• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianus 7.4 | PVP-E / PVP | HIGH-RATE | FAST CONNECTION

How many frags should be set to redskull / banishment?

• 4 to redskull / 7 to banishment

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 5 to redskull / 8 to banishment

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 6 to redskull / 9 to banishment

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GOD Wille you just said you're closing the OT, now I try to login to my main account and my main is gone? there's only my one other char on there now....................................

Edit: The character still exists but he's not on my account anymore...... what the fuck?

Dont recomended this shit many rollbacks. 90% people use bot.
Gm not intervenes for bots.
Waiting today Anticus.org :)

@Punioo
We had to make just one time that rollback (it was around 30 minutes, while most of people was in Edron, they were killing Orshabaal, and MANY of them just died) so it's like players has been back to the gamestate before orshabaal respawn. It was FIRST rollback for around 2 weeks and you are sayin' "MANY"? Really, go ahead. You are crying on every OT you using to play. I am sure that in NEXT ot thread you will be crying aswell.

@Punioo
We had to make just one time that rollback (it was around 30 minutes, while most of people was in Edron, they were killing Orshabaal, and MANY of them just died) so it's like players has been back to the gamestate before orshabaal respawn. It was FIRST rollback for around 2 weeks and you are sayin' "MANY"? Really, go ahead. You are crying on every OT you using to play. I am sure that in NEXT ot thread you will be crying aswell.

Rollback isn't the problem, I've been enjoying the server alot, it's how I like a highrate to be. Only problem is the aimbotters, nearly every time I've been fighting included a few of them, it's annoying as fuck.

Pretty much lead me to quit now, enough is enough.

Rollback isn't the problem, I've been enjoying the server alot, it's how I like a highrate to be. Only problem is the aimbotters, nearly every time I've been fighting included a few of them, it's annoying as fuck.

Pretty much lead me to quit now, enough is enough.

Anti-bot client will be available tommrow around server save time.
It is almost done, but we have to test some things.

//edit
Unfortunately there was a trouble with compare packets from client to server, the structure of sending / receiving packets has been reworked, we are doing our best so client can handle those packets from server. It will be available as fast as we do that! Hope we will release new client till next SS.

Enjoy!
Tibianus.org

Last edited:
We are still growing up!
Beware of upcomming update!

Today, we implemented a few changes concerning baseSpeed and cast system.

* baseSpeed has been lowered to 200
* now you can see mana and health changes
* burst arrows should works better (changed to 7.4 real formula)
* Trade bug which was stacking items (sometimes you get less cash as you should get from trade with player)
* Exori spell will take 80% of your mana as it was on old tibia

Also we have started revmapping useless areas to fit the highrate oldschool server better.

Our Anti-bot client is done in around 70%. I hope we can release it till saturday. Thanks for respecting our work and for being patient!

See you in Tibianus!
Your Tibianus.

You cant have exori 120 mana and the just change it to 80% ffs. Sorcerers/druids/palas profit with sd's, manas + exori was a nice buff for knights to also exp, atleast a fraction as quick. Really, who complained about the exori buff?

You have buffed SD dmg, burst arrows, paralyze, and u nerfed exori. Too many drastic changes man.

@ Snorky, he said a few pages ago that they wouldn't change the exori due to people complaining about it :)

Antibot!
Over very long periods of work from our staff team on this system, we can finally say that our new complex anti-bot system will detect any kinds of bots. To all of you botters/aimbotters out there, you should be very careful from now on. This new system will start working after the next server save.

You cant have exori 120 mana and the just change it to 80% ffs. Sorcerers/druids/palas profit with sd's, manas + exori was a nice buff for knights to also exp, atleast a fraction as quick. Really, who complained about the exori buff?

You have buffed SD dmg, burst arrows, paralyze, and u nerfed exori. Too many drastic changes man.
I just wanna say a thing! Shut up enjoy the game or leave, God wille is the creator of the OT he do whatever he want's.. ATM he want balance he did balance.. And now everyone complains and want to get knights buffed, then it will start over....
Wille i love your server! Just keep it up, Btw could you edit your thread and write what all the donates do? like What does golden account, ? thanks i will log in now its over 2 weeks i have not been online!

3 of 5 of my bots are working the same as them were :/

My rune farm was online since yesterday and I haven't been blocked, banned etc till today lol
Selfehealing+light hack at main char without any problem.

Please fix your antybot client -.- I won't say nothing about aimbot, we had to change only 1 id number...

Antibot!
Over very long periods of work from our staff team on this system, we can finally say that our new complex anti-bot system will detect any kinds of bots. To all of you botters/aimbotters out there, you should be very careful from now on. This new system will start working after the next server save.
Enough is enough. I respect your work on the server but once again you are writing this complete bulls..t. Leave classicus client alone, start working on your own. If you will change couple of item ID's it won't make your client antibot. Face it. If you don't have ppl to work on it stop writing such pathetic statements.

Enough is enough. I respect your work on the server but once again you are writing this complete bulls..t. Leave classicus client alone, start working on your own. If you will change couple of item ID's it won't make your client antibot. Face it. If you don't have ppl to work on it stop writing such pathetic statements.

