• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

its greath to hear from you again. but it doesn't make sence to post info after what? 3-4 weeks?~

yes lol it took 3 weeks for a post? i think iryont is out of money and want open again tibianic for new money.. a genius

yes lol it took 3 weeks for a post? i think iryont is out of money and want open again tibianic for new money.. a genius

Its not your server, its now your money and its not your business. You dont have to play there if something annoys you.
P.S I can bet on my hand that you bought a lot of paccs. Did you?

Its not your server, its now your money and its not your business. You dont have to play there if something annoys you.
P.S I can bet on my hand that you bought a lot of paccs. Did you?

no and im not Senseles/chris from ct/tibianic..

Yeah, right... After a month you decide to come and give us some news.
Even though I played there, payed pacc and everything all I say is:
Everyone that comes back to the server is just plain retarded.

I aint wasting more time on a 2x server that will most likely bounce on us again and not give any info for a month.

Do not recommend.

Confirm /\ dont trust tibianic anymore. They will fail 4 times again.

Totally agree. It's like a magician who claims to read your fortune if you give him 5 dollars and then goes away for 1 month with nothing and then suddenly comes back like of nothing happened. Do not trust this server anymore.

they should have just let people know... its a good server, but now they will have to prove themselves again.

im glad to hear they are coming back,

you guys are stupid that you didn't give us information every week. Due of that you lost many players. Own fault

listen up dis is natedogg coming for you straight out of compton, bringing my ghetto bitches with me and my .45 in pocket booyaka homeboy tupac i will revenge

listen up dis is natedogg coming for you straight out of compton, bringing my ghetto bitches with me and my .45 in pocket booyaka homeboy tupac i will revenge

ayE :)

,ey shemale ,why say this? :SS

@topic
tibianic will still be a great server

Maybe they have failed, but me and my 5 friends will stay here for sure!

For better tibianic.

Maybe they have failed, but me and my 5 friends will stay here for sure!

For better tibianic.

Goodluck waiting maybe a few more weeks then play 1-2 months and it going offline all of a sudden.
Remember.. The staff said it was closed because cipsoft told em to shut down.. Do you think if Cipsoft did that they wud still go online and risk being sued with a HUGE fine?

They will put it online since they think the host company will protect them. I don't get why they don't see its the webpage + name which gives Cipsoft a reason to bitch to the host company. Isn't hard to change it and be safe.

Yeh Just change the name and layout and it will hopefully be all good ;D

Also Call the Game Ultima online!!! that way Cip cant do shit ^^

Back