• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Voidcore 7.4 - Official Start on Friday - 12.01.18 - 18:00 CET

After talking for a while with the owner I know a few things:

1) I wont be playing here - task system is aimed for teamplay allowing them to snowball greatly (4-5ppl doing the same task at once minimazing the time needed to complete the task and enjoy the free exp&items)
BUT
2) He cares bout the servr, knows the way to handle things, fixed one of critical bugs within minutes after being told about it, he's active and seems like, if the server gains some players in the future, its gonna be a place to stay for many.

Good luck guys!

Hello greloziom,

I kindly appreciate your feedback, let me just comment on it.

To your number 1 point: Tibia was once (at 7.1-7.72) a great game which was supposed to be played in a group. Nowadays it's just "I'll skill offline, get on the next day, hunt some monsters by myself, sell the loot to npcs, make 90% of the time profit and repeat". For me and many others that's not a MMORPG anymore, you have no more interaction with other players at all, only for PK'ing or Wars, there is nothing left of the good old community work, in which everyone had their reputation and were well or not that well seen around. I want people to interact with each other, eventually revive the old days back in 2018, not as a kid anymore, but as a grown up, which can handle other players opinions and a great and most of the times friendly community.

Now to the number 2 point: I always cared and will care about every feedback, from everyone, also each of you is being treated the same by me, I take my time to listen and chat with the community, it's by far what I always wanted to bring out, a server where people are treated fairly and do not have to worry about corruption.

Again, thank you for spending your time and writing us a feedback, I'm surely sad you're not staying but heads up, you might come in some time again, you're always welcome on Voidcore.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Ok. I actually gave it a try. After 10h's gameplay I've discovered the following bugs:

Something with armor IS wrong. I do not know what, do not have the files. It does not behave properly.

Paralyse is bugged. Sometimes it can even make you unable to move/heal/keal/whatever.

No uhtraps(actually havent tested this one myself, been told that) and no tping (I think these both issues might be, and probably are, correlated)

Sometimes you can rope yourself no matter if there's sth or sb on the rope spot or not.

Death loss. 9% with promo? At a low rate server, seriously?

3 of these 5 bugs are rather critical as they render totally different game feeling (mind you, the ot is advertised at 7.4).

It's quite annoying that the server had it's beta period and still has such issues which might have not been reported. Personally, I wouldn't start the server with these (Mind you, i've been here only for 10h~, mostly making runes, not exping and still ive discovered them).

Additionally, a lion's share of players are macro users. There are some people who macro 24/7 being hidden somewhere. 60% of the populations are low level makers (You are allowed to have 3 MCs but some peeps have more, well, there's VPN as well if you don't know), even the top10 players are macroing their runes/skills, been there, seen that.

This is not how the game is supposed to be. At least, not for me.

The core of the problem is probably number of the players. Even if he would be capable to write everything the way it should be, the server would still look like Medivia (60%+ 'dead' 'players'). Tibia has simply died and these 30 unique players arent a sufficient amount to provide the real oldskool experience. At least it is impossible to achieve that in Europe, and therefore I'd advise you to start over and aim at South America as this continent still has a number of potential new players.

I would not recommend this server to anyone, unless the person does not care about playing on a dead improperly scripted server. If he/she wants a dead server, id recommend going Medivia, as at least nothing will surprise such a player. The strongest point of this server is the fact it's brand new and the top can be reached in no time, and that's it.

So yeah, bit longish post. Tibia is dead and I think I got over it.

Bye.

Hello greloziom,

again, thanks for the feedback. :)

Here is my kind Answer to your critics, just as you placed them at the spot:

I haven't touched the armor formula, just as I told you ingame. It's still armorValue * 0.475, I don't know why, but people seem to find it reacts weirdly because they're used to have demon set on these orshaOTS, if you have a brass set, you're going to get hit by a ghoul and so on.

Thanks for telling me about the paralyze, I'm reviewing this right away.

About the UHTrap, please test it yourself, you'll see that it works just as intended (Probably the one that told you that isn't aware of what a UH Trap even is). TP'ing with items has nothing to do with that, as there is no reloggin on an UH Trap.

I'd like to have more detailed info on the rope spot as you say. (I've been messing around with it for testing purposes as I'm still trying to find a way to let the player use the old mechanic: Use rope, and quickly drag the bag into the rope hole).

