• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic.org - Custom 7.4 Client

There is no custom client for now. Just use normal 7,4 with ip changer, u can find safe client on tibiaclient.com

i like on how they got their donate through paypal option available.. like to be honest i was a premium player before this and like now im done playing.. If you guys wanted to be realistic you would have gifted every premium players 30 days...

peace to this server.

@ UP. Bro, people paid you like in upwards of 100$ for your server, and got no compensation when it went down.

As a client to that server i must say, it's not worth it now. The lags and kicks made me die a couple times already, and it has been going on for like 4 days already.

lol u died couple times in a day to same reason? ffs realize the server is laggy/kicking and stop hunting xd

Whats the avg online counts? Since the website is broke and they didnt add the server on otservlist.

For the past 3 days Valhalha had more players than Tibianic at every single hour.

Back