• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

will there be a rec acc option because me was sooooo dumb and lost pass/acc hihi. now my life is gone if i can recover ...

LOL @Tauris

Were you living under a massive rock for the past couple of months?

Tibianic will surely have 150+ players back on the first day. Everyone says 'ooh, idc anymore, me no play tibianic' but they will come back ;d

- too bad that there will be a rollback, may lose my sds and mlvl ; /

he was joking because he's bitter at valdora possibly being reset with a higher rate ^^

Low rates are a lose lose, either no one plays it and it's dead or it gets popular and CIPsoft gets onto their ass and they fold and shut it down, like that other classic tibia server.

High rate server hosted in a central place like france where most europeans can play without lag = win.

wtf tauris you lost your brains? so classictibia, originaltibia, tibianic were all a lose lose?:p while they all had a online record of 100+ and people really liked it to play there and have awesome wars. dude stop bringing bullshit ...

Any server that gets too popular might have to face the copyright stuff, but I hope this server has that prevented now. Didn't play the first time this was on, but will give it a try this time :)

high rates is for newbies.. high rate you die, kill a rat and you're level 500 again. low rate, you have to worry with monsters, pks, its hard, funny and cool. :)
dont talk shit.

Any server that gets too popular might have to face the copyright stuff, but I hope this server has that prevented now. Didn't play the first time this was on, but will give it a try this time :)
Though before the shut down it wasn't the "first time" it was online, it was the second^^

Great news btw. Can't wait to play again:)

Low rates are a lose lose, either no one plays it and it's dead or it gets popular and CIPsoft gets onto their ass and they fold and shut it down, like that other classic tibia server.

High rate server hosted in a central place like france where most europeans can play without lag = win.

Please stop being a fucking dumb ass.

Back