Deathloss for promoted characters had been fixed right away as I got reported with that, it's just a matter patience until the server restarts, I don't feel like bothering everyone with multiple restarts a day, changes are commited on Server-Save. - Deathloss for promotion is at default at 8%, I don't know why it bothered you so bad with 1% more to it, it's indeed a low-rate but at the amount of hours you played the game, that 1% doesn't inflict anything significantly.

I don't even think I need to talk about macroers, I ban them all and check everyone multiple times a day, there is nothing you can do about mouse recorders...

I've also mentioned countless times, on this and on my last post (which has been deleted - as I wanted to announce Voidcore from zero after the beta-phase): We, the Tibia Oldschool players are now grown up, we don't have by far a small amount of time we used to have as we were kids and sat there 15 hours a day playing Tibia, it's normal that people use MC to push their characters up with runes, as there are none in the shop.

Also I've learned along the way that I cannot make everyone happy and that's totally fine with me, you have your opinions and you just wrote them down, now please find an oldschool server where everyone isn't being raped by the donation-shop, having to buy premium to breathe, spend real money and what not, meanwhile on Voidcore, you can do whatever you want without even needin' to spend a cent. Not that I don't take what I'm delivering for serious, but you can't compare Medivia to Voidcore, They've started back in 2009-2010, if I recall correctly? What and what not they've experienced and developed, Voidcore had been online for 2 weeks in November and has been launched again for 2 weeks now? -Maybe reducing your expectations of a perfect copy of something and a being a little more patient would help a lot, nevertheless, thanks for the feedback. :)

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
I noticied too qhen i played.
1) some holes are 7.4 some are 7.7 (UhTrap/noUhTrap)
2) 1 sec lag when using rope/ladder
3) other issues with mouse curser, etc coz otclient is kinda buggy
4) anti-bot system just shifts addressen +/- 156 bytes and is easy to go around (same as other otclients like arkonia etc)

7.4 lowrate not my thing rly but Okke is gr8 host these thinga might be fixed/in progress so if u like lowrate 7.4 i do rec still

Last edited:
the expectations from the community is way to high these days : p

the expectations from the community is way to high these days : p

Ya well its 2018 and servers have have more bugs than 2011 servers what u expect.
Sure, servers have more features (cam, etc) but the core elements (uhTrap) etc are buggy coz all use otclient now instead of tibia client. Even on medivias otclient i have a hard time moving backpaacks arouns in tool window etc

Hello Snorky,

I certified myself that UHTrap is working as it should, I don't know why this topic is being even quoted. Indeed holes and ladders are behaving weirdly and are being inspected.

I don't take any of those critics too harsh on, as I already said, Voidcore is my hobby, not a job and I definitely can't make everyone happy, people stay around because they do know I offer good quality on administrating and above all, fairness.

Issues are being solved with time, if I didn't have a real life job I highly doubt there would be anything to be done other than content-expansion by now.

Peace,
Okke

This has been a very fun server! But, Grez make some valid points. (btw hi Grez, long time no see!)

The best point is the GM, he is trying very hard and has put a nice server for people to play online. That is key point, because without that no server has success.

For future help, in addition to the points made by Grez/Snorky, we found that the change of monster attack/defense rates was rough; it gave advantage to ppl who made characters before it became 2 minutes to kill a rat, die to a troll, etc. The rates were fixed somewhat, but still not to proper. It is small thing but can affect player.

It would be nice for ban list, and if bans could be for longer; a player shouldn't be able to be banned then come back very soon and use banned character. It is very clear via online times people are using some bot/tasker or w/e it is called. You might need more help to check people. This is tough issue, because cheaters always appear, and when we cracked down on them, it ended up killing servers. So, no one has clear answer of best way.

Of bots and such, it is a little hard that program like pingzapper and such be blocked, so people far away cannot reduce lag, but the bot/tasker people can persist. It is a nice looking client, and understand the goal, but the result was unfortunate. It seems cancel invisible spell is buggy as well.

I hope GM understands the post is to help and thank; there is other servers that do not force premium to win, such as Loeria and anything Peonso hosts, but we liked this server and we appreicate the hard work of the nice GM, which is why we all bought points. Even if somethings is not perfect, its still good and we hope it has improvement and success. Thank you for hosting, and good luck!

