• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

I will absolutely play this server, I miss the old times! But you shouldn't be sellin PACC for 3 euro. It should be free, that's why we play OTs. Although, you could have advantaged if you donate some money, but not pacc.

I will absolutely play this server, I miss the old times! But you shouldn't be sellin PACC for 3 euro. It should be free, that's why we play OTs. Although, you could have advantaged if you donate some money, but not pacc.

ye and let the hoster pay i don't know how much euro every month... dude what should you do if you buy a host for cash. don't make any donations:S? i think this is a good donation not overpowered but just good

I think alternative donations would be better.
Very soon people will be selling PACC for Tibianic money, so that's hardly different than donating 3,5euro for 10-20k gold. Yes, they would be able to buy unlimited money, but that would favor the server, and it wouldn't be that overpowered, really.
Absolutely no one will play an OT with Facc and if they don't want to donate or farm extra money every month - they simply won't play here = small playerbase.

Very soon people will be selling PACC for Tibianic money, so that's hardly different than donating 3,5euro for 10-20k gold. Yes, they would be able to buy unlimited money, but that would favor the server, and it wouldn't be that overpowered, really.
Absolutely no one will play an OT with Facc and if they don't want to donate or farm extra money every month - they simply won't play here = small playerbase.

qft

No. PACC is better than money donation. When you sell PACC you need to find someone to sell to and there are not unlimited buyers. Also prices for PACC will drop if there are 1000 sellers and 1 buyer.

There is no postman quest and bugged paradox tower. No keys to doors.. Don't saw now but on last version houses was named not from Real Tibia. Its just 7.4 map without any good quests or something and you peoples wanna play on that low rate.

Last edited:
There is no postman quest and bugged paradox tower. No keys to doors.. Don't saw now but on last version houses was named not from Real Tibia. Its just 7.4 map without any good quests or something and you peoples wanna play on that low rate.

reason: it is the only lowrate server wich will stay for long. even though it is under heavily ddos atks many times it stays online (in the future we hope gm will fixed something to stop the ddos atks). + the gm has proofed he spend time in the project if you see what was bugged from the begin and what is bugged now (A BIG DIFFERENT IN MY OPINION). only this server provide us from the real oldschool feeling. same we had on classictibia and as you could see both of the server had a nice amount of players online. + it is 7.4 not some shitty client 7.6 wich can be downloaded everywhere. and i can't understand why people are proud when they host some shit 7.6 server even though it may have everything 100% as it was back in the days. hopefully you know that 7.6 was hacked and the files were stolen and thats why people only host 7.6 servers because they don't want to spend anytime in fixing bugs like iryont does.

//kind regards assa:)

@assassinho, Correction tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72, dennis is using the hacked files on realots =).

server's bugged
play anything else instead XD
(thanks for spamming the advertising forum, assholes.)

@assassinho, Correction tibia was hacked back in 7.71/7.72, dennis is using the hacked files on realots =).

though i heard alot of rumors about tibia hackedd in 7.6 shit. how else everyone got a (almost) real 7.6 map:O? and sadly dennis got them since he has no clue how to use them obviously. or wait in the start of realots he knew it but not anymore.

Back