• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

I don't see an oldschool server having more success then medivia until oldskool tibia dies or if Iryont does something really stupid, that being said I don't know why everyone wanna have this low rates servers.
imo your best bet is to have static exp 3-5x and you will probably have to nerf some stuff like speed, ue/gfb. you will also need some custom areas otherwise it's just the usual poi demona dhq tombs dguards dragons etc etc.

o and one thing I dont like with medivia is the premium system, back in the days you couldn't sell scrolls ingame or so. This make medivia much easier by donating and selling it ingame..
I also think you have to update the client often as it seems impossible to have an bot free client, sooner or later there will be a bot working - I dont know the solution to this, perhaps rl tibia knows? lets see in some months maybe a new bot works there!

and imo the buying bp with stuff seems kinda orshabaal ot to me and should be fixed too , "buy backpack yes buy 20 blank rune yes" :)

I don't mean to be negative with what I just said it's just my experience from several years playing most 7.1, 7-7 servers out there!

Good Luck.

I don't see an oldschool server having more success then medivia until oldskool tibia dies or if Iryont does something really stupid, that being said I don't know why everyone wanna have this low rates servers.
imo your best bet is to have static exp 3-5x and you will probably have to nerf some stuff like speed, ue/gfb. you will also need some custom areas otherwise it's just the usual poi demona dhq tombs dguards dragons etc etc.

o and one thing I dont like with medivia is the premium system, back in the days you couldn't sell scrolls ingame or so. This make medivia much easier by donating and selling it ingame..
I also think you have to update the client often as it seems impossible to have an bot free client, sooner or later there will be a bot working - I dont know the solution to this, perhaps rl tibia knows? lets see in some months maybe a new bot works there!

and imo the buying bp with stuff seems kinda orshabaal ot to me and should be fixed too , "buy backpack yes buy 20 blank rune yes" :)

I don't mean to be negative with what I just said it's just my experience from several years playing most 7.1, 7-7 servers out there!

Good Luck.
Stop comparing this server with medivia. This is a big & worked project by this great gamemaster and you came here with your shit and crying about rates saying what he have to do. You can go with your opinion to hunt wasps. The server is really smooth and if you make a serious server with mid-hrates it destroys the game. It's funny how you crying because you can buy blanks and manas by backpacks... boy really? No more arguments? Thats all your best you can do? Go talk about medivia in medivia's post. Oh yeah. You talkikg about your experience like you are a oldschool player. But your opinion looks like you are kid who things hes a oldschooler.

Btw. Iryont made a fail Pendulum and all the servers starting to die. So here you see a stupid thing he did.

The server is new an fresh so it gives the oportunity for the people to start on a new smooth and fresh low rate server.
And the server won't die because okke have a loyal and active community.

Cry me a river.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Stop comparing this server with medivia. This is a big & worked project by this great gamemaster and you came here with your shit and crying about rates saying what he have to do. You can go with your opinion to hunt wasps. The server is really smooth and if you make a serious server with mid-hrates it destroys the game. It's funny how you crying because you can buy blanks and manas by backpacks... boy really? No more arguments? Thats all your best you can do? Go talk about medivia in medivia's post. Oh yeah. You talkikg about your experience like you are a oldschool player. But your opinion looks like you are kid who things hes a oldschooler.

Btw. Iryont made a fail Pendulum and all the servers starting to die. So here you see a stupid thing he did.

The server is new an fresh so it gives the oportunity for the people to start on a new smooth and fresh low rate server.

Cry me a river.

Good luck.

What the f..

You seem like the kid who were really wierd in school.
He just stated his opinion.

OT: I tried this server out last time, and yes it did seem smooth and all but considering the ammout of people signed up with less then 24 h left.. sadly i don't feel like playing when i know there is only max 30 people to compete against, no real challange.

I get what you mean Adde, used to be the same. I just dont have alot of time anymore. I'll just pop in to level a bit and make runes, and chat for a while. Not interesting in competing anymore with anyone because I'm sure I'll lose that.

What the f..

You seem like the kid who were really wierd in school.
He just stated his opinion.

OT: I tried this server out last time, and yes it did seem smooth and all but considering the ammout of people signed up with less then 24 h left.. sadly i don't feel like playing when i know there is only max 30 people to compete against, no real challange.

Stfu and don't play. Bye.

Good Luck.

I personally feel like that there are some people who like to have this blank 7.4 canvas to paint on for a bit. Medivia is a lot of fun but we all know how the servers are played nowadays. I like the grind for gaining anything. In doing this i dont mind spending a few free hours a day. The point with other servers is that other people have unfair advantages due to bot farms or macro's. Maybe this will happen on this server as well, maybe not. Time will tell.

For me its all about the attitude Okke has towards his players. Never before someone has been so open to feedback and suggestions. Also on the previous version the community seemed quite oke. Ill be there at 18:00 sharp to see what this server will bring us. I have good hopes for it!

Good Luck.

Hello Raotiz,

again I appreciate all the feedback I get here on this thread.

If you haven't read all the posts, I'd like to quote one of my own:
Back in November 2017's we had 3x experience, higher magic, skills, regen and loot rate which led the server to not have a smooth gameplay regarding progression. The only way that this project goes further the way it's planned to go is with the rates I've set in the main post. The goal here is not to compete with medivia, but give a chance to players to play on a complete new world without that ton of custom content medivia has.