Evan

Hello evansiruis,

Thanks for the feedback in first place.

The rates and formulas haven't been modifed in a way that certain players would be able to have an advantage, I took care so that doesn't happen, everyone is basically under the same rule (be it formula or rate) and everyone is affected the same, there is no point into arguing with that as I'm careful enough to not let people profit from any misleading calculation.

A ban list is being developed, so is also an Insomniacs page (where you can check how much time people are online in each day during the week). - I got no estimated time on that.

About botters, as I quoted many times: There is no perfect solution against mouse-recorder or programs like that, I check players multiple times everyday and keep the server clean.

There is nothing wrong about "exana ina" - (cancel invisibility), I just tested it out, it works perfectly.

Peonso isn't hosting anything so far and Loeria is a 7.72 and not a 7.4 server. Also Classic-Ot or Dark-Ot are not 7.4 servers, they are sold as 7.4 but they've got content of higher Tibia versions, I, in the other hand, not criticizing any of those OpenTibia Servers I've quoted, also not their Owners/Hosters, offer the pure 7.4 content, without any additions like Wands, Port Hope, standard TFS formulas, standard TFS Monster Behavir and others.

I must thank you guys again for the feedback, but please, if we are to have a decent argumentation over specific points, let it be with some kind of solid argument, as coming here and telling me that UHTrap doesn't work and you're not sure why or what doesn't work, or the exana ina spell, or whatever else it may be doesn't bring any of this conversation further, it just causes me more trouble to go through scripts over and over and in the end test it myself to see that it was working the way it's intended to since the beginning. -Bring some visual material to the thread, if possible.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

UH trap doesnt work consistantly since some holes allows you too rope even tho items block it.

Manareg was 1.2x for days insetad of 2x not sure if working now. This is annoying becauad rates ingame do not equal rates on site.

Stairdelay is annoying because it prevents fluent movement.

This is serious feedback, esp since YOU market aas perfekt 7.4 serv

Hej,

I'm reviewing holes, every of them should be replaced by tomorrow at the SS.

Manaregen was always 2x, the magic rate was set lower (due to the progression formula being wrong - if compared to Medivia), now it is working the way it should. - Right Formula

Stair-hopping has no delay, only ladders and after roping yourself so far, which is being researched at the moment.

I never said it was perfect, it is what I aim for, even though I think there will never be a perfect replica 1:1.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

You are welcome of feedback.

I am not good at pasting, but you said this:

The rates and formulas haven't been modifed in a way that certain players would be able to have an advantage, I took care so that doesn't happen, everyone is basically under the same rule (be it formula or rate) and everyone is affected the same, there is no point into arguing with that as I'm careful enough to not let people profit from any misleading calculation.

Maybe I did not explain right; the defend and attack rates of monsters were changed recently, which means people who lvl up from now, do not have the advantage of easier rates of earlier players. I recall you come to check me of hitting goblins, then later it was adjusted again, but still not to original. This is not argue, this is point out issue we found rough. Early ppl could get mages to lvl 20 much easier than people trying to do so now. This is the advantage that I meant.
For botters and such, great idea is ban list and such; we look forward it. But, many are still doing so now, so perhaps you need a help to track them; it is too much for one man. Also a banned character should not be able to come back soon to use their character again.

There is no real 7.4 base, it all be modified and we know how hard that is to do; we set up several stand alone servers from 7.4-10.0 to play solo for testing, and just that amount of work is very much; you are doing great! Please consider of ppl is not argue to issue, but to help you for next time or improvements now. There is other servers equal to this one in not to pay premium to win, which was the issue mentioned in before post. We mean to say that despite that, this is a good one.

You said:
I must thank you guys again for the feedback, but please, if we are to have a decent argumentation over specific points, let it be with some kind of solid argument,

We do not wish to any arguement; just trying to thank you for server, and point out rough spots for to help. Please understand to not fire back of defensive, but that ppl posting appreciate to your work and are trying to help.

Good luck!

Evan

My only comment: harsher punishments for botters.
I don't find it fair they can get banned then come back within a day or so just to PK some people with their botted/"tasked" character.

Great server for sure and you do a hell of a lot more than most server owners, but the issue with bans is rather annoying.

Regards,
Cody

Sweet home

11b6ghy.png