• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

why people are waiting 1 month to play tibianic when you could play valhalla?

i actually really liked tibianic, but i have to admit my faith has been shaken for its uptime.

they cant honestly expect players to take that server seriously, i probably wont ever play a low rate rl map server unless i personally host it XD

Do you realise that the same owner of Valhalla is the owner of Realots which a few years ago made an otserv in the exact same format as Valhalla called Darkots, which stayed up for a few months then closed and opened now (1-2 years after it closed) with the name Valhalla. So in my opinion, I'd rather play Tibianic instead of wasting my money again with Real(Dark)ots

Because there is very very few 7.4 servers which makes 7.4 servers very unique and speciel.
I cant understand how you can compare Tibianic (7.4 server) with Valhalla (7.72 server).
On Valhalla there is:
Wands for mages (which makes mages overpowered in my opinion)
Hydras
Pz on boat
Anti-lure system
Much mana by mana fluids for ONLY 50 gps (On tibianic you get very low mana for mana fluids for 100gp)

and list goes on....

And on Tibianic its the opposit which makes the gameplay more harder and there will less noobs like you.

edit; Im sure someone else can explain this better than me , I dont like to write books

Last edited:
natedog natedog listen to me i speak out with my uzi gotten by the crips my gang from south philly word life bitches listen up

Because there is very very few 7.4 servers which makes 7.4 servers very unique and speciel.
I cant understand how you can compare Tibianic (7.4 server) with Valhalla (7.72 server).
On Valhalla there is:
Wands for mages (which makes mages overpowered in my opinion)
Hydras
Pz on boat
Anti-lure system
Much mana by mana fluids for ONLY 50 gps (On tibianic you get very low mana for mana fluids for 100gp)

and list goes on....

And on Tibianic its the opposit which makes the gameplay more harder and there will less noobs like you.

edit; Im sure someone else can explain this better than me , I dont like to write books

just the client is 7.7

We dont have wands/rods, anti lure, and the MAna's are 100 gp u.u

You only get one chance to make a good reputation. Dennis already wasted his chance on Realots where as Iryont proved himself to be dedicated server admin and programmer despite setbacks. Maybe Valhalla is better in terms of map and quests but that doesnt really matter. Maybe greedy owners like Ryan (owner of all oldera servers) can make successful highrate servers but in lowrate servers its more important with a dedicated owner who is not greedy. Just compare opening days. Tibianic, 200 players? Valhalla, 20 players?

Well, now Valhalla has grown up, and were getting more players. Reputation can be chenged...

Hope u join when u see tibianic failing again.

Well, if Tibianic remain offline atleast it was successful when it was online. Valhalla is failing every time someone refresh online list.

You only get one chance to make a good reputation. Dennis already wasted his chance on Realots where as Iryont proved himself to be dedicated server admin and programmer despite setbacks. Maybe Valhalla is better in terms of map and quests but that doesnt really matter. Maybe greedy owners like Ryan (owner of all oldera servers) can make successful highrate servers but in lowrate servers its more important with a dedicated owner who is not greedy. Just compare opening days. Tibianic, 200 players? Valhalla, 20 players?

As I've said before, the reason why I'd never play Valhalla
Do you realise that the same owner of Valhalla is the owner of Realots which a few years ago made an otserv in the exact same format as Valhalla called Darkots, which stayed up for a few months then closed and opened now (1-2 years after it closed) with the name Valhalla. So in my opinion, I'd rather play Tibianic instead of wasting my money again with Real(Dark)ots

So, if you ask me, Tibianic at least goes down for reasonable reasons, not like Darkots (Ryan's low rate server) went down, because it wasnt giving him cash. Now that he saw the success of Tibianic he is trying again, after failiing to DDOS the server on the first weeks.

Fuck Ryan, Thumbs up for Iryont. Keep it up.

I think everyone needs a second chance. And Dennis is proving he deserve it, on Valhalla.

Btw, Ryan ots sux

Well, now Valhalla has grown up, and were getting more players. Reputation can be chenged...

Hope u join when u see tibianic failing again.

Have fun with your 20 players online server. Nobody will play. And stop making advertisment for that server in our Tibianic topic.

^ Shitsoft can't do anything to Valhalla, that's why.

I dont get why it takes the staff over(?) 3 weeks to set up the dedicated host.

Hello guys, long story short - both of our servers (the webserver and the gameserver) were shut down due to "copyright infringement", for sure it's not over yet and all I can say is see you soon! We will get rid of trademarks such as Tibia and for sure using Cipsoft client will be illegal ;)
The game server should be back online! Unfortunately we had to reset the world state to yesterday due to database lost in process, but so far so good so let the game begin again! Wesite will be off for now, we have to make a new one (own layout and change some things due to copyrighted trademark as is Tibia).
Sorry guys but our gameserver has been shut down again. We received also the termination of the agreement with immediate effect. Due to that we are moving to another hosting company and we will be back online as soon as possible. Sorry for inconvenience.
Hi again. Currently we are looking for a new host company which will provide us enough powerfull server for reasonable money in a good location also which won't screw us on the first occasion due to these problems with copyright things. Stay tuned!
Hey guys, finally we know something and can share news with you. We are about to finish negotiations with well known and reliable hosting company in Germany. We hope it will solve all our problems. Due to security reasons I won't share more info here, see you soon ingame in a 2-3 weeks (most likely)!
-Tibianic Staff

Thats why.... they don't want to be abandoned by the host company....

Back