for like over a week now, I honestly think they just bounced... they could have easily went to serverloft or various other companys...

Any useless, offtopic, flaming, violent and spam replies can result into infractions and banishments, so stay ontopic and follow the forum rules.

Last edited:
"Hey guys, finally we know something and can share news with you. We are about to finish negotiations with well known and reliable hosting company in Germany. We hope it will solve all our problems. Due to security reasons I won't share more info here, see you soon ingame in a 2-3 weeks (most likely)!

-Tibianic Staff"

i was sure it was gone ^^

Hey, sorry it took so long! We encountered some problems while trying to get a new hosting.

First of all, we have been cut off from our money (legal reasons with daopay and suspicious that we launder money in paypal ;/).

Second thing was hosting company. Do not listen all the genius who write that it takes 'few days to find a host' etc. We had to find a hosting company that won't screw us after few mails (probably faked) only because they are scared of being sued. So all big companies, like ovh, leaseweb etc are inappropriate. Also physical firewall, tunneling, bandwith higher than 100Mbps and price were important. Luckily, after few weeks we found what we were looking for.

About all ppl who wrote that we 'bounce' and want to scam all of you. I do not post it to convince such a guys, I post it to inform others who believe into us. See you soon!

Would like to know why it took one month to post news, it is not hard to just post a "we're still looking" each week in the website. I seriously gave it for dead and started on the closest server to oldschool (wich is amazing by the way, no bugs at all, all quests done, stable hosting always.) I'm pretty sure many people lost faith in tibianic after this. But still good luck, hope you get the server back and some people back.

Back