I have to agree with this. If I complained about lying and and misleading players in another threads i have to complain about it here. Obviously item id changes are made on the client side of the game so is not the case here like @ViscCpp said since no new client was released but there are still rune makers playing and aimbotters playing. I still see makers with antilog making runes.

Also there are still bugs and things that havent been fixed and i wont repeat again. One of them, you can say you want to keep the rope system broken as it it is now but cmon fix untargetable monsters in rope holes... House beds are still not working properly etc etc etc

I have to agree with this. If I complained about lying and and misleading players in another threads i have to complain about it here. Obviously item id changes are made on the client side of the game so is not the case here like @ViscCpp said since no new client was released but there are still rune makers playing and aimbotters playing. I still see makers with antilog making runes.

Also there are still bugs and things that havent been fixed and i wont repeat again. One of them, you can say you want to keep the rope system broken as it it is now but cmon fix untargetable monsters in rope holes... House beds are still not working properly etc etc etc

Client has not been updated, because it was indeed. We have improved few things to the server side, it seems like it work but BOT makers just update their bots, so they working already.
It's like an race between OT developers and BOT creators. We are still improving antibot system, we are doing everything we can. About that untargetable monsters in rope holes, we will take a look into this today and the houses, it works as it should - when you eat something and you go sleep then it's 1 mana each 30 seconds. We have to delete that so it gives 1 mana each 4 seconds because then players will abuse that.

Wilie... if you want to punish botters, try to ban ip of botter or delete whole accounts catched up.

I have a few chars botted and sometimes i run with my friends on auto follow+bomco bot to throw only sd +selfhealing when leader is runing and looking for monsters to hit :) lol...

None did even check us... or you are affraid of any action because cheaters have almost top lvs? For exmaple me 110lv+ and never before i Have seen any gm at my runemakers, combo leader whilst exping on throwing sds under the roofs or out of the screen into Punio team :D (Sorry for that, i had to use bot dua to your's friend scripts).

I will leave your server after today's evening , so 14 mc chars from my team+my 3 main chars to pk will leave your server. It is almost 20 character less online with bot. GL in the future. Got borred.

I know you made burst arrows real damage now, but i think it's slightly too high.
Level 110 MS doing avarage of 180 damage with them (150-200 hits all the time).
Maybe nerf them slightly?

also i think speed is fucked knight/pala are realllllyyy slow while sorcs/druids still are really quick

Wilie... if you want to punish botters, try to ban ip of botter or delete whole accounts catched up.

I have a few chars botted and sometimes i run with my friends on auto follow+bomco bot to throw only sd +selfhealing when leader is runing and looking for monsters to hit :) lol...

None did even check us... or you are affraid of any action because cheaters have almost top lvs? For exmaple me 110lv+ and never before i Have seen any gm at my runemakers, combo leader whilst exping on throwing sds under the roofs or out of the screen into Punio team :D (Sorry for that, i had to use bot dua to your's friend scripts).

I will leave your server after today's evening , so 14 mc chars from my team+my 3 main chars to pk will leave your server. It is almost 20 character less online with bot. GL in the future. Got borred.

Yeah bots are a real issue in this server also people are mcing beyond the limit not sure if it is regulated now. ALSO post the name of the characters punished/deleted by the antibot system or GMs.

also i think speed is fucked knight/pala are realllllyyy slow while sorcs/druids still are really quick

Sorcerers are supposed to be fast but they are really fast anyway i dont think is too much either.

I know you made burst arrows real damage now, but i think it's slightly too high.
Level 110 MS doing avarage of 180 damage with them (150-200 hits all the time).
Maybe nerf them slightly?

Like i said pallies need to be revised or the other vocations needs to be nerfed. Ive seen sorcerers lvl 100 doing 800 dmg combos and 1k (with ue and mort) while pally do 400-500 (sd +bolt).

AND i ve been saying it since the server launch GMs need to control the chats and be more active at forums. There is spam and even offerings about modified clients (probably scams) but these peple need to get deleted. Scams are part of Tibia but not offering ilegal tools...

Last edited:
Yeah bots are a real issue in this server also people are mcing beyond the limit not sure if it is regulated now. ALSO post the name of the characters punished/deleted by the antibot system or GMs.

Sorcerers are supposed to be fast but they are really fast anyway i dont think is too much either.

Like i said pallies need to be revised or th ether vocations needs to be nerfed. Ive seen sorcerers lvl 100 doing 800 dmg combos and 1k (with ue and mort) while pally do 400-500 (sd +bolt).

AND i ve saying it since the server launch GMs need to control the chats and be more active at forums. There is spam and even offerings about modified clients (probably scams) but these peple need to get deleted. Scams are part of Tibia but not offering ilegal tools...

already majority of players playing paladins i think they have crazy damage already, and UE is nerfed so that's already an inderekt buff to paladins/knights/druids. Burst arrows are just crazy high atm

Status
Not open for further replies.