• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

oelalala

what? you don't know how it goes here? they say some info and leave the forum for another month then they come back and tell us hmm sorry guys we found a new bug it will take another 2 weeks guys! stay patience! then they leave for another month.

Last edited:
They have to set a deadline even though its impossible to know because kids cry so much and if they dont make it to deadline kids cry even more so for gods sake stop crying. He posted in this thread yesterday its not like he went missing since those 2-3 weeks.

Also, we will have to abandon a modified Cipsoft client so it will be no more, the game itself is called Tibianic now (not Tibia and nothing will be related to Tibia as a copyrighted trademark) and it will be illegal to login with Cipsoft client (...) so we will have to make a state in public that we won't take responsibilities of that.

From now on we won't have any problems with copyright infringement in future.

does this mean you'll lose anti-bot stuff? i checked tprogramming just a few days ago and they have cavebots for 7.4 now =/

The Tibianic is a famous guildhall in Cipsoft Tibia, so I guess that; if they want to be annoying, they can.

Doesn't matter, they won't copyright it.

where u in negotiations with them or something xd or did they just give a list of demands? or did they just tell u to close it completely and you're working your way round copyrights?

or maybe cipsoft never contacted u but it was just a player who told hosting company you were hosting an illegal thingy?

Also, we will have to abandon a modified Cipsoft client so it will be no more, the game itself is called Tibianic now (not Tibia and nothing will be related to Tibia as a copyrighted trademark) and it will be illegal to login with Cipsoft client (...) so we will have to make a state in public that we won't take responsibilities of that.

lots of bullshit in my eyes. but if you say it is like this then we'll have to believe it isn't it.?
btw fix your pvp system aswell its fuck'd. you might look to real-war.servegame.com there you have a nice pvp system. but you probaly know that already.

So okey... are u guys gonna make ur own client in the future? Or are we going to have to login on the server just like on a normal OT server? Just to clerify things for me...

You can always make a "IP changer" that you need to use to connect. Except that IP changer does more than to modify IP/port.

where u in negotiations with them or something xd or did they just give a list of demands? or did they just tell u to close it completely and you're working your way round copyrights?

or maybe cipsoft never contacted u but it was just a player who told hosting company you were hosting an illegal thingy?

Not at all, your second thought makes a lot of sense in which I believe as well, doesn't really matter who send it, what does matter are copyrighted things (like using trademark of Tibia) which are for sure illegal so when I get rid of these there won't be any problems at all (related to copyright infringement) in future.

lots of bullshit in my eyes. but if you say it is like this then we'll have to believe it isn't it.?
btw fix your pvp system aswell its fuck'd. you might look to real-war.servegame.com there you have a nice pvp system. but you probaly know that already.

I don't really care at all what you think, so just drop it.

So okey... are u guys gonna make ur own client in the future? Or are we going to have to login on the server just like on a normal OT server? Just to clerify things for me...

It's gonna be just like the normal OT server, like you said.

Last edited:
did you guys see it? :D
-
Hello again. Good news! Finally our new server is configured and Tibianic will be back online soon. We need to set some security things and turn on the website, then you will be able to login again :) it should be online around the end of this week. see you.

Also the last database backup was made at 10th January, 2011 so all characters, their items, houses will remain as it was that day.
-Tibianic Staff

www.tibianic.org

AFF My 50 bp gfbs prolly will be gone and my friend will lose his dist he have 80!!!!! :((((:) and prolly my boh is gone aswell maybe MUS have them :)>^.- CaREFace

Back