• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

looks good, questions:

1) how many can share tasks?
2) is hunting in party promoted? is a balanced group of vocations in a party promoted (f.e 50% extra exp to all if the party has every vocation in it)
3) Do you take a stand on power abuse?

looks good, questions:

1) how many can share tasks?
2) is hunting in party promoted? is a balanced group of vocations in a party promoted (f.e 50% extra exp to all if the party has every vocation in it)
3) Do you take a stand on power abuse?

Hello Snorky,

Here are your short answers:

1) up to 5 people can share tasks (1 hit each at least)
2) Hunting in party gives you 10% experience bonus (for example two people kill a monster that gives 100 exp, each get 50 + 10% of it on top).
3) I won't let people ruin the server for reason / without a good argument.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Lost my trap.. Went more east just lured more and more... probably were like 14-15 rotworms at the max.. couldnt really take a screenshot was busy enough with it.. missclicks were made.

a5ktx5.png

This is legitimately the type of server OTLand community should receive.
Someone who is not up only to "open a server".
From a person who made this all by himself and from a community that is being feeding from so many shitty content and server, I have so much respect for you @Okke
I hope with your job and presence, we 'OTland' could take another path, maybe, back to the past.
You deserve great things my man, keep it up!

Okke your client is really bad but your players are really nice xD so many times i try to move from coming up from a ladder and im back down the hole again spears have reduced attack and range, i stopped playing because of this, everytime i pick up a spear i reset my attack and with only 2x regen its along time before i can spam arrows. your being brave going after a Legacy clone there is lots of 7.4 2x exps that failed i hope you can make this work.

Okke your client is really bad but your players are really nice xD so many times i try to move from coming up from a ladder and im back down the hole again spears have reduced attack and range, i stopped playing because of this, everytime i pick up a spear i reset my attack and with only 2x regen its along time before i can spam arrows. your being brave going after a Legacy clone there is lots of 7.4 2x exps that failed i hope you can make this work.
Hahahahaha mmm... ok bye!!!¡¡

Last edited:

Hello Bungel,

I'd sincerely like to have an honest feedback on the client, why do you think it's bad? Could you be more specific in that point? You said about coming up from a ladder and being down the hole again(?) Is your internet laggy (?).

I've taken into account and I'm doing my best to make the spear picking & shooting as smooth as possible, I'll make sure to PM you once I get it completely done with enhancing this.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the initiative.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

You said about coming up from a ladder and being down the hole again(?) Is your internet laggy (?).
It's not about the internet, I think everyone has some lags when going up/down, if you don't see it just create a normal character and play a little, you'll notice it for sure

I loved playing medivia before botting took over the server. I've since been waiting for oldschool server which takes anti-bot seriously!

Removing the premium paywall is pretty wicked too.

Glad to see the server finally up!

Hes right about going up the ladder/hole thing Okke, when you try to move south it kinda sets u back into the hole.

Hello Bungel,

I'd sincerely like to have an honest feedback on the client, why do you think it's bad? Could you be more specific in that point? You said about coming up from a ladder and being down the hole again(?) Is your internet laggy (?).

I've taken into account and I'm doing my best to make the spear picking & shooting as smooth as possible, I'll make sure to PM you once I get it completely done with enhancing this.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the initiative.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

I dont own much time to play anytime soon, but i think ur approach is still a bit unfair.
You are keeping everything original, yet the only change u make is nerfing spears from atk 30 to 25. why not just leave everything as is?

some ppl might argue that this makes vocations unbalanced again, but isnt this wat defines 7.4 in the first place?

I dont own much time to play anytime soon, but i think ur approach is still a bit unfair.
You are keeping everything original, yet the only change u make is nerfing spears from atk 30 to 25. why not just leave everything as is?

some ppl might argue that this makes vocations unbalanced again, but isnt this wat defines 7.4 in the first place?

dude u will use spears one day then change to arrows. Its no big deal. 7.4 has to be balanced, just like evry other Ot does

dude u will use spears one day then change to arrows. Its no big deal. 7.4 has to be balanced, just like evry other Ot does
True, a few hours then you never touch a spear again.
But that + the 5 sec exhaust after picking up spears (while you already have another spear equipped)
It does give a justified first impression of the server.

are you saying that picking spears up while attacking in 7.4 will cause a 5 sec delay?, or is it just bugged here?

@SnorkY The goal was not to have to balance the server, like every other ot. From what i understood, it was about taking players back in time to how tibia was back in 7.4.
@Groggy sorry, i still dont agree there. Also, that 5 sec exhaust, i am not sure if it was ever there, but you only need to equip spears again once a spear gets fired, to not interrupt the atk cycle again.

it is not just about first impression. in the world i was playing the second top shielding was an rp with 109 shielding skills. his name was Oz Pali.
Paladins were a hybrid made to fulfill all roles to a certain extend. they were used as off-tanks, runes carries, UH healers, shooters, and the most efficient solo hunters in game.

knights get a proper weapon atk 30+ once they hit lvl 40, then good luck doing that orc fortress quest. we get spears from the get go, but it requires effort to train into a decent paladin.

this makes all the difference in the game for me. Cipsoft always made sure that there is a viable one hand weapon for paladins, even when they introduced break chance mechanism. throwing stars?

playing a paladin was all about having options, and flexibility, but it doesn't feel like it atm.

Back