• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

Being able to trade premium roses in-game is a form of pay-to-win if the server has a player base. Real tibia did not have this. You could buy premium for your account, or a friends account. There was no in-game item that gave you premium.
Sure, you could buy in-game gold for real currency on some 3rd party websites, just like you can in almost any game. It's usually illegal though.
Okke, you're not going to prevent people from hacking because you changed some "packets" (whatever that means?..). You're not really going to prevent it by updating your client either. It takes good programmers a few hours at max to update a bot after medivia och real tibia updates their clients. You are saying your client and your skills are better with that statement, sounds arrogant.

You're right, this is not medivia. But, this is medivia around 4 years ago.

I bought my first P-Acct in like Dec '99, after that 90 days, every one since has been bought with in-game cash.
But I suppose it wasn't common practice like it is now.

Also any client or game is 'bottable' with the right people behind it. ( Not me, I stopped programming long ago)

This dude seems to be new to MMORPG's in general, every game has its own "black market" where you can find characters, services for lvling up and of course, premium days, VIP, cash points or whatever you want to call it.

Now, yes of course its "unfair" for people to buy in game scrolls and get cash for it, but the server has to survive and not everyone has the money to pay for a premium scroll (at least I dont) and I dont really mind people buying them, since its what is going to keep the server up, besides the premmy features here are things like premium outfits, light and loot messages, you dont need premium to use Exori or UE so I dont see how it is unfair in the way that someone is getting cash for a cosmetic thing someone wants, either way the roses last time were super cheap and you could make the money back in like 3 hourss.

Being able to trade premium roses in-game is a form of pay-to-win if the server has a player base. Real tibia did not have this. You could buy premium for your account, or a friends account. There was no in-game item that gave you premium.
Sure, you could buy in-game gold for real currency on some 3rd party websites, just like you can in almost any game. It's usually illegal though.
Okke, you're not going to prevent people from hacking because you changed some "packets" (whatever that means?..). You're not really going to prevent it by updating your client either. It takes good programmers a few hours at max to update a bot after medivia och real tibia updates their clients. You are saying your client and your skills are better with that statement, sounds arrogant.

You're right, this is not medivia. But, this is medivia around 4 years ago.

Hello Snorky,

thanks for your feedback, this is not medivia in any kind of way, not 1 or 6 years ago.

I gave information on the client's security, and also said that there is no way to completely protect Voidcore against botting, still I have more scripts running in the background and checking for such. I won't give all the information I have since it could compromise the security in the future.

I stated that even if such a bot comes to life I can change the client packets and the programmers need to re-sniff packets (Packet analyzer - Wikipedia) and compile the program again, just like in every other language, the worst that might happen is that someone will have a bot that works for a few hours a day and it could really get boring to do such a work since I can change packets within minutes and it doesn't even cost me effort as I'm so used to do so.

For the forth or fifth time in this thread: Premium Scrolls do not give any advantage to players, there is no point to think that people will be rich by buying it with money and selling it ingame.

Thanks for your attention and best wishes,
Okke

Yeah, there isn't an abundance of gold available anyways lol
Last time server was up, think the richest person had earned like 60k lifetime, and spent all on mana fluids (Don't think they sold scrolls, only looted boh)

Everyone gonna be broke :)

they give u light + house + loot message != cosmestics.

ur donation is better than any other server, i'll give u that. thing is, medivias premium is pretty okay too.
sure u need premium to play, but u wanna support the hoster with a few bucks anyways if u like it

they give u light + house + loot message != cosmestics.

ur donation is better than any other server, i'll give u that. thing is, medivias premium is pretty okay too.
sure u need premium to play, but u wanna support the hoster with a few bucks anyways if u like it

You really dont need premim to play.. Like seriously, only if you want a house it is worth it. People will most likely not get rich by selling scrolls, for sure.

I sure will have premium myself, but turn off loot message.
I will probably make light aswell by old habit.

Hello Snorky,

thanks for your feedback, this is not medivia in any kind of way, not 1 or 6 years ago.

