• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

I dont know what you mean waste your time but isnt it better to play fair and know people wont cheat to get better than you? Doesnt mean you have to play 20 hrs per day just because you bot 20 hrs per day on rl tibia. If you get lvl 50 in this ot that is like get lvl 100 in rl tibia or more.

Too low rates really..
If someone get here like 50lvl he is uber nolife this is ot we dont want waste our rl life to get 30lvl in 4week

it is so low rate because it is a serious server whats here to stay longgg. wich means you don't waste your time for nothing. and getting lvl 50 with 2x rate is no uber no life lol.

we dont want waste our rl life to get 30lvl in 4week

dont'say we lol say I.. because 160~ other kids think different about it.

oh and. 1. Spitfire 23 [163341] are you still sure it takes 4 weeks to get lvl 30XD?

dont'say we lol say I.. because 160~ other kids think different about it.

oh and. 1. Spitfire 23 [163341] are you still sure it takes 4 weeks to get lvl 30XD?

Hey dude he playing 24/7 so yeahhh..
Like if you want waste your life to get 30.
Its takes like 4week for normal person to get 30lvl who plays 2-4h day.

so if I understand correctly .. you need to pay to get premium and without premium u cant use any premium features like exori vis etc and go to premmy islands?? correct me if im wrong

not sure wich features you have/have not without premium. but what i do understand is why he want a donation. he spend alot of rl time on this project (what wasn't fun all the time i think) + he has to pay the host whats pretty expensive

I think premium will be the difference between Classictibia and Tibianic that makes Tibianic survive for a very long time. Assuming Classictibia was closed down out of boredom, Tibianic would survive that because its self financing

If someone need skiller frend or can make monk/ghoul msg alipa im paladin and need skilling help ;)

I just downloaded the client, it dont even open.
Just loading some, and then nothing not a message just nothing.

Back