Also you should know that unlike other lowrate servers, we offer:
- Promotion for non-premium players
- Boat and Carpet-Travelling for non-premium players (Free players have access to the whole game-content)
- Guild creation and management for non-premium players

Voidcore isn't a cash-grab / pay to win server and will never be, I give my word upon that.

There is a lot of work in the client's security - I have modified most of the packets so people that wish to create a bot for Voidcore will have a hard time to sniff the packets and make it work, also once and if such a bot comes to life, I can change the packets in a matter of minutes, which will make botters basically strive to make it work again. If I promise fairness, there will be fairness.

Regarding the easy communication with npc's, allowing you to buy backpacks of blank runes / manafluids, come on, we're in 2018, most of us work and do not have time to push runes and organize backpacks.

Have a good one,
Okke

Hello Adde12345,

thanks for your honest feedback,

I bought an ad on otservlist.org, there will be more advertisement incoming in the following days.

zwhOMwO.png

Just be patient as community isn't a thing that start out big, we're "small" but we're stable and we kept growing as the server was running back in november, mind that the key to success on a low-rate server is not a big start.

I'd appreciate if you would join and spend some time with us all.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
So what exactly is the benefit of having premium then? spells ?

Cry me a river.

Good luck.
I'm not crying about anything.... I'm just saying maybe make something different then medivia if you want success..

So what exactly is the benefit of having premium then? spells ?

I'm not crying about anything.... I'm just saying maybe make something different then medivia if you want success..

Hello Raotiz,

You haven`t got it, as I see... The goal of Voidcore is to offer the oldschool community some place they don't need to spend money on to be successful. Real-Money on Voidcore will only get you cosmetics. We're all tired of cash-grab / pay-2-win servers, just re-read my posts.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Hello Raotiz,

You haven`t got it, as I see... The goal of Voidcore is to offer the oldschool community some place they don't need to spend money on to be successful. Real-Money on Voidcore will only get you cosmetics. We're all tired of cash-grab / pay-2-win servers, just re-read my posts.

Kindest Regards,
Okke
if thats the case I hope you cannot donate some scrolls and sell ingame which in my opinion makes it really unfair & unbalanced.

Can you please define "unfair & unbalanced" due to being able to sell scrolls in-game? It was the same back then in real tibia, I had a dude that would sell me 3 months of premium account for 50 backpacks of Ultimate Healing Runes. Mind that the server is just starting, no one has gold coins, probably no one will be selling scrolls around, still I want to understand what you really mean.

Notice that Voidcore is not Medivia, having a premium scroll won't give people more content / spells / promotion or whatsoever.

i'm pretty sure back in the old days you could type a character name you would buy premium for, but no you could not trade an item ingame which gave you premium.
also in the trade channel you would never see anyone buy premium because it wasn't safe and was probably not legal.

Indeed, what you say is right, but unlike Medivia or Tibia, premium players have got no advantage over others, that means: The point on your argument is not valid / still missing.

Indeed, what you say is right, but unlike Medivia or Tibia, premium players have got no advantage over others, that means: The point on your argument is not valid / still missing.

I agree. There is no incentive to buy premium ingame as it wont add much to your character/account in terms of progress. This would only be for pure cosmetics/ light in client.

People will most likely donate to solely support the server.

I donated last time to support this server/gm, and will do so again.
I'm not rich by any means but he works hard and provides an old school server that I can get my nostalgia on.

I'm always competitive, but I don't need to be number 1 in exp...,etc. This stage of life is too busy for all that nonsense. However I do like to login from time to time and do whatever I wanna do and enjoy the old feel of a true 7.4ish server without a bunch of custom crap.

In the end, do what you wanna do. Play what you want to play. No reason so get pissed off at other peoples opinions or think their are wrong just because their ideals don't align with yours.

But I will say this server is SOLID, had the best old school feel I've experienced in many years, and excited for it to be back.

See ya'll on Friday... or Saturday xD

i'm pretty sure back in the old days you could type a character name you would buy premium for, but no you could not trade an item ingame which gave you premium.
also in the trade channel you would never see anyone buy premium because it wasn't safe and was probably not legal.

dude sorry but did you even play tibia back then?..
sure it was a bit unsafe but selling prem for ingame stuff is not new in anyway.. loads of people did back in the day and still do.
so i do not get the point?

dude sorry but did you even play tibia back then?..
sure it was a bit unsafe but selling prem for ingame stuff is not new in anyway.. loads of people did back in the day and still do.
so i do not get the point?
I believe 90 days premium use to cost around 20 eu? and the only options were 90, 180 or 360 days, no 30 days premium.
I can say for sure that 90% of the players if not more bought premium by themself for real money, not for ingame stuff.

Back then you didnt get item ingame which you can sell ingame for cash which you do today, you could still sell it but it wasn't very common you sold premium to people.
now, for example on medivia if you never played there before and you decide to start, you can buy couple of roses ingame and sell, suddently you have 500k to spend on runes eq etc.
Having 500k when you just come up from rookgard is a huge benefit compared to not spending rl cash and starting without anything.. It's 1 thing I don't like about ots because it makes everything much easier! but thats how it is on ots I guess and nothing will ever be like real tibia back in da Daaaaayz !!!!!

Also if you wanna stick with the oldschool feeling I think it's much more exciting opening a body when you loot something rather then watching loot messages :) (o my bad it's a premium feature so I don't have to buy premium)

TL;DR
Everyone is entitled to have their on suggestion & opinions?

Back