I gave information on the client's security, and also said that there is no way to completely protect Voidcore against botting, still I have more scripts running in the background and checking for such. I won't give all the information I have since it could compromise the security in the future.

I stated that even if such a bot comes to life I can change the client packets and the programmers need to re-sniff packets (Packet analyzer - Wikipedia) and compile the program again, just like in every other language, the worst that might happen is that someone will have a bot that works for a few hours a day and it could really get boring to do such a work since I can change packets within minutes and it doesn't even cost me effort as I'm so used to do so.

For the forth or fifth time in this thread: Premium Scrolls do not give any advantage to players, there is no point to think that people will be rich by buying it with money and selling it ingame.

Thanks for your attention and best wishes,
Okke

"worst that might happen is that someone will have a bot that works for a few hours a day and it could really get boring to do such a work since I can change packets within minutes and it doesn't even cost me effort as I'm so used to do so."

how come every other server has a bunch of botters, are they just bad?

also, cavebot/macro does not change any "packets", it just reads the values from them, no?

also, cavebot/macro does not change any "packets", it just reads the values from them, no?
they send packets, so if he changes them the default bots dont work, someone will have to make a custom one fitted for just this one server - and then he can change them again - yea other servers dont even bother changing this stuff

how come every other server has a bunch of botters, are they just bad?

As coma just mentioned, not that the servers are bad, it's just that admins are lazy and prefer to do the easy way - nothing.

worst case scenario on voidcore - someone has a bot that works for a few hours, it's a super easy fix.
wow, tibia, runescape, etc have no idea what theyre doing
i just have a hard time believing its that ez.

every ot i played for 10 years gms said "ppl cant cheat here!" and it has never been true (i know thats not what ur saying directly, but ur statement is just as bald)

Changing the packets is what classicus and other servers did 5 years ago and guess what people easily botted there. There are open source bots that are very simple to adjust to make them work again.

Anyways HYPED FOR ANOTHER 100% STANDARD 7.4 SERVER WITH 40 PPLS REGISTERED :)

PSA: Once again, please avoid using hotmail, yahoo or outlook. Else we will have issues with knowing if you really own the account or not, if you really have to use one, please send me an OTLand PM with your e-mail address and I will fix it for you. Thanks

@SnorkY you better stop talking shit because it's no sense the whole shit you saying and you came here probably without playing just for talk about things that you don't know. Honestly you didn't read the advertisement so it means that you came here just for be anoying and everyone can see that. You better get a job and some friends fucking kid.

@SnorkY you better stop talking shit because it's no sense the whole shit you saying and you came here probably without playing just for talk about things that you don't know. Honestly you didn't read the advertisement so it means that you came here just for be anoying and everyone can see that. You better get a job and some friends fucking kid.
Do you wake up mad every day?

Lmao. I would play a 2x 7.4 serv, but i gave school and a job :'(.

I work full time aswell, and thats only working part. Not even accounting social life etc. Still playing because theres some good lads joining in whom I enjoyed playing with previously.

There have been a few really serious 7.4 servers (classicus, tibianic, etc etc). The winners on all these servers have been the people with the best macro-frams and the highest level knight with the quickest auto heal to block any tomb, venore dragon lair, warlocks etc.

I asked you before what you have done to improve this stuff, and you reply that your packet updater will block any bot (yeah coz updating packets is real new stuff m8). The hacker will crack your updating algorithm and that'll be it. Don't tell me you do it manually. Your packet sniffer does nothing towards aimbot, cavebot, macro, etc as it just reads the values and does not change the packets themself. The packets sent from the client will be no different than packets sent from playing the game manually, if done well. If i were to be wrong, every game would be free from in-game macroes, but they're not.

You trash other servers in advertisements for being "download&run with pay2win" when your server literally is a copy of a 12 (?) year old game without any improvements to the current problems with this client.

"Runes can be conjured inside backpack". This is a huge benefit for people using a keyboard & mouse - recorder to produce runes with multiple characters, as the hard/annoying part is taken away. For a human playing the game though, i don't really see the benefits, can someone explain.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna argue with you because I dont know anything about coding. But I agree with your last point about the blank runes.

Back