• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

3.5 euro is too much?

@Timetoshine: What do you mean? I think its fair if the players pay for the host instead of the owner (who doesnt even play himself).

i think he thinks it's unfair that people are getting rich from selling premium to other players. (it's practically 2x crystal coin donation now). but it happened in real tibia as well, just didn't hear about it.

How do you think they will get cash for paying the dedicated server every month? think before talk.

btw, do you think money is growing in trees ????????????

Why would i god damnit pay for pacc? If I would pay for it I would buy atleast pacc on real tibia atleast im sure that it wont go off for some years! And yes.. Im not using my dads/moms Credit Card. Im finnancing myself! And ill buy rather 2 pack of cigarettes then paying to some OT owner what wants cash for PACC ..
And no I dont think money is growing in trees

This wont be a commercial server like realots.net or outcast.no-ip.org. Players will pay for the host so as long people play the server wont go down. If there are more players one month they will save cash and pay for host another month when there are less players. So unless people completely stop playing the server will stay online.

And I think you have cheap cigg if you buy for less than 2 euro but maybe its just expensive in sweden.

You guys dont remember when years ago ppl was selling 90days pacc for 150k? Its same on this ot - OLD TIMES FEELINGSSSss

You guys dont remember when years ago ppl was selling 90days pacc for 150k? Its same on this ot - OLD TIMES FEELINGSSSss

sooner or later these 30 day pacc will cost 40k aswell. it just 10-20k now because the economy isn't that great. but ye i don't see a reason to cry for this pacc donation... i understand the owner 100% he has to pay for the dedicated host but he want to earn some money aswell. and the people who are crying about the pacc sellers are just the people who ain't rich thereself to sell paccs aswell.

I don't smoke to be cool ;)

I only smoke sometimes, which probably is 2-4 times each year. and when I smoke, it can be 1-10 cigs that day. ^_^

smoking is only bad alot of people smoke to be "cool" . be a man who lives for sport:)

Says everyone..

I, as example, don't smoke to be "cool".

I smoke cause iam addicted to it! and iam not proud of it tbh, but what should I / we do